• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ The New NC Power Rankings ~ *Does Not Exist*

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
There's a video online somewhere of two people racing in Mario Bros. They finish at the exact same time.

However if you guys played the impossible version, it would be interesting.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well, N-E way, Adam, I was wonderin' if Wenesday next week I can stay at you place over night. I want to practice specifically with you. :/

Someone mention impossible? Luigi's Adventure?

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i dont know if im gonna be around here or not i was thinking of going to alis place sometime next week maybe, ill look into it, well see what happens

2_Percent

Smash Ace
I only have to be on the list if I played boozer in tourneys. sorry buddy :)
that ain't fairr mangg haha. you know you want to switch to be a bowser main, you are already part of the NC bowser challenge team.

i'm still selling my spot on the rankings haha. fidddyyyy dolllazzzz

NickOTeen

Smash Journeyman
i dont know if im gonna be around here or not i was thinking of going to alis place sometime next week maybe, ill look into it, well see what happens
Yo, lozr, I never got to play ya, or even really meet ya, at MPJ. If it's cool with Ali, would you two mind if me and a few others meet up and play? I haven't gotten to play Ali since he's come back, and I really wanna see how I compare in competitive smash or if I've gotten any better.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
why is richard ranked.. yet me and adams arent.. even though we were both ranked above him on the last rankings... and the last time richard was at a tournament.. adams and i were there... richard got 5th and adams and i got 3rd and 4th...

so... plz explain?

Knorr

Smash Ace
i revise my previous opinion these rankings are a clean room with **** shoved under the bed and behind the doors it looks ok at first but down the list you look behind the door and bills dumb *** is sitting at 11 and then you look under the bed and you see that richard is chillin on top of luther and me.

GO CLEAN YR ROOM BEFORE YOU CAN COME PLAY *****!

BossNasty73

Smash Cadet
lol Why is everyone calling me out? I went home to atlanta FOR THE SUMMER. I mean im in NC for the entire school year so technically I am more a resident of NC than GA. The only reason I played for GA at Smashaid (which i did fairly well in, LOZR, TLOZ, 59JS, and T.C can all tell you this) was because when I played GAwes he asked me where I lived so i told him relative to that time, which was in Atlanta, so he automatically placed me as a Georgia player and put me on the GA side. I'm not sure how much i lose for not going to a billion tournaments but I dont think ali went to that many this summer and hes still 2nd but I move from 10th to 14th...eh. Im not so much angry as i am worried that i wont have enough time to raise my rank before brawl comes out. We need to have a ton of tourneys this semester!

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Munkey we thought you and Adamz were both like never coming to play smash again, like ever. We couldn't even update the old rankings for months because you had dropped off the face of the earth and stuff. If yall even come to one more tourney then I will be pretty suprised, so I guess that's why everyone kinda factored you guys out.

Also, I guess that you also have to factor in that richard was still playing friendlies and stuff after you two had already "quit". I mean everyone got penelized for missing the NC tourneys. that means knorr, jawsh, df2k, and everyone else who either didnt enter or left during pools or some shiz. The only person who didn't lose rank because of this is Ali, due to the fact that he is still the undisputed 2nd in the state in most people's eyes.

BossNasty73

Smash Cadet
sorry to post again but i did go to the tournament where tope and g-reg entered, I did fairly well (beat Karn, T.C. and some others too) , so munkaid was not the last one i had been to in NC.

Knorr

Smash Ace
i cant complain when i dont enter tournies i know i just wanna stir the pot i love you richard! i cried on the inside when you died.
and yeah richard was at jubilee IV i had forgoten bc his ***** *** got eliminated in risk :p <3

Knorr

Smash Ace
yr power rankings suck goblin genitals pac!!!! bc yr not on there!!! they are flawed!!!! we are never gonna be happy! blah blah blah

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
Awww. Thunda Missed all the fun....

I say Everybody shut da hell up. I should be up there...somewhere 'round maybe...first or first and a half....

Altleast second(Ali shut da hell up!) for playin' Yoshi.

This has been a message by Thunnda & Co (tm)

Seriously though, Pac and GEROD!...need to settle this over a little smash screw the smack talkin'...That's my job.

Gears, out.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Good **** lozr and TLOZ. Come to some other GA tournaments , I want to play you guys again (in lozr's case, play for the first time haha).

@T.C. - I think I saw that you won one of those b.s. McDonalds tourneys. Friendlies at the Dallas hotel in October plz?

SR Raptor

Smash Apprentice
All I have to say is a couple of paragraphs. No.

Where did good sportsmanship go? I mean has no one read the first post where it goes into "not to invoke bitter rivalries and etc and etc"?

I understand that people want to be put where they believe they belong and such but seriously, c'mon and stop for a second and don't get too excited over it. People are saying harsh things and hurting feelings and it makes people wanna cry and choke up and such. Get over it and talk it out calmly.

I propose that we create a thread specifically for people to post their own top 10, to keep it short, and a clean and a detailed explanation for why each person should be in that spot. If you say it is too long and too much work then you don't deserve to say a single thing about the rankings. If all the majority did was create a quick list to send in then you had the easiest part in the routine. I have to defend Pac! because he is on a pedestal and is having to please everyone. He posted what he and panel thought was right and just and I am sure that it took them much of their own time which they donated for FREE!!

@ everyone complaining inside, outside, and to everyone else.
Until you can sit down and come up with a list that suits everybody and has everyone tied for the top three spots magically, don't say a single thing negative about the PR.

Thanks Pac! I know you put your name on that and the responses are about as ungrateful as they can be for the most part but thanks for your time and effort and doing what had to be done.

Take heed everyone who will scoff at this post. Go on and say I am not part of the smash community so I don't matter. I will agree on the whole and whole. But since i am not in the community I can better look in and judge accordingly. When you all want new people to come into the community and this is what they see it impacts them greatly and they will always be wary when it comes to judging the smash community,IS IT SOMETHING I WANT TO BE PART OF??

HOW CAN YOU BICKER LIKE LITTLE KIDS AND TURN AROUND AND CRITICIZE PEOPLE???

Malk

Smash Champion
SR Raptor
the only reason you're not fighting and **** is because you're not on the list

SR Raptor

Smash Apprentice
Exactly why I wouldn't ever want to be one the list Malk. As I also believe there shouldn't really be one if all it leads to is a week or two of everyone fighting back and forth and hating everyone's guts.

SR Raptor

Smash Apprentice
Correct and the ones that keep me tossing from amused to disgusted.

Reminds me of a time back when I knew these guys getting paid minimum wage and all their money went into their little cars. Now at the end of the month they were broke and their cars weren't in the best of shape either...they had the mixed up body-kits and blown speakers and peeling paint...but they were still a part of "Elite Customs"

See the transition. Its harsh and I know you all hate it, but I am calling it as I see it. When everyone says be happy with your post like l0zr and Ali it should be "Show some humility".

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
I find it to be depressing that almost all of you guys main an IC counter or soft counter. >_< ****it, I'm maining Sheik now.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
^^Then I wanna practice with you . . . I'm tired of getting with Mike and Adam. I hear you're good, anyway.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
hahahah his official "I give up trying to get good, I'm playing Sheik." post
>_> <_<

I couldn't leave my parka twins behind. They're too cute! ^_^

Even if I mained Sheik, I wouldn't be on you guys' level. I'm garbage at this game. I would appreciate some new competition though.

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
Speedsk8er, I was in Raleigh for like a week earlier this month, and I posted everywhere looking for people to play, and even said I had a car. I actually pm'd you, and you never got back to me. I don't really think you're too serious about finding good people to play, no offense.

:edit: not that I'm good, cuz I'm not. just ask pac! and malk

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Speedsk8er, I was in Raleigh for like a week earlier this month, and I posted everywhere looking for people to play, and even said I had a car. I actually pm'd you, and you never got back to me. I don't really think you're too serious about finding good people to play, no offense.

:edit: not that I'm good, cuz I'm not. just ask pac! and malk
LOL actually, I was in the process of movign so I conveniently didn't have internet the week that you PMed me. I got back like a week and a half after you PMed me. LOL

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
i swear to god if NC makes ANOTHER thread about stupid *** ****, I'm going to shove my foot so far up the creators *** that they will tip-toe their whole life.

edit- this is bosshog on brownguys account somehow?

Top Bottom