• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
OK guys it's Ridley this week, this time I know it for sure!

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
@ridley_prime I cant reveal my source yet.
Um... 'k, though I can't help now but be even more suspicious as to whether your source is really reliable or not...

OK guys it's Ridley this week, this time I know it for sure!
Right. That's what you said last time, and the time before, and the time before the time before that...

Rayquaza = space dragon = Ridley

Ridley confirmed.
Heh. I guess so if you put it that way, and if a Pokemon dragon like Rayquaza manages to give off an usually awesome vibe like the way he did, just imagine how awesome Ridley will be in return.

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
More of Sky Dragon, But I get the Point. Sakurai loves Dragons.

RIDLEY FOR BRAWL !!
it is called the sky high pokemon i spose, but the pokedex says it lives in the ozone layer (i guess thats not considered space, but its pretty fkn high!), and i think it chills out in space in the deoxys movie but i haven't seen it so i'll prolly get corrected there.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Funny how the 'Sky High' Dragon is in.. a lake.
Yeah. I found that pretty strange as well...

I'm still amazed by that badass vibe Rayquaza gave off though, and like I said, imagine how awesome a vibe Ridley will give in return :p (regardless if whether he comes out of the water or whereever). Dragons are just cool like that.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Funny how the 'Sky High' Dragon is in.. a lake.

Ridley for whatever day he's updated!

Let's hope we hear from Ridley this week!!! That would be pretty d@mn good. A dragon Subspace boss(Rayquaza) and a dragon PC(Ridley) announced in the same week.:chuckle:

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Wow Rayquaza got owned by Fox... big stylie : P

Anyways I would like to see a fight between the Pokemon "Space Dragon" and the Metroid "Space Dragon pirate general"... well.... Ridley is the anti-Pokemon.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Wow Rayquaza got owned by Fox... big stylie : P

Anyways I would like to see a fight between the Pokemon "Space Dragon" and the Metroid "Space Dragon pirate general"... well.... Ridley is the anti-Pokemon.
Ridley's the anti-Pokemon? Well, I guess that's true (who came up with that meme/saying anyway? :p), though I don't really have anything against Pokemon myself, especially not Mewtwo. <3

Anyhow, yeah. A fight between Pokemon's space dragon and Metroid's space dragon would be an awesome sight to behold. While I'd personally vouch for Ridley, Rayquaza himself would still be no pushover, so it would be an epic battle.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea that would be epic... with both of them shooting beams at each other and such but of course Ridley would ultimately win... maybe the same way Charizard did when he faced Articuno in the anime (I dont watch it just saw it on youtube).

And wiseguy first made that saying I think.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Yhea that would be epic... with both of them shooting beams at each other and such but of course Ridley would ultimately win... maybe the same way Charizard did when he faced Articuno in the anime (I dont watch it just saw it on youtube).

And wiseguy first made that saying I think.
Yeah. I think Ridley would probably win in the end too, but ya never know.

And you say Charizard beat Articuno in the anime? Hmm. That's interesting... will have to take a look at it on youtube sometime.

Anyhow, Ridley for teh Brawlz!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea Ridley for boowls.

Anyways in the Anime its a very close battle Charizard has to win by seismic tossing Artiucno... almost ends in a draw.

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
I hope Rayquaza is taking up the SE dragon boss spot, which means Ridley would only fit in the game as a playable.

Ancient Mini-Stir

Smash Cadet
I hope Rayquaza is taking up the SE dragon boss spot, which means Ridley would only fit in the game as a playable.
It looks to be that way. As I posted on Smogon :

Arseus said:
Rayquaza most likely being a boss really makes me feel better about Ridley (one dragon that's too big as a boss - check). And it's pretty cool that someone like Rayquaza appears, even though it was a little off. Also not what I was expecting when I read "evil hand reaches for him from the lake..."

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Ridley's chances improved a little bit due to this. I am still worried Ridley will be a boss for samus, it wouldnt make sense if they didnt fight. so he will most likely be a boss+PC. but I dont know, especialy with people fighting bosses out side of their respective series(i.e. fox Vs. Rayquaza)

Patinator

Smash Champion
I think Rayquaza confirms Ridley in some way! As previously stated, Sakurai must like dragons. Eh, Japanese do that. Me to.

But... I doubt that even Ridley could blow through Mr. Big, Green, and Scaly. Where Rayquaza has Hyper Beam, Ridley has... Plasma Breath.

LOL :laugh: Ridley pwns even Rayquaza!

RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!!!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think Rayquaza confirms Ridley in some way! As previously stated, Sakurai must like dragons. Eh, Japanese do that. Me to.

But... I doubt that even Ridley could blow through Mr. Big, Green, and Scaly. Where Rayquaza has Hyper Beam, Ridley has... Plasma Breath.

LOL :laugh: Ridley pwns even Rayquaza!

RIDLEY FOR BRAWL!!!
Deoxy's uses Hyper Beam, what Rayquaza used in that movie clip thing, was definetly not Hyper Beam

LemonManX

Smash Lord
I thought the move that Rayquaza used was Aura Sphere? Maybe I'm wrong... Ah well.

It definitely improved Ridley's chances (Sakurai <3 Dragons?), we just need the ****ed confirmation xD

Patinator

Smash Champion
Deoxy's uses Hyper Beam, what Rayquaza used in that movie clip thing, was definetly not Hyper Beam
True. Just a theoretical face-off between two dragons using their best moves. The attack was clearly either Dragon Pulse (Which is why Rayquaza kinda... Fainted, being super effective.), Water Pulse (Which makes no sense, since it would be ineffective), or Aura Sphere (Which is just like Water Pulse!). Eh, I can see Draco Meteor or Dragon Pulse as Rayquaza's Pokeball move, if, since Deoxys took it. Lousy Psychic alien...

Pieman0920

Smash Master
I have a feeling that if Ridley did show up as a boss, it wouldn't be for Samus, but another character. At this point the bosses are getting pretty random in comparison to who they are fighting. (Actually, even if Ridley is playable, he'll still probably turn up as a boss, ala Bowser)

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
Ridley's chances improved a little bit due to this. I am still worried Ridley will be a boss for samus, it wouldnt make sense if they didnt fight. so he will most likely be a boss+PC. but I dont know, especialy with people fighting bosses out side of their respective series(i.e. fox Vs. Rayquaza)
I've already concluded that if Ridley plays a boss role in the SSE, he won't be fighting Samus (at least not yet). As we've seen, unrelated characters constantly cross paths. Petey Pirahna fights Kirby who tries to save either Peach or Zelda. Pit meets up with Mario. Bowser confronts Diddy Kong. Now we have Fox quickly dispatching Rayquaza of all characters.

I'm making a complete guess here and saying if Ridley is an enemy in SSE (which could easily happen), he's gonna confront Ike.

...or maybe he could confront Pokemon Trainer and take on Charizard! :O

Oh jah...and somebody smartly suspected Rayquaza of using Dragon Pulse, which is a legitimate Pokemon move.

Wreked

Smash Lord
I've already concluded that if Ridley plays a boss role in the SSE, he won't be fighting Samus (at least not yet). As we've seen, unrelated characters constantly cross paths. Petey Pirahna fights Kirby who tries to save either Peach or Zelda. Pit meets up with Mario. Bowser confronts Diddy Kong. Now we have Fox quickly dispatching Rayquaza of all characters.

I'm making a complete guess here and saying if Ridley is an enemy in SSE (which could easily happen), he's gonna confront Ike.

...or maybe he could confront Pokemon Trainer and take on Charizard! :O

Oh jah...and somebody smartly suspected Rayquaza of using Dragon Pulse, which is a legitimate Pokemon move.
Ridley and Ike would be a sweet fight. If you put two bad a** players together that would be sweet. And it would be kinda funny if Ike's partner was Pikachu or something.

R4B

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I would buy the game if it all contained was Ridley vs Jiggs.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Guess that was a little over the top, but the more I think about it, the more Jiggs is destined to partner Ridley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom