• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
Yes! That would be the best combination. Jigglypuff and Ridley! just imagine Jigglypuff riding on the back of Ridley. Ridley would shoot plasma beams to knock them out and then Jigglypuff would put headphones on ridley and use sing. Then Jigglypuff would draw on their face and Ridley would blast them.
The perfect combinations.

JIGGLYRIDLEY COMBONATION!!

Wreked

Smash Lord
Guess that was a little over the top, but the more I think about it, the more Jiggs is destined to partner Ridley.
I could see more of a speed character with ridley. Somebody like Ike or something.

Yes! That would be the best combination. Jigglypuff and Ridley! just imagine Jigglypuff riding on the back of Ridley. Ridley would shoot plasma beams to knock them out and then Jigglypuff would put headphones on ridley and use sing. Then Jigglypuff would draw on their face and Ridley would blast them.
The perfect combinations.

JIGGLYRIDLEY COMBONATION!!
Lol Jiggrid combo ftw!

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Ike with Ridley? Sure it's epic....but it's missing something and that something is Jigglypuff.

Wreked

Smash Lord
Alright we have supporter to the Jigglyridley. WHo else supports this unbeatable combo? the mixture of cute and fluffy with beastly and deadly.
Am I the supporter? I think it would be pretty cool. Any pokemon/animal with ridley would fit with him. Except bowser, we don't want two fire breathers.

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
true, but it would be pretty darn awesome. i wouldnt consider Ridley a fire breather, more like a plasma breather.

(sarcastic commnt) PLasma has nothing to do with fire, dont beieve what others say.

I wish Jigglypuff and Ridley pair up. it would be great

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It will happen, I can feel it.

& what does Wigglytuff have to do with anything lol.
Well..

Melee Pokemon Brawl
Pichu ----------------> Pikachu
Pikachu--------------> ???
Jigglypuff------------> Wigglytuff?

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
who knows, maybe we will have Raichu and wigglytuff in the game. it would be kind of awkward though. But i wonder if any of the pokemon will evolve during story mode. like maybe it will show what happened to pichu and when it evolved in to Pikachu.

BUT still JIGGLYRIDLEY FOR SUBSPACE

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Never even contemplated Wigglytuff lol but I don't see it happening and I don't see Pikachu------------->Raichu happening either but you never know.

However nothing should come in the way of MegaMechaOmegaJiggyRidley.

Wreked

Smash Lord
true, but it would be pretty darn awesome. i wouldnt consider Ridley a fire breather, more like a plasma breather.

(sarcastic commnt) PLasma has nothing to do with fire, dont beieve what others say.

I wish Jigglypuff and Ridley pair up. it would be great
Same thing. They breath hot stuff.

But yes JR4S(JigglyRidley4Subspace)

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Lawl. Personally I can't wait for the Samus/Ridley combo. I'd be afraid of whoever has to face them as a team-up as two of the most powerful beings in the universe. :laugh:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Never even contemplated Wigglytuff lol but I don't see it happening and I don't see Pikachu------------->Raichu happening either but you never know.

However nothing should come in the way of MegaMechaOmegaJiggyRidley.
I never did either but the Japanese prediction site rates his chances as high as WW Link

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
You know what. i think i'm going to make JIgglyridley my invention. it has got to be the coolest thing that i've said within the last few months. ive got to make something out of it. like a story.

JIGGLYRIDLEY!

Wreked

Smash Lord
I never did either but the Japanese prediction site rates his chances as high as WW Link
Who? Wigglytuff?

You know what. i think i'm going to make JIgglyridley my invention. it has got to be the coolest thing that i've said within the last few months. ive got to make something out of it. like a story.

JIGGLYRIDLEY!
You do that.

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
I suggested Jiggly and Ridley on page 405 Shadowpulse.
very true, but if you go back another 200pages or so. you should be able to find my constant references about them two pairing up. although they were consistently ignored. i even drew a picture of my vision of the two fused together and another of them with jigglypuff on Ridley's back. i have no life, i come with these things.

Yes i am very proud of Jigglyridley. it is the coolest thing ive said in a long! TIME!

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Your quite right. Anyway, that was quite a departure from the usual Ridley talk lol.

Wreked

Smash Lord
very true, but if you go back another 200pages or so. you should be able to find my constant references about them two pairing up. although they were consistently ignored. i even drew a picture of my vision of the two fused together and another of them with jigglypuff on Ridley's back. i have no life, i come with these things.

Yes i am very proud of Jigglyridley. it is the coolest thing ive said in a long! TIME!

Wow you really like Jiggs and Ridley don't you?

Your quite right. Anyway, that was quite a departure from the usual Ridley talk lol.
Yeah what was that two pages of off topic.

JR4S
R4B

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
Jigglypuff was my main in smash bros 1 and 2. Jiggs was also the reason i beat the elite four in yellow, silver, emerald, and pearl version. he's a beast!

As for Ridley, who doesn't like a large robotic dragon/omega dragon/purple dragon?

Wreked

Smash Lord
Jigglypuff was my main in smash bros 1 and 2. Jiggs was also the reason i beat the elite four in yellow, silver, emerald, and pearl version. he's a beast!

As for Ridley, who doesn't like a large robotic dragon/omega dragon/purple dragon?
How did you beat the elite for with Jiggs?

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
true its more of a fluffy beast.

i gave jiggs a ton of items like x attack and defend. that stuff and then had him with thunderbolt, ice beam, flamthrower and sing. it worked every time, but jiggs would have to be at lv. 100. that took a while. i have four lv. 100 jigglypuffs. i have no life:laugh:

yeah people i have to go. thanks for the conversations today. you guys are awesome! hopefully ill get the chance to speak with you people againa t one time. Good bye!

~Shdow Plusle

Ridley and Jigglypuff for Brawl!

Wreked

Smash Lord
true its more of a fluffy beast.

i gave jiggs a ton of items like x attack and defend. that stuff and then had him with thunderbolt, ice beam, flamthrower and sing. it worked every time, but jiggs would have to be at lv. 100. that took a while. i have four lv. 100 jigglypuffs. i have no life:laugh:
Lol I didn't think that anybody could make Jigglypuff that good. Or anybody would want to.

Patinator

Smash Champion
NO.i was saving it from the second page.
Well, I'd say that getting closed would be worse than the second page. Oh, no. The second page. Whatever shall we do? (Sarcasm)

LOL

Ridley for Brawl tomorrow or Wednsday or Thursday or Friday or ANY DAY, just as long as it happens. Get me, Sakurai? Replace the innocent-looking smiling smilies on the left with you if Ridley isn't in Brawl as a playable character! And, for the heck of it, ALL RIDLEY HATERS!!!

:) :bigrocket
:) :sniper:
:) :chainsaw:
:) :enforcer:
:):smash:

Yeah, I like violent posts. :chuckle:

Ridley for Brawl. I think everyone knows that I am pro-Ridley. Just look at my multi-uber-violent-smily posts! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom