• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New MD/VA/DC Player + Tournament Finder (UPDATED 2.16.09)

Vist

Smash Champion
Updated.

I'm gonna have to go back through and add Nava/Maverick Ace if i end up adding more sova regions.

and wow @ c3 having tournaments all the time lol

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Ukiyasan (Uki for short)
SoVa region
Virginia Beach, VA

Vist, you should really had a SoVa region, there are alot of good players down here. Like Toasty and SlashTalon to name a few. I know the list for SoVa would actually be pretty decent.

LNKD

Smash Apprentice
well nice thread this is more easy , anyway add me I am LNKD Midlothian,VA but the days I could play, it have to be Saturday and Sunday since Monday to Friday I work 12 hours.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
toasty , also from SoVa [aka: Hampton Roads, Virginia...which is really 7 cities: Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Suffolk, Newport News, Hampton, Portsmouth] and also part of M.A. [Magician's Alliance]

go to the link Slash just posted...and also:

this is the SoVa thread:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=87644

I'm just gonna list all of the other Magician's Alliance members

7 - Norfolk
Jwolf - Virginia Beach
MaSHi - Virginia Beach
Dobee - Virginia Beach
O-NO - Virginia Beach
BlackG - Norfolk
Caboose - Norfolk
Grim - Norfolk

Black Tyranno

Smash Journeyman
Dosv has returned >.> .
I'm still at Fort Benning right now, but I'm leaving here and going to Iowa on Sunday and then by the 22nd or 23rd I'm gonna fly back into MD and chil there for a few days and then report to my duty station in Arlington VA on the 26th.

I'm looking forward to playing some Melee.

otter

Smash Ace
What's up I just moved to Alexandria, VA from Ohio and am looking for some Smaction.

Vist

Smash Champion
Finally updated this...... The SoVA section is a work in process so far lol.

Pegachris- lol what's up man? We should brawl sometime.

Jx31

Smash Ace
From the state that brought you the TGMT!

If any of you guys play other competitive fighting games besides smash(Melee and brawl WILL be there still) and would like to have a chance to play against the best such as Justin Wong then head down to Atlanta,ga for Final Round 13 in March. The pre-register numbers for games other than smash( We can bring it up! ) are HUGE already. *Shameless advertisement*

As stated earlier there will be Brawl AND Melee tournaments there as well of course.

p.s.-Forward is coming.

Link- http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=176265

Top Bottom