• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Mario Video Thread Achive

Calebyte

Smash Lord
So, this thread should be locked and un-stickied, with Kanzaki's thread put up in its place.

Edit: LOL, Vato never bothered to fix the misspelling of "archive". It will forever be the achive.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Y'know there needs to be another mod for this forum.

Not sayin it should be anyone in particular, I'm just sayin we need another one to keep things tidy and updated.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Yeah, he doesn't check the Mario boards anymore.

Straked hasn't been around as much as I'd like either.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I actually agree with A2, there's a lack of moderators around here. I've noticed it for a while. I miss our old mods, they were cool (Skyler and Straked).

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I've talked to Skyler the day I made the new thread, he doesn't have the power to moderate this board any more, only Straked, or a Global Mod.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Sorry I haven't been around as much. I'll get to work on updating threads right now.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
from watching those videos, i learned that i need to stop relying on smashes so much and find a ways to keep myself from being open to punishes

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
First game I really like how you used your grabs. I think you used Fsmash a little too much, but Wolf is a very weird matchup. I found that areas where people jump with you I've found that NAir is a good tool to get people off of you. Continuously doing it pisses people right the hell off and gets into their heads. Awesome cape at the end of the first match. Might want to use more Uair for juggles but you used Up-tilt really well. I was impressed that you didn't take a single point of damage while killing his second stock.

[EDIT:] I really, really liked how you varied how you came back on stage off the ledge.

I'll continue with the second/third games as I'm able to do them. Good job so far, imho.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Thanks Juushichi.

I wholeheartedly agree with the Fsmash thing, I sometimes do it without thinking and it costs me. A stale Fsmash is a terrible thing.

And thanks for the positive notes ^_^

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Rofl, I only ever took it down cuz Skyler kept giving me infractions. Might as well take advantage of our lack of mods, lol

Top Bottom