• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ The New NC Power Rankings ~ *Does Not Exist*

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Well congrats Adam. Hopefully we end up getting on the same flight. Also you should go to Karn's on Sunday instead of Saturday I'm on duty Saturday so I wont be able to make it there.

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
We should do a big-*** smash get together. Hold one big NC State Power Rankings tourney...Who ever gets the places just gets the places...No Johns...But I dont think you fools are badass enough for that.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Wait, what?

Wasn't it you that called me out in a kitchen full of people at MPJ for playing low tier and said that the only characters worth playing were high and top tier?

XD
I was there! I witnessed the event!

More happened in that kitchen, though. I caught this moment on my camera phone ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttHDYAA6cJE

Quality is meh. I wish I caught more on my camera phone.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
all of you guys are noobs at reading.
fox is top tier.

but besides that you forfeit your power to a list.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
i'd only like myself on this list in one spot..and that's number 1. so i'm coming for you adam. how would that look for NC? a bowser main as #1, that'd be awesome hahaha

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i going friday night around like 6 prolly to get moes and then smash for the rest of the night or so then leave whenever and then saturday some people are showing up as well and i may show up myself saturday but i dunno for sure

2_Percent

Smash Ace
blue is high tier, that's why my bowser is blue. and yea bowser does take too much punishment, everybody combo's him haha.
now thanks to twig, i have FLAME CANCELLZZZZZ DAAAMMNNNN ****NNNN!!

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
i gladly lend my power to pac.

that power is the power to overcome the power of lists.

they're true only if you believe them.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
change of plans, i am going to chus biweekly saturday morning, you all should go there with us(with me and t.c.) ali and chu are teaming we need to take them out, so please help us do that

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
Wait, what's this biweekly? How come I know nothin' of it?!

*Hyper Tails shifts in to GEARS mode*

SOME ONE BETER PICK ME UP GOD****ITT!!! i CAN BRING MY COPY OF GEARRSS!!!:mad:

Top Bottom