• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New MD/VA/DC Player + Tournament Finder (UPDATED 2.16.09)

hova

Smash Champion
Yoster - Silver Spring, MD

So many people in Montgomery County. We should definitely plan a weekly smashfest. I need to have more experience playing against different characters.
find a good place we can meet up one night a week and i'll definitely show

BloodyPuppy

Smash Journeyman
Could I get on that list? I'm not going to lie, I'm not great, but I'm trying to get better. I've been playing against people other than my friends, and I wouldn't mind playing with some other people.

I live in Washington Grove, but you may as well just put down Gaithersburg. It's right next to it, and as far as I'm concerned the Grove isn't anywhere near important enough or big enough to be considered seperate...

BUM163

Smash Lord
Every wednesday and thursday is training grounds at web2zone. from melee to brawl, to tekken 5 to street fighter, come to play and train with other players. Fridays are brawl weeklys which every week has been 40 plus. You have any questions pm me here or hit me up on aim which is oni163. this is in nyc.

BloodyPuppy

Smash Journeyman
Every wednesday and thursday is training grounds at web2zone. from melee to brawl, to tekken 5 to street fighter, come to play and train with other players. Fridays are brawl weeklys which every week has been 40 plus. You have any questions pm me here or hit me up on aim which is oni163. this is in nyc.
**** it man, you got me all excited and then tell me it's in New York. What the hell? This thread is for MD/NoVA. Jerk. Getting my hopes up and then crushing them like brittle twigs...

forute

Smash Ace
****, just get a bunch of people in a bigass car and split on gas?
I would be down for that... Probably before or after C3 where there are no planned tournaments around here

boss8

Smash Hero
****, just get a bunch of people in a bigass car and split on gas?
I would be down for that... Probably before or after C3 where there are no planned tournaments around here
na were gonna need atleast 2 cars forte im down...when summer time hit's.....

team hoodbridge and the originals...gotta sum up some money first... i no u don't hafe 2 wry bout dat..

Wuss

Smash Champion
Hey, I resent the "lol" in the DC department. You can put me down as the sole DC smasher. Although, you should also put me down for farifax county, burke. That's where my dad lives, and he's where I would go from to play smash. Although, you should add me to DC as well, just so it's not empty ^_^

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
na were gonna need atleast 2 cars forte im down...when summer time hit's.....

team hoodbridge and the originals...gotta sum up some money first... i no u don't hafe 2 wry bout dat..
I mean.. thats going to be like... ****?

i would feel bad going to taking all of the weak NewEngland Colony's money..

But no johns, Va is too good.

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
Doesn't seem like there going to be any big tournaments on Saturday...Anyone want to have a smashfest in my basement tomorrow. I'll be posting up a thread about this later and I'll pm the info to anyone who is interested in going. My house is right by the forest glen metro station so its convenient for those taking the bus/metro.

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
Put me on that **** PG county list

JaYo - Riverdale, MD

Jump20X6

Smash Apprentice
Jump20X6
Waldorf, Charles County, Maryland
Crew: Famous Last Words

I'd tell you to add B-Run, but he's moving to NC in a few weeks. :(

DGon87

Smash Rookie
Add me please.

D.Gon
Prince William County
Reppresentin that Dale City.
When we get our **** together we'll make a crew. hah.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
DDDDDDD GON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Vtech is ****in coming mah friends
Vtech is ****!NG COMING WIT IT!
let me tell you.

=D

DGON i ****ing love you man. no homo.

Dedede: Sex? / Falco: Yes!

Best team tags ever.

DGon87

Smash Rookie
You'd be surprised.
Tech has some talent...

Do you even go to school?..

Lobos

Smash Master
The old one needs to be closed....peeps keep posting in there lol also I know alot more smashers in PG county, they need to stop being lazy and post in here lol.

Top Bottom