• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

raul

Smash Lord
Ok so what the hell is going on? We've got music, a stage, a gaming series in need of reps, and sightings of Ridley devouring local townspeople, when the hell does he get confirmed? It better be Monday or so help me God...

Thedude3445

Smash Apprentice
Lag...You either Hate it or Hate it..(unless you are a christain where you must forgive it)
xD.

Dude, I loved Ridley before but now...wow.......May I join?

btw, Ridley is NOT actually that big. he's a smaller than Giga-Bowser in Super Metroid form, so he wouldn't be downsized much at all.

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
I (right now)havent got the authority to join.If you want to join you have to Pm colbusman and explain why you want to join R.I.D.L.E.Y.if i had the power i would allow anyone to join if they wanted too.as long as they support ridley.

Patinator

Smash Champion
It seems the Mod's warning has slipped through everyone's mind. Ah, well. Not MY problem.

Anyway, relax everyone! Ridley will be confirmed eventually! Probably next week, but I've been wrong before. Peace shall be brought into your lives... :)

From everything I've gathered here:

Ridley 4 BRAWL!
Kraid 4 ASSIST TROPHY!
Mother Brain/Dark Samus/Kraid 4 BOSS!

And who knows; maybe someone like Kanden for AT, or all 6 Hunters (9 counting Prime 3) for normal Trophies! But this is the RIDLEY thread, not the MP:H Hunters or Dark Samus thread. I don't wanna get shot!

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
It seems the Mod's warning has slipped through everyone's mind. Ah, well. Not MY problem.

Anyway, relax everyone! Ridley will be confirmed eventually! Probably next week, but I've been wrong before. Peace shall be brought into your lives... :)

From everything I've gathered here:

Ridley 4 BRAWL!
Kraid 4 ASSIST TROPHY!
Mother Brain/Dark Samus/Kraid 4 BOSS!

And who knows; maybe someone like Kanden for AT, or all 6 Hunters (9 counting Prime 3) for normal Trophies! But this is the RIDLEY thread, not the MP:H Hunters or Dark Samus thread. I don't wanna get shot!
*BANG* too much was said...yes we have to remeber what the Mod said...but we are talking about ridley...

if sakurai is making it all Zero mission wouldnt that make ridley brown?

Faustus

Smash Apprentice
Corneria, fourth panet of the Lylat System
seriously sakurai if he isnt in..............ill be so mad at you. i know earlier i said disappointed, but now ill be mad, a lot of people want him in.....Sakurai...........................i wont be mad forever....but..........elipses.......dramatic....

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
who is this colbusman?
colbusman was the founder of R.I.D.LE.Y when someone said there should a club for ridley supporters.he decided to make it.as i was new to the whole Smash community i had now idea what was going on.But now look at me Im a proud member of R.I.D.L.E.Y with my eternal flame glowing for Ridley.
As one noble man said after another.Ridley For Brawl...
(on my Pm is said my eternal flame glowing for Ridley. and As one noble man said after another.Ridley For Brawl... :D):chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom