• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
70% of smashers agree MK is amazing on RC...but 75% of smashers are ******** when it comes to logic.

There are 3 parts of the Rainbow Criuse: The boat, the rising part, and then the top. 2 of those parts are terrible for MK (The boat and the top). That leaves the rising part where MK is amazing because he can shark the hell out of you.

Oh wait, any character with decent jumps can get ahead of MK and just stay really high, OR stay on the ground and don't let up your position. That little thing at the very bottom has 2 ledges, folks. If MK is on the right side, be on the left side. His aerial movement sucks and you know when you are in range of a shuttle loop...so just run off the side and FF air dodge to get below him, or go all the way up to the blocks at the top of the pendulum. MK can't really **** with you there.

On the top MK can dair camp the platforms...but he has to come down some time because of the reset. Stay on the right side of MK and force him to combat you as the stage is going down. If he is going for the donuts, you can easily tell and dash in and hit him.

You guys act like he is a god without really analyzing what he is good on at the stage...running away. If people played RC right AGAINST MK, every match should be going to time since MK is stalling out the 1st and 3rd part while every other character wants to stall out the 2nd part.

Right Halzy?
Woah buddy, take a breath. While the above is a legit post (good ish on it) i didn't say mk was broken on RC. I said that both brinstar and RC shouldn't be allowed imo. It opens too many legit options for too many characters while hurting too many others as many characters are hurt just as bad by both. I think having one or the other would be perfectly fine. How would that HURT the metagame, there's not really a downside. Only good imo.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Make Jungle Japes legal and I'll be happy.

oh and get rid of the PRs or allow people to not be counted for them.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
**** you guys honestly. **** rc and brinstar. **** mk.

let falco play on jungle japes if mk is allowed on any stage... **** ban fd for diddy...**** waste yo bans nigggggggerrrrrsss

B_AWAL

Smash Master
This thread has gone NUTTS lol

J@P

RC and Picto aren't THAT bad...

U just have to be patient on RC like ESAM said

Picto isn't really a consistent stage tho... But then again neither R PS1 or PS2 however you have time to adjust to PS1 and PS2

Although if you want your tourney to be consistent RC and Brinstar are more consistent than Picto

Y isn't Japes legal? I personally never liked it 4 certain reasons that I wouldn't guess would make it a non-viable stage

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Hello. Nice to meet you. My name is Tommy_G.
aka the person who got it banned. aka the person who apparently made falco UNBEATABLE on jungle japes.

never knew a character could be unbeatable on a certain stage with certain techniques...oh wait

DFEAR

Smash Hero
we gotta follow the unity rule set herpa derp

****s gay tho seriously. CHANGE THE RULES

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
BUT SNAKE IS TERRIBLE ON RAINBOW AND METAKNIGHT IS AMAZING ON IT!!

Oh wait...MK is extremely beatable if you don't get gimped at the 2nd part which won't happen if you aren't ********.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
BUT SNAKE IS TERRIBLE ON RAINBOW AND METAKNIGHT IS AMAZING ON IT!!

Oh wait...MK is extremely beatable if you don't get gimped at the 2nd part which won't happen if you aren't ********.
this^^^ this is way latley i still go IC on this stage

OverLade

Smash Hero
Meh I disagree about ICs. ICs arent good at running away or holding their ground if MK is under them. I can literally GUARANTEE A nana gimp on the 2nd part every single time. Characters like Snake that can hold their ground or chars that can run away are hella difficult to chase. You have to actually fight them as opposed to just ****** them...

OverLade

Smash Hero
Hy.lian for like 10 matches at WHOBO. Mero at NLL. If you think I'm not amazing at this matchup you're trippin if I get a hold of Nana I almost never drop gimps. The matchup is bad enough on neutrals I know they arent gonna hold a candle on cruise...

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Hy.lian for like 10 matches at WHOBO. Mero at NLL. If you think I'm not amazing at this matchup you're trippin if I get a hold of Nana I almost never drop gimps. The matchup is bad enough on neutrals I know they arent gonna hold a candle on cruise...

I'm pretty good at that match up too.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
lol hylian
Ok ive played m2k at pegusus landing for a long time and he ***** my nana too but im saying your acting like shes just gonna leave me and jump towards you off the edge. and no i dont think your amazing at the mu. what you gonna do? you beat a sick guy i watched the matches.
not even going to argue with you because your getting mad cocky lol

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Jeff.

Don't take this offensively.

You're not better than Hylian.
Just saying.
Before you get off on saying something of why X IC isn't good on this stage and you are,
Hylian is good.

OverLade

Smash Hero
LOLWTF? I'm cocky? I didn't even brag about beating Hylian or Mero... I didn't say anything about it, especially since Hylian was friendlies. You asked "Which ICs have I played besides Aglow?" and I answered.

And LOL how do you think M2K ***** your nana? I bet he didn't wait for her to jump towards the edge randomly either. We can MM or PR match if you honestly think you're hot stuff at the matchup tho... ;O

2-DJeff

Smash Master
who said i was hot stuff bro
"I can literally (GUARANTEE) A nana gimp on the 2nd part every single time."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
sounds pretty cocky to me lol
@mink never said he was bad. i just though it was funny is all

redhalberd what you gonna do cry me a river bro? lol stop raging
also never said stop being cocky lol i just said i dont wanna argue because he was being cocky lol stop meat riding xaltis kay?
and hot stuff? lmao cool guy please stop lmao

2-DJeff

Smash Master
now im giving some of trolling back lol but to one of the biggest raging demons lol halberd lol my hit list for trolling now narrows down

my list for ppl i need to get lol

mink
hrnut
gallax
solo
esam
dtorr
radix
Dfear
caps
dice
garb
xaltis
redhalberd(got him twice already)
GDX
RAZ
kyon
tommy G
2link121
lol those are all ppl i need to get lol my list will grow because i always get trolled lol
red chill bro im just ****ing with you and hylian is good i just said that to keep it going lol
but yea ill mm you though if you want

_Dice

Smash Ace
now im giving some of trolling back lol but to one of the biggest raging demons lol halberd lol my hit list for trolling now narrows down

my list for ppl i need to get lol

mink
hrnut
gallax
solo
esam
dtorr
radix
caps
dice
garb
xaltis
redhalberd(got him twice already)
GDX
RAZ
kyon
tommy G
lol those are all ppl i need to get lol my list will grow because i always get trolled lol
red chill bro im just ****ing with you and hylian is good i just said that to keep it going lol
but yea ill mm you though if you want
You robabky won't finish that list you know it'll last forever, it really wasbt hard to troll you. :)

2-DJeff

Smash Master
o yea i for got you 2link121 lol
i almost got hrnut and garb today the coldest when they came over but my plan back fired lol
because solo is a ******* lol
updated lol we will see its already hard to get mink lol and you and mink are already good at it lol. one time mink forced me into lol i dont wanna talk about it lol

DFEAR

Smash Hero
T.T wow...i really shouldnt have posted saying that. FUUUUUU...***** is mad gay...bet jeff likes wwe or w.e cuz hes sooooo manly but not ACTUALLY manly enough to watch MLP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom