• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
This may have already been stated but both Ridley and Dedede were in the background of their franchises stages in SSB, both were trophies in Melee, both come from franchises that until brawl only had 1 rep, both are villains, both were highly requested and one has so far been confirmed...

Wreked

Smash Lord
This may have already been stated but both Ridley and Dedede were in the background of their franchises stages in SSB, both were trophies in Melee, both come from franchises that until brawl only had 1 rep, both are villains, both were highly requested and one has so far been confirmed...
That's the spirit!

RMR

Smash Apprentice
Claus was Lucas brother, but he turned bad, try looking for information on him on the Lucas forum. Anomilus, the History (history? or battle ?) was great ! too bad the villiand will lose as they always have done. and thanks for cheering me up, Mic !

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Claus was Lucas brother, but he turned bad, try looking for information on him on the Lucas forum. Anomilus, the History (history? or battle ?) was great ! too bad the villiand will lose as they always have done.
He didn't turn bad...He was reconstructed as a brainwashed cyborg to serve the will of Pokey

RMR

Smash Apprentice
Oh, yeah, right, what Psycho Typed. Btw, What is more powerful, Meta Ridley or Robo Ridley ? And which one of them would make a better Final Smash ?

crotch protector

Smash Apprentice
Oh, yeah, right, what Psycho Typed. Btw, What is more powerful, Meta Ridley or Robo Ridley ? And which one of them would make a better Final Smash ?
meta all the way. robo was stoopid.

edit: just to elaborate, meta was actually regular ridley but augmented my cybernetic armour and weapons. robo was ridley is actually just a mechanical version of him that the pirates used while they were rebuilding him in earnest (for some reason biological Ridley can always be rebuilt). so robo is NOT actually ridley, its just a robot that looks like him.

Mavridik

Smash Cadet
Meta Ridley i think, with is final smash Ionic(i don't know if that word exist)Beam...Anyway just a big beam.
For mecha ridley i have none ideas for is final smash.

RMR

Smash Apprentice
And, What Char. do you think is the Boss, Momma Brain or Ridley ?(QUite a stupid question considering that I asked in a Ridley Support thread), And why Kraid is Revived ? He isnt that hard to beat, And Why I love Asking ?

WuTangDude

Smash Ace
Dang, I'm even listed on the first post as a supporter?

Awwwww. :(

I would at least consider myself a supporter, considering he's my second most-wanted character in Brawl (next to Megaman).

Anyways, Ridley 4 Brawl!

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
5000 posts already? My god, we're badass.

And I can't wait until the next character update. I can practically smell the rotting Pokemon carcasses emanating from Ridley's breath. Confirm him, Sakurai, so that people can stop saying he's going to be a boss!

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
If you're implying this means that the other one will be confirmed as well (which obviously you are), then I agree. Sounds reasonable enough.

Btw, What is more powerful, Meta Ridley or Robo Ridley ? And which one of them would make a better Final Smash ?
Omega Ridley owns them both.

so robo is NOT actually ridley, its just a robot that looks like him.
Yep... and oddly enough, they did the same thing with Bowser beforehand (made a 'mecha' version of him, which appeared in that theme park level on Super Mario Sunshine).

Confirm him, Sakurai, so that people can stop saying he's going to be a boss!
Yes. Please do Sakurai and get it over with...

RMR

Smash Apprentice
I cant wait for ridley to Come, So My mind stop the stupid "Ridley will be only a Boss" idea. And, When you first have (Unlocked, obviously, he is too cool for a starter) Ridley, what you will do with Him ? I plan on Fighting against Yoshi, That would be a weird battle, the most scary Characther of Brawl against a Cute weird dinosaur.
And I saw Omega Ridley, AND HE LOOKS GOOD, that would make a great FS, in a similar way of Bowser/Giga Bowser.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
*Tear* It's been a while since I wandered in here.. Been wiped out n stuff.. Testing.. Looks like this thread is still going strong.

I still keep up to date with the updates so be sure that I'll be in here spamming when something about him pops up.

*Waves R.I.D.L.E.Y. Flag*
The first post looks great now by the way I love it.

-Onyx

Duality

Smash Journeyman
Cough Sonic owns everyone cough.

I hope Ridley will be the next newcomer, that'd be badass.

Doc Chronic

Smash Ace
DDD's confirmation confirms ridley in my mind. DDD is the boss of the kirby series therefore he is the anatgonist rep from kirby. who is the antagonist rep from metroid? ridley of course. some would say mother brain, but MB would not make a good PC therefore it has too be ridley.......CONFIRMED (in my mind)

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
DDD's confirmation confirms ridley in my mind. DDD is the boss of the kirby series therefore he is the anatgonist rep from kirby. who is the antagonist rep from metroid? ridley of course. some would say mother brain, but MB would not make a good PC therefore it has too be ridley.......CONFIRMED (in my mind)
MB=boss material

Ridley=boss material, PC material, assist trophy material, and any other way you can think of, he just needs to be in, I hope the PC material one though.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Umm what? Sorry, I didnt hear you.
Then clean out your ears. He was just voicing his opinion, which personally, I agree with (without any offense to Sonic).
And no. I'm not a fanboy.

Other than that, yeah. I agree there shouldn't be another war, especially since it's pretty unfair to compare Sonic and Ridley until they're both confirmed, which only one of them has been so far...

He started it. Lol.
And it would've ended sooner had you just, well, you know... ignored him.

Cough Sonic owns everyone cough.
Everyone? I can think of plenty characters that would beat him in an actual battle, and then some (though for the sake of not starting a war, I'm not going to list any names of who could)...

Ridley might be one of my favorite Ninty/video game characters, but you don't see me going around claiming he's omnipotent or anything. :ohwell:
Meh. Sonic fanboys...

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
God. I can't wait anymore. Watched a couple of Ridley battles. Ridley's awesomeness is bringing me to tears.

Confirm him next week Sakurai! For the love of humanity! :(

jc1sttwin

Smash Journeyman
Yeah it would be greatness to see Ridley in Brawl

Also add me to the support thread as well
huge fan of Ridley for this game

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
^^^ Come on man, it's just not needed. You know it's just going to provoke something.

Let's wait until Ridley is confirmed then this can be settled in the best way. Ridley vs Sonic in Brawl.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
^^^ Come on man, it's just not needed. You know it's just going to provoke something.

Let's wait until Ridley is confirmed then this can be settled in the best way. Ridley vs Sonic in Brawl.
in order for it to be fair, you must have a all ridley tornament to dtermine who is the best witjh ridley, then have a all sonic one to determine who is the best with sonic, then have the best with them fight one another.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
in order for it to be fair, you must have a all ridley tornament to dtermine who is the best witjh ridley, then have a all sonic one to determine who is the best with sonic, then have the best with them fight one another.
...So, who thinks they'll become the greatest Ridley player EVER? ;)

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Yeah I wasn't suggesting anything, was just saying that's the best way to settle the argument. I am not involved in the tournament scene at all, but I'm sure that eventually a supreme Ridley player and supreme Sonic player will emerge.

My grandfather.

Everyone's going to say they will be the best.

Mysteryfox1

Smash Ace
The Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, Aarle Rixtel
I support ridley although I never saw him in a game because I only played metroid prime 2 echoes and he wasn't in there and is it just me or are a lot of futeristic characters well okay 2 characters:p driven by hatred because the parents of them are killed by some antagonist Fox and samus

Legolastom

Smash Hero
^^^

What the hell are you rambling on about?

@At Oasis (Or someone with a similar avatar). Me of course *Shoots Shuma, Colb, Gypsy and other members*

Caael

Smash Lord
Guys? Guys? Guys? Where are you guys? Guys? You guys?

Where tf is everybody?

I've just created the most awesome gaming character ever

Master Rithamuddy

Master Chief, Ridley, Samus and the big Daddy's from Bioshock.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
I've said it once and I will say it again

RIDLEY PWNS SONIC
You really are trying to start something aren't you?

Ridley fanboys...
Make me look bad. =(

I don't know about becoming the greatest player ever, but I do know I'll try to be as good with him as I can...

I support ridley although I never saw him in a game because I only played metroid prime 2 echoes and he wasn't in there
Meh...

Echoes, along with Metroid II for the Game Boy and Hunters for the DS, are the only Metroid games Ridley hasn't been in.

and is it just me or are a lot of futeristic characters well okay 2 characters:p driven by hatred because the parents of them are killed by some antagonist Fox and samus
Um... I think I might get what you're saying, but it seems you worded it wrong...

I've just created the most awesome gaming character ever

Master Rithamuddy

Master Chief, Ridley, Samus and the big Daddy's from Bioshock.
... 'k.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Its a bit too early to try and guess who the best ever Ridley player will be. Considering we don't really know how good the people who don't post here will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom