• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Kraid will be in.

As a boss, not Ridley, as a boss, Ridley will be eating Samus' face in Vs.
Vould you blame him for wanting to eat Samus' face :p

Anyway by now it is evident that I have no idea when Ridley will be announced so lets say he will be one of the next 3 announced.

Ridley for brawl!

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Ridley will be revealed tonight. I can feel it in my bones. By this time tommorrow, folks will be saying "Sonic who?"
Saying that already made me forget...who was it now?

but d***it yes! even if it isn't Ridley, i think we need a character update. but i hope with all my heart it IS Ridley

Ridley for Brawl

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have a feeling Ridley is going to show himself in some for before Geno

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
>.>; Don't get yer panties in a wad, friend. Sonic trumps just about every video game character in existence. At least, in my book.

If you don't believe me, ask SiD. He'll tell you.

Anyway.

Ridley for Brawl.

KAFOR

Smash Apprentice
I was told from a member of the Geno thread that you all are extremely loyal to your principal hopeful Ridley. Judging from the first post of this thread, it is true. I commend you all for your dedication.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Ridley will be revealed tonight. I can feel it in my bones. By this time tommorrow, folks will be saying "Sonic who?"
Coming from anyone else, I'd take that as a sure thing, but I've seen your list change too much to trust your instincts. :p

lol, sorry, I had to say it...Anyway, I like the attitude...I truly hope it does happen, and people will be going nuts, and it will be great.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
SPACE ...man

+

PIRATE

+

DRAGON

=

RIDLEY!!

...*cough*

Space Pirate Dragon for Brawl!! :)

Ridley + Brawl = Perfect

crotch protector

Smash Apprentice
"burninating the countryside, burninating the peasants......"

uh.....TROGDOR!

whoa, what a rush. personally i think pirate space-dragon makes more grammatical sense, but other wise......awesomest post evarrrghh! <<<pirate reference.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
whoa, what a rush. personally i think pirate space-dragon makes more grammatical sense, but other wise......awesomest post evarrrghh! <<<pirate reference.
Well, if you want to get technical, I think it would be dragon Space Pirate. He's a space pirate, and dragon would be describing what kind of space pirate he is, right? I felt space pirate dragon sounded better though, and also Trogdor is best saved for last... (Sorry Captain Morgan)

But yeah, Ridley for Brawl.

(One of his taunts would be 'The Captain Morgan')

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Well, as far as tonight's update being a character update for Ridley, looks like half of ya'll's wish came true. :p

crotch protector

Smash Apprentice
krystal and olimar too! :pimp: <--- pimp!

interestingly, sakurai has confirmed only 1 less newcomer than vets....whats his game?!?

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
...just had to finish that equation for you. :p
i was gonna say don't start another war, but i have to agree with him there. but is it really relevent when a character is announced? i think characters announced later are more epic than right now (so by that logic, Dedede>Sonic)

Ridley for Brawl

Titan05

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry a self proclaimed king blue penguin in a fur coat with a hammer doesn't outrank a Space Pirate Pterodactyl that breathes fire (and is possibly armored and phazon infected)

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
We need ridley. the anticipation doesnt make a impact it just annoys people for example does zelda still have her original down b . ridley might be an unlockable. We need more villains, i've always had a darkside.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
How is Dedede greater than Ridley?? Mind you I like the penguin, but I still like the big dragon better.

In any case, I have a renewed rage concerning the closing of our old topic. I wish we would have avenged it somehow instead of easily submitting to them and creating a new one...

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
Dedede kind of confirmed Ridley for me

Even though I know he's gonna be in the game

Samus does need another character with her
Kirby has 2 other people now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom