• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Since neither Colbus or Gypsy... or any other R.I.D.L.E.Y member from the first generation is here, i'm going to impose a rule for this thread.

Each time Spam breaks loose i will PM Kokichi and Report the spammer, NO exception. I whont let this thread die like the last one, wich is linked in my sig.

And remember i'm ALWAYS here. so if you spam i'll know.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Whant to get warned Ridley_FTB? i propose you edit your post and reread my last post.

platnum

Smash Lord
Since neither Colbus or Gypsy... or any other R.I.D.L.E.Y member from the first generation is here, i'm going to impose a rule for this thread.

Each time Spam breaks loose i will PM Kokichi and Report the spammer, NO exception. I whont let this thread die like the last one, wich is linked in my sig.

And remember i'm ALWAYS here. so if you spam i'll know.
caugh*hipo *caugh* crit*

dont spam

ridley for brawl

platnum

Smash Lord
wow this is geting sad, i mean talking about ridleys teeth? you guys must be feeding of this thread to stay alive,m why else would you talk about teeth? i think think it should close before you start talking about ridleys eyes or tail or wings

raul

Smash Lord
i agree.Monday normally is the best update for the week.

shuma the post is fixed plus.should ridleys mouth/teeth be really detailed?
Actually it could be Wednesday, which gave us 7 character confirmations thus far: Mario, Link, Sonic, Wario, Ike, Diddy Kong, MetaKnight

But Mondays did give us 4: Lucas, Pokemon Trainer, Fox, Zelda thus far.

Tuesdays: Bowser, Yoshi
Thursdays: Kirby, Pikachu, Donkey Kong, King Dedede, Zamus
Fridays: Samus, Peach, Ice Climbers, Snake, Pit

I think Ridley will be revealed this Wednesday.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
...Couldn't Kokichi just ban (possibly just temporarily) the spammers instead of close the Ridley thread? There will be another Ridley thread eventually even if this one does get closed. Whether or not a member of R.I.D.L.E.Y. makes it, or some n00b comes by and notices there isn't one and decides to make his own.

Seriously now, Ridley FTB!!!, Faustus, and platnum - save everyone some trouble and quit spamming.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion

left to right

Ganondorf/Mewtwo:I beleive Ganondorf but still is unconfirmed
Master Hand
Bowser
Then The God:Ridley
this is a theory? all these clouds are, are faces of fierce creatures to add to the suspense or just our imagination causeing us to see things! the number of cloud sprawl outs could have nothing to do with the characters! this is pushing it too far my freinds...too far.....

raul

Smash Lord
this is a theory? all these clouds are, are faces of fierce creatures to add to the suspense or just our imagination causeing us to see things! the number of cloud sprawl outs could have nothing to do with the characters! this is pushing it too far my freinds...too far.....
If this is a double post, sorry, but is there a large picture of this scene? Maybe we could get a better look?

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
E.A.D this is a old theory.Faustus is just wanting to know what it was.
And yeah LocKJAw would be pretty awsome.For the basic throw hit(A)he could munch them.However this would look awkward on the like of bowser but then Sakurai can make anything work.

platnum

Smash Lord
...Couldn't Kokichi just ban (possibly just temporarily) the spammers instead of close the Ridley thread? There will be another Ridley thread eventually even if this one does get closed. Whether or not a member of R.I.D.L.E.Y. makes it, or some n00b comes by and notices there isn't one and decides to make his own.

Seriously now, Ridley FTB!!!, Faustus, and platnum - save everyone some trouble and quit spamming.
i did stop after that spam war all of my posts have been on topic and constructive
btw everybody in the clouds who have been confirmed are playable,which means ridley(and master hand :laugh: ) are playable.yay:):):)

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
i did stop after that spam war all of my posts have been on topic and constructive
btw everybody in the clouds who have been confirmed are playable,which means ridley(and master hand :laugh: ) are playable.yay:):):)
i very much doubt master hands playability but he may become a stage hazard.he has his own stamina at the bottom of the screen but i doubt he will be playable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom