• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ The New NC Power Rankings ~ *Does Not Exist*

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
i want to speak up for bill - echo and richard.
they are pretty good, have been entering tournies, and placing well.
i played richard's peach yesterday. it is pretty nasty. he's improved quite a bit.
as for echo, sheik is a pretty nasty character, but does not mean guaranteed win. sure learn character match ups, but don't underestimate what people can do either. have a little faith in your own abilities. don't let circumstances rule you and control your part of the outcome.

my triforce friendlies comment went unnoticed. i do want to play tloz, 59js and tc. basically the whole family. i never get to play these guys.

jolly needs to move up! this guy knows power when he sees it! just play this guy, he'll show you power!

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
pac, who do you play with (people not characters)?

aren't you coming down here to ali's place? we can play then.

uber_n00b

Smash Journeyman
Man you kids are crying your eyes out over this list

Also, You last visited: 12-18-2006 at 12:29 PM

Dayum....so, anyone in Raleigh want to help the return of ray charles?

DolphBroChill

Smash Rookie
Haha yeah move Jollz up...that guy is super pwnage to teh maxorz....I have grown to love and hate this game. I could really care less if I was on it or not. This is blackdolphin if you didn't know by the way. Some of you need to ease up on the A55 pleasures. That reminds me...Brown_Guy, when will you be having sweet passionate sex with me again?

...I'm hot and ready!

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
Oh okay. Too bad you play with me all the time at college. Jerk. haha

Also, Kris DF2k gets no love. He is really **** good.
I was about to say the same thing about you, where the **** is Josh on the list? That Jiggly is gross.

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
i swear to god if NC makes ANOTHER thread about stupid *** ****, I'm going to shove my foot so far up the creators *** that they will tip-toe their whole life.

edit- this is bosshog on brownguys account somehow?
Check out my most recent thread. I'm eagerly awaiting anal penetration.

TLOZ

Smash Journeyman
QUOTE: -El Cancel-
my triforce friendlies comment went unnoticed. i do want to play tloz, 59js and tc. basically the whole family. i never get to play these guys.

It didn't go unnoticed. We'll play one day before brawl, I don't know when, but one day. The current problem, I'm back at college, my brother is starting school monday, and Gerod has to work. You'll probably be able to get up with gerod before any of us.

;)

Knorr

Smash Ace
Man you kids are crying your eyes out over this list

Also, You last visited: 12-18-2006 at 12:29 PM

Dayum....so, anyone in Raleigh want to help the return of ray charles?

nah dooode i like my quarters, i wanna keep them safe from yr toes.

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
How dare you even say my name in association with that bull$hit. Wobbles man? Wobbles?! Who lets that slide...I quit smash...GODD@MN CATFISH!!:mad:

PacStrife

Smash Ace
OK, so hopefully I won't have to change these for a while. I added a section of kinda honorable mentions to the power rankings and messed with the top a little bit. I think it is about as right as we can get it. With these final tweeks will the NC smash scene like the list?

DolphBroChill

Smash Rookie
lol Isn't the term Indian givers a little racist? It's ok Jolly, you are on my list...of people to rub down with scented oil and have a up close and personal slip and slide if you know what I mean...Yeah dude!

I am not gay...today

Malk

Smash Champion
I got a beef Pac
why the ufck would you put samus as one of your mains?

Edit: SR Raptor is banned from any power rankings discussion

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
:laugh:

Thanks for the putting me up on the Runner ups list Pac......Atleast Now I know....wait...I've gotten nuthin' from this....lol Thanks anyway. lol

You guys probably wont be blessed with the Chocolate Satisfaction for a while, now that schools back...I guess I get around when I can though...

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Not that I have anything against it, I just wanna know why you chose to put ChocoThunder up for runners up, PAC. What's your reason?

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
I believe runner up's are people (some of the people anyway) that received votes but not enough to be in the top 15.

Edit: Chocolate I hadn't realized until the other night that you had such a good Mario. Of course I guess I should have just assumed. By the way, you should always play with the sword in your belt; that **** was intimating. I mean I didn't know if it was real or if you were gonna slice me or what!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh, so it's a voting thing. ChocoThunder must be a popular guy, then. ;)

PacStrife

Smash Ace
I got a beef Pac
why the ufck would you put samus as one of your mains?

Well as it turns out I have played as samus in the last three tourneys that I entered into and I have played her more in tourneys than any of my other secondaries, exceot maybe falco. She is also the character I am working on the most right now, so I can use her even more :)

Plus, samus is the **** son!

SR Raptor

Smash Apprentice
Not that I have anything against it, I just wanna know why you chose to put ChocoThunder up for runners up. What's your reason?
Because he is better than you...

Is that obvious? Well yea, sorta it is and harsh too.

Sorry to be so mean, but you asked the question. :laugh:;)

Honestly he is more well known and is so because he plays more people. Don't worry, it's all good, let me get my license tomorrow and we will put many miles on the Chevy traveling back and forth to tourney's and shizz.

Jolly.X.Roger

Smash Apprentice
"You" sounded pretty general to me.
Dont be mad because you got beasted.
Next time choose a target.

ollz is right, you got beasted.

on a lighter note, I'm 2nd now. I beat the **** out of ali in an official challenge match. Lozr, Richard, peter, df2k, and 2% were there to witness it. Everyone agrees, including Ali, that I'm 2nd... and he is now 5th.

Top Bottom