• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New and Twice Improved NC Brocator Thread

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
yea i guess its bout like Magnolia,Arkansas....we only have like 5 people from the college that plays....and they went to brawl.....but we still all love melee! well i guess i could drive the 2 hours to atlanta and the drive to charlotte!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
NP man. Mapquest is my good friend. =p

You live 3 hours from me, and I'm one of the relatively closer bros to you.

Nebs, a smasher who came outta nowhere and is really good, is pretty close to you though, so I'd suggest meeting up with him first.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@Big: Well, you'll improve with time. It definitely helps to play someone better than you though.

By the way, will you be here by the 21st of March? There's a really big Melee/Brawl tournament going on here (HERB) that is being held at that time, and it would be a great experience for you to go.

@Lucas: Andrews is like NC western tip west. 3 hours from me looool.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
This is my prediction for the tourney

1.Dr. PeePee
2.L0Zr
3. Me
4. Rawfulz
5. Who duh hay-yel cares
6-? ALL THE OTHER LOSERS

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
This is my prediction for the tourney

1.Dr. PeePee
2.L0Zr
3. Me
4. Rawfulz
5. Who duh hay-yel cares
6-? ALL THE OTHER LOSERS

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol @ Itch thinkin I'm winnin HERB.

LoZR isn't gonna be at Judgment or Foxy's (if memory serves correctly).

I agree with and endorse Mask's list.

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I should be in NC like in the beginning of FEB. Yea ive been playin for only 2 and 1/2 years now....and always against people better than me~ im use to smashin with my friend from like 3pm to like 6am or longer! I went to the MLG tourney in dallas last year! it was fun but i did horrible! i have gotten a lot better...i still dont L-Cancel and i choose not to wave dash!

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
my figers dont move that fast or my mind to think bout dashing or cancelin to be able to fight and think bout the right time to do those moves as well so my timing is also bad!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Good luck to those going to tournies this weekend. I know there's two going on. And I hope to see NC at the top when I get off work.

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
what ideals am i betraying? i play both melee and brawl but mostly melee! i just dont find time to wavedash or L-Cancel...my brain doesnt think fast enough to put those into game play!

Forgive me for my Betrayal.......i shall now do as the tradional japanese and comment suicide!

Not really

Top Bottom