• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ The New NC Power Rankings ~ *Does Not Exist*

SR Raptor

Smash Apprentice
Let me break this down ZIO. I am not trying to brag, just stating the truth which is the truth and fact either by your laziness or my superior skills. Also, lets see how my logic helps explain your question.

In our past 15-20 matches, how ever many, you have beaten me once
i won 10-11 at GC
i won 4-4 at me house
i won 2-2 at Chris's bro's house.

Maybe I am missing a few, I am just pulling numbers out of my head but I know that they should be fairly right.

Now we have established that I win more often that you do and the ranking are meant to judge how well people are in the community right?

Following that train I know from repeated matches that after my little hiatus from Smash, where much X360 love was had, that ChocoThunda has gotten to a point where I am hard pressed to beat him unless something happens. Mind me and him usually fight when we are sleep deprived or something so it is not truly known which of us, just that he can play better when tired and I can keep the driver in the vehicle awake better lol, he just falls asleep.

So if CT>Raptor>ZIO then how do you explain yourself on the rankings.

Not to mention people only know you as; the person with the crappy marth, that ZioCides(so stoopid), and that tries to be obnoxious to get attention on the net.

P.S. now that I am done wasting space and boring you ll with my techmological know-how I will say one thing

BIG LOL ZIO like I said before let the PR be the PR. This post is a big lol post brought to you by the demons in my head!!!

P.S.S. I am giving you some extra le-wayZIO$

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@_@

I thought I made it clear that I don't play you seriously. You never hear LoZR in the background commenting "You could have made it back", or "That was a bad DI"? Yet when I play ChocoThunder, we still have close matches(No offense, CT, of course time has gone by since our last match so I'm unsure)? I know what I'm doing on purpose. It's funny to watch you jump like a school girl thinking you did something awesome. It's funny to hear you go on about something that wouldn't normally happen in serious matches. Who are you to judge me, anyway? You don't even attempt to enter the tournaments you go to. You've lately been pissing me off. This topic isn't about the 2 worst in state anyway, so this is really stupid.

Anyway, there was a reason I had told you to go on AIM, and that was to settle this on AIM, not here. This is a waste of space.

BTW, no leeway. at GC, ZIO to Bean it was 6-10 and at your house it was 3-3, and at Chris' it was 0-2.

"You" sounded pretty general to me.
Yeah, but I thought people would've assumed I was talking to Pac. :/

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
:laugh::laugh:!!!!!!!!

Bill me and you should play some more...It's rare I get any close matches since everyone I play with is so much better than me...Next time we play I'll show you da new Yoshi...If you beat it then I'll just slice you with the sword...Its a lose-lose situation...Total mindgame. :p

SR Raptor VS ZIO...Epic battle. Winner gets Catfish.:laugh::laugh:

Malk

Smash Champion
Ok so yeah didn't I tell you guys raptor is banned from these discussions?
At least Zio knows his place

wtf ali you played marth, not pichu.

Before the match we were all like "ok this is for #2 spot right?" and yeah you were like "yeah lets play then."

I beat you and then you were like ok yeah you won, you're 2nd now. NOW you're all like wtf no. ALI IS ACTING LIKE A LITTLE BIYTCH AND IM GOING TO SHOVE MY CONTROLLER UP HIS *** THEN CHOKE HIM WITH MY CHOKE CORD!

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
i think some random mcscrub with fries beat adam.

good try though adam. i still think you're best.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i beat mcscrub, i threw a dbl. cheeseburger at his controller and took the whole tourney

I won a trip to dallas

SR Raptor

Smash Apprentice
This stuff so crazy man. Me and ZIO can start epic discussions when we get to it. L0zr we need to go to karn's this Sat. I will make sure of that.

SR Raptor

Smash Apprentice
Don't turn down you parents for it dude. Its bad enough there are some of us giving up the opposite gender for this game, not family now too lol.

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
I might be up for this if I don't go to Dragon Con. Which is looking pretty slim right now. Ali, I'll let you know what's up in a couple of days.

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
...It's sad cause I really did get beat by Mcscrub...didnt even get a single fry outta it.

...Then I got money Matched by the great Ronald himself...He took my wallet...Winked at me and took abit of my man-hood too...:(

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
*Thunda does the J-boy dance*

Ya shoulda seen it Lozr. I saw Ronald backing that *** up when they started playin that music...Had a thong made out straight fries dog.

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
Ya **** right.lol

*lights up a cig*
****in' nub. I'll show ya how to really spike a cat..Check dis out EHHP!!!.

*Throws a plasma in Ronalds *** and leaves the tent*...

SR Raptor

Smash Apprentice
But, I mean, like...You all know that the king was just sorta hiding back there. Sneak King is the counter pick to Ronald ya know.

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
Sneak King tried to grab my ***...Fortunatly for my quick reactions...I pulled out a DownB enough time to counter.

SR Raptor

Smash Apprentice
Man, Down B's make me dizzy yo. And of course there s the Hardee's Star that resides in the Mushroom Kingdom...and let's not forget about the Wendy's affair.

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
...Think that's pretty funny Huh?...Well HAHE! L.O.L!!!!:mad:

...Dont mind us...we're ********.:laugh:

Seriously Bean..blow dis ***** up NOWWWW!!!:mad:

Top Bottom