• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Maybe bowser could have an army of koopas that you have to fight and then you go to him
That would be pretty cool. Oh and for the Ridley battle, that Metriod Item (or is an AT?) are really abundant. Like EVERYWHERE. Dude, playing at E for All, they were so annoying. Lawl. Fricking Metroids just latch onto you and bite bite bite.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That would be pretty cool. Oh and for the Ridley battle, that Metriod Item (or is an AT?) are really abundant. Like EVERYWHERE. Dude, playing at E for All, they were so annoying. Lawl. Fricking Metroids just latch onto you and bite bite bite.
There are no Metroids in Norfair...otherwise they'd kill all the lava creatures and drain ridley

SiegK

Smash Champion
There are no Metroids in Norfair...otherwise they'd kill all the lava creatures and drain ridley
Oh shut up, Its Brawl Not the real game. It would be a cool effect.

Well that has got to be annoying, and you are really lucky that you got to go, im stuck in florida. E for All must have been awesome
And yes it was. Have a question?

the grim lizard

Smash Master
I love the new first post. I think my favorite part is the poem regarding the previous thread.

Anyway, when are we gonna see Ridley?!!?!! All of these character-specific forums with no Ridley one makes me sad. :(

Ridley for Brawl!! (as always)

edit: Who are you people??

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
I love the new first post. I think my favorite part is the poem regarding the previous thread.

Anyway, when are we gonna see Ridley?!!?!! All of these character-specific forums with no Ridley one makes me sad. :(

Ridley for Brawl!! (as always)

edit: Who are you people??
these people are the new ridley supporters since people like you and clobusman havnt been active on this thread.....yeah i wanna see Rildey confirmed...i doudt he will be the next newcomer though...but i hope..

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
Seeing Ridley in the Brawl graphic style would be amazing

can't wait to see him

he has to be in the game no questions asked

SiegK

Smash Champion
yeah ive got a question, how was pikachu and the rest of the items?
Pikachu is awesome. hes not as fast as he was in Melee, as you might have seen. They made him alot quicker, his turning speed is more slick. Very good two step. More Agile. Moves come out faster but dont seem to last as long as they did in Melee. His final smash is pretty cool too, ya have to get the rythem of it movine back and forth but its pretty easy to control.

Other items, well. We have that Metroid, grabs you and bites you. Form the looks of it I think I saw the Lightning Bolt from Mario Kart, shrinks ya know. Star Fox Bomb is awesome, its like a Bullet Bill from the Peach Castle stage in Melee. The Heart Container from Zelda may not be new, But it lookc so awesome! Goldeen is back! And as usless as ever.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Giga Bowser is impossible to miss with rest,

If you can't hit him, i suggest you commit suicide now.

And, how will Ridley's awesomeness fit into SSE?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Y'know... I think we will see Ridley a little sooner than expected. He would most definitly be apart of Samus' Subspace Emissary story, so we either won't learn of her role in that for a while, or we'll see Ridley soon... Or, it's just a bunch of wishful thinking. :dizzy:

RMR

Smash Apprentice
Giga Bowser is impossible to miss with rest,

If you can't hit him, i suggest you commit suicide now.

And, how will Ridley's awesomeness fit into SSE?

He could be a boss, or something like Wario or Bowser, but he is too cool for that.

And, How Ridley would walk (If he will be a char.)? I cant see Him like Mewtwo, or Flying forever. By The Way, Good videos, I really, Really, REALLY hope Ridley makes it as a Characther.

I CANT wait to kick Zamus Jazz with Ridley :chuckle:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
He could be a boss, or something like Wario or Bowser, but he is too cool for that.

And, How Ridley would walk (If he will be a char.)? I cant see Him like Mewtwo, or Flying forever. By The Way, Good videos, I really, Really, REALLY hope Ridley makes it as a Characther.

I CANT wait to kick Zamus Jazz with Ridley :chuckle:
Ridley would walk with his feet/legs maybe?

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
Probably sense i don't he walks like a normal human.......that would just be awkward lol

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Ridley is a disgusting piece of ****, he should've never been on metroid.
Forgive this fool, Gunpei. :(

or Flying forever.
Ridley can't fly forever in Brawl. There's a thing called gliding that prevents that. :p

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/howto/technique/technique05.html

Nonetheless, thanks for agreeing (that he should be a character in this upcoming game).

You have issues...I recommend seeing a psychiatrist...
Agreed, especially if he's wanting to do something unnatural to someone who isn't even a person, but a virtual fox...

RMR

Smash Apprentice
i think he'll walk like DK in that he'll walk and run on all fours, but all his attacks will be done on two feet
That makes more sense than Forever Gliding, or Walking like Zamus (Maybe the closest thing to a normal human in Brawl). Somehow, I see him walking like a Spider.

And yes, I hope Sakurai goes random again and makes him a characther

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
OK OK Ridley will be announced tonight I can feel it this time...

geemann2236

Smash Journeyman
Add the Omega Ridley from Metroid Prime 3, IMO, he is the coolest. He is totally ownage, he is one of the coolest looking bosses in all of the video games that I've ever played. He's too easy though, lol.

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
I'm a huge supporter of ridley

I think i brought him up 1st in the Brawl forums in Neo

all that info on the 1st page was good stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom