• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
^ lol I didn't even notice. Congrats.

If this thread doesn't get closed like the other one I can see it becoming bigger then the entire forums. When you go the homepage it would just show this thread.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
I would hope my eyes aren't lying to me. Otherwise Ridley will need to pay them a visit so they tell the truth more often.

I had some guy trying to argue that Birdo was more popular that Ridley a few hours ago. It was kinda embarrassing for the poor guy.

The Nerd

Smash Journeyman
Ridley for Brawl! He's the character I'm waiting to hear about now, although I'd be more surprised if he didn't get in. He's the perfect Metroid character aside from Samus, and Metroid needs a representative that isn't Samus in some way shape or form. Besides, he's a natural choice...

LemonManX

Smash Lord
2nd page again. Ew.

**** straight Ridley should be in to further rep the Metroid franchise. It is so very under-repped (and I prefer to think of Samus and Zamus as the same character... since they are both Samus)

So Sakurai is left with a very obvious option: Put Ridley in Brawl.

RDK

Smash Hero
It would be a shame if DS got put in instead of Ridley.

And Sam / Zam ARE the same character.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
It would be a shame if DS got put in instead of Ridley.
Yeah. Then we'd just have 3 Samuses (even though one's a different character). Brilliant -_-...

I didn't really mind the idea of Dark Samus at first, but IMO, if Wolf can't be his own separate character, neither should she (and forget the fact she wasn't shown as an alt costume in the demo. She can still be one in the final version of the game, not to say I want DS to turn out like that, assuming her inclusion doesn't ruin Ridley's spotlight in the roster, but if it does, then yeah. Just make DS an alt costume, since they did that to Wolf).

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
2nd page again. Ew.

**** straight Ridley should be in to further rep the Metroid franchise. It is so very under-repped (and I prefer to think of Samus and Zamus as the same character... since they are both Samus)

Unless he takes one of the following routes:

1. Ridley as Boss/Only Samus/Zamus as reps
2. Ridley as Boss/A Hunter from Metroid Prime Hunters (*METROID PRIME 3 100% Ending Spoiler "
Sylux's apperance at the end of MP3's 100% run make him seem important
."
3. Ridley as Boss/Some how Dark Samus becomes character

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Unless he takes one of the following routes:

1. Ridley as Boss/Only Samus/Zamus as reps
2. Ridley as Boss/A Hunter from Metroid Prime Hunters (*METROID PRIME 3 100% Ending Spoiler "
Sylux's apperance at the end of MP3's 100% run make him seem important
."
3. Ridley as Boss/Some how Dark Samus becomes character
No way in hell would Sakurai take route #2.

Wreked

Smash Lord
All three options would equal in alot of pissed people.
Well that's true but I think that more people would be less pissed if number one happened. Only people like Alpha n00b would be pissed. Others would just be like wow, I didn't think he could be in. Well that's good for the Ridley thread. I'm sure they like it.

RDK

Smash Hero
Well that's true but I think that more people would be less pissed if number one happened. Only people like Alpha n00b would be pissed. Others would just be like wow, I didn't think he could be in. Well that's good for the Ridley thread. I'm sure they like it.
I'm kind of ashamed to learn that Alphan00b is a fellow Ridley supporter.

Wreked

Smash Lord
......wha?
You said the Alpha n00b is a ridley supporter?

@Lego how does mine not make sense. I was saying that I would be mad if option one and two did turn out to come true then somebody else said that all options would make people mad. Then I said that only people like alpha n00b would be mad if option 1 came true which was that ridley did become a pc. Then Red said that he's ashamed that alpha n00b is a ridley supporter.

Bah! I'm confused.

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
totally support Ridley, even if i have a long list of characters i want to see, i think that with Ridley and Wolf i would be satisfied...

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
That's good enough to be the real thing for me. Just makes me more impatient though :(

Patinator

Smash Champion
WOW. That's a really cool picture! And, if I read the comments on it right... PAINTED?! Sheesh, some people are good artists!

All in honor of Ridley. And I still have my smart bombs ready for the haters! :chuckle:

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
@ the picture: Holy crap... :dizzy:

RDK

Smash Hero
I can't believe someone actually painted that. It's pretty awesome.

platnum

Smash Lord
I have heard from an confidential source that ridley is IN brawl just not on the dojo yet.but he will be,very soon.

limitbreak

Smash Ace
I have heard from an unknown that ridley is IN brawl just not on the dojo yet.but he will be,very soon.
One thing you should really learn is dont believe anything until its on the dojo! But yea, i dont see how ridley cant be in brawl.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
I have heard from an confidential source that ridley is IN brawl just not on the dojo yet.but he will be,very soon.
Mind posting this source?

I don't care if it's lying or not. Just wanna see it, for the lolz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom