• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ The New NC Power Rankings ~ *Does Not Exist*

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
You should be glad he spelled your name right. A lot of people on these forums think they're funny/clever, it's really lame.

Jolly.X.Roger

Smash Apprentice
I don't even know who you are or why you are being a **** to me.

Whatever makes you feel better. Sorry I don't think that the PR thread should about Halo. Grow up man. Having a list of people in your sig labeled with a childish phrase like that is very mature.

The statement about Chu/Azen was supposed to be obvious. Maybe you didn't get that either.

This thread is full of whiny assh0les.

Just stop complaining about everything.

Its not very becoming.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well, I was busy playing friendlies with Adam for a few hours. It's like playing him back in August '06 ~ Stats haven't changed. I don't think I'm growing.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
el cancel is a good teacher? I need to know where I'm messing up, more than anything. :ohwell:

SR Raptor

Smash Apprentice
I need to jump along and listen it so I can get good to.

We need to create like some sorta Matrix-style download able file that you download to your brain and become like Ken and his likes lol.

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
i can spout out some ****.

be realistic and stay optimistic.

set some realistic, short term attainable goals. reach them and give yourself a pat on the back. these goals are stepping stones on your way to a higher goal: being a good smash player.

know that you will make mistakes on the way. but try not to beat yourself up too badly. that is your opponent's job. use the mistakes as opportunities to learn. (e.g. ask "what can i do to avoid the mistake next time?")

sum it up:

-you do well, give yourself a pat on the back.
-you make mistakes, learn from them.

you can't go wrong either way.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Hey I think, I'm not sure yet, but I think I can make my own car adapter for the cube, so our mobile smashing station could be operational very shortly.

Also, who's going to Chu's on the 15th that wants to team?

Top Bottom