• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
o my lil pony lol ok i see now and its in no order but you are number1 but also i remeber i did troll you and pesticide at the same time last last week lol

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Any1 mind letting me kno what Tommy G did to get Japes Banned? I've never really been able to treavel much because of work...

I'm guessing he did something Epic(ly Gay) like Will did with DK's ledgeGrab?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Any1 mind letting me kno what Tommy G did to get Japes Banned? I've never really been able to treavel much because of work...

I'm guessing he did something Epic(ly Gay) like Will did with DK's ledgeGrab?

Oh YOU DONT WANNA KNOW WHAT HE DID TO GET IT BANNED.

I've learned to do it too.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
2-DJeff: your not going anymore?
2link121: ?
2link121: not going to what?
2-DJeff: to BBC
2link121: ? when did I ever say I wasn't going to that lol
2-DJeff: mink just texted me and said my bro can have the seat because 2link is not sure if hes going
2link121: >.>
2-DJeff: are you going or not because i think mink is trying to fill the seat
2link121: I dunno where the hell he got that information from lol. Of course I'm going
2-DJeff: well your going to have to find another car
2link121: I've been posting in the thread every day talking about different things for the tourney. I don't know what he's thinking
2-DJeff: because my bro is taking your spot
2link121: lol you're gonna have to try better than that
2link121: you almost got me
2link121: really good job sir
2-DJeff: no serously
2link121: mmk x3
2-DJeff: seriously*
2-DJeff: want me to quote the text?
2link121: feel free, but I'm done here lol. Like I said, really good job. You alllmost had me
2-DJeff: lol i had you for a minute lol
2link121: xD
2-DJeff: lol looks like its gonna be harder then i thought xD
2link121: I was already about to hit up Mink's Facebook and bite his head off.
2-DJeff: lmao
2-DJeff: dang so close!!!
xD, he was so close. just one minor slip up, it would've been more convincing if he said Gallax instead of Mink since I don't ride with him till halfway to GA. :mistyface:

/avi

:rosalina:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'm on this! Only when playing irl. Otherwise, hello Jeff. When you and Solo coming to Tampa for an Edfest.

:phone:
find polmex and rob him!

on a serious note, hope you come saturday to gallaxfest that would be pretty legit

(and neither of them have a car so them getting to a tampa smashfest may be difficult. I personally work every weekday so it would be a challenge for me as well)

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Phone posted twice.

@GDX: I've been trying. Dude changed his digits. I haven't tried Monk yet so he might know. I doubt I can make it because of research paper and helping a friend move things. It's so lame because I wanna play in more tournaments!!!!!!!

gallax

Smash Hero
xD, he was so close. just one minor slip up, it would've been more convincing if he said Gallax instead of Mink since I don't ride with him till halfway to GA. :mistyface:

/avi

:rosalina:
Your spot in my car is forfeited to whoever i choose. Which wont be you!!!!!!!

jk ur sitting in the middle of jeff and gindz XD

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'm so used to 2D-Jeff just being bigheaded that I have trouble believing that he was actually trolling me...

The 2D Cycle

Jeff: *Makes bigheaded post/retaliation to someones post*
Me: *That doesnt make any sense cuz of X Y and Z
Jeff: *GOTCHA! GET TROLLED LAWL UR SO EZ*

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
jeff, u ****in suck

i remember playin ur IC's it was like fighting two nana's!

i gimped both ya'll, WITH WARIO

mero (sick) was wayyyyy harder/better/stronger/faster/technologic

it was like fighting two popos

yo why don't the ice climbers have a policeman texture? :awesome:

annnnd ESAM's the best IC's and he doesnt even main IC's anyway so w.eevsss

TLDR: Jeff Sucks

oh, and im never reading a convo between jeff and garret ever again, wayyyyy too many ****ing 2's.

Gindler

Smash Champion
now im giving some of trolling back lol but to one of the biggest raging demons lol halberd lol my hit list for trolling now narrows down

my list for ppl i need to get lol

mink
hrnut
gallax
solo
esam
dtorr
radix
Dfear
caps
dice
garb
xaltis
redhalberd(got him twice already)
GDX
RAZ
kyon
tommy G
2link121
lol those are all ppl i need to get lol my list will grow because i always get trolled lol
red chill bro im just ****ing with you and hylian is good i just said that to keep it going lol
but yea ill mm you though if you want
You troll someone? pffftttt. I get you like 8 times per tourney :awesome:

_Dice

Smash Ace
Holy crap. i definitely thought of that, and then thought, nah he couldn't mean that, he's not from central florida.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Yep that's how the Top players help build up the upcoming players in the state by trashing them

Instead of criticizing him and trying to make him feel bad, maybe someone should try to help him out.

We're suppose to try and make our state better but people are too busy dealing with Jeff's Ego to actually teach him anything outside of the few people that do.

Jeff's fairly new to the scene knows a few matchups and all I see is u guys criticize him lol your playing mk, ICs should be free for you WTF play sheik or pika, play one of their even or losing MU then trash him

My whole point is get off my boy Jeff, because there's a ton of you guys in SFL with Ego issues but you don't see me or anyone trashing ya'll about it

I'm done

Exdeath

Smash Master
If the second part of RC wasn't so deliciously broken for sharking, I would think that RC is MK's worst stage. So many of the cast have walk-offs on MK, stage is fully grounded with platforms everywhere that hurt juggling more than they help, what I think is the lowest ceiling in the game, etc. on the third part. A lot of MK's "even match-ups" that aren't really even (e.g. Snake) do really well on the first part, too.

IMO

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Seibrik you mean when I was sandbagging in friendly against you? lol I was sand bagging my falco also against your wario and your wario was taking a *** whooping lol so I let up a bit. And every time I play your mk in tourney you barely win because I'm a nub and drop the final cg. Like dude no lie I sand bag hardcore against you. Don't believe me? Watch the wario fight again I died on purposes second stock. Because your boring to fight. When I played your mk I coulda won I was styling on u with ic I really didn't wanna play you I wanyed to play garb but you jumped in. Please pr mm your mk vs my ic lol 5$. You to afro lol. Better go train up wth esam because I was sand bagging hard core. I'm not trolling ethier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom