• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New and Twice Improved NC Brocator Thread

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
why are there soo many tourneys happening so early in the year.... i wanna come

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I'm hosting a MELEE ONLY tournament in SoVa on January 31st. Someone at my school is hosting one at the same place the weekend before. I strongly urge that you come through on the 31st if you can.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=216068

I would love to see my NC Bros there so I can get 7 stocked in teams on Japes again!!! <3<3<3
There's already a tournament on the 31st at GE. The first Judgement.

Don't you steal my attendance Toasty. You should just come to mine.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
touhou imperishable night > all of the above sir (although ikaruga will always be one of my favorites)
I'll accept Imperishable night being better than Castle Shikigami and Thunderforce

but Ikaruga and R-type Final....? Nuh uh. Not even close.

But I'm more of a fan of methodical shmups as opposed to danmaku.

However, you are becoming one of my fave smashers. First Hardstyle, now you're a shmup lover? <3333

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I'm hosting a MELEE ONLY tournament in SoVa on January 31st. Someone at my school is hosting one at the same place the weekend before. I strongly urge that you come through on the 31st if you can.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=216068

I would love to see my NC Bros there so I can get 7 stocked in teams on Japes again!!! <3<3<3
LoZR, you going? I need a ride if I get a yes on this.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
I'll accept Imperishable night being better than Castle Shikigami and Thunderforce

but Ikaruga and R-type Final....? Nuh uh. Not even close.

But I'm more of a fan of methodical shmups as opposed to danmaku.

However, you are becoming one of my fave smashers. First Hardstyle, now you're a shmup lover? <3333
hahaha now im gonna have to play imperishable night while listening to hardstyle all night (i wish i still had a copy of ikaruga its been much longer since ive played)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Unappreciated?

Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 3 - Best GBA RPG next to Golden Sun.

<_<

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
RPGs are boring as hell in general. Its like one massive grind, its even worse if its turn based i do the same crap over and over it might as well just be a macro.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Omni, you need to play Tales of Symphonia, Vesperia, Abyss, Legendaria, and the other ones for the ds, those are good games... my fav... although i've only played the first 4... not the ones for the DS yet b/c they are for japan, but LUCKY Me i got a japanese DSI... gotta love it

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Omni, you need to play Tales of Symphonia, Vesperia, Abyss, Legendaria, and the other ones for the ds, those are good games... my fav... although i've only played the first 4... not the ones for the DS yet b/c they are for japan, but LUCKY Me i got a japanese DSI... gotta love it
I have to be playing with other people for video games to be interesting for me, AI gets boring really fast. There are a few exceptions, but they are pretty limited, and they have no replay value.

... Brawl?
I can play brawl for +12hr and still not be tired of it. Same thing for a good fps (Xbox=\=good fps, has to be PC.)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
xenosaga - best game ever.

i also like brawl more then melee

i'm quite aware nobody shares my opinions

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
*deep breath*

LoZR, you going? I need a ride if I get a yes on this.
No DH, you're coming to judgement.

KH 2 and FF10 = best RPGs

And Chrono Trigger
You got 2/3 of that right. FF10 is awful. Horrible. Bad story, decent romantic subplot, but...

and ff10 tidus was awful
Tidus = Meg Ryan. srsly. And he sucks boring. It's bad enough that a blue ****ing furry is the best character in the game.

Tales of Symphonia, Vesperia, Abyss, Legendaria
You mean Legendia? And Tales of Destiny was the best of the series, following is Phantasia.

xenosaga - best game ever.

i also like brawl more then melee
I quite enjoy Brawl more than maylays, but if you think for one second that Xenosaga > Xenogears, or MOST SNES era rpg's, then you are on some serious drugs.

In closing, I am drunk, I am amazing, and I had to spell check this post like fourteen times. **** all y'all, I'm going to sleeep.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Lol why would you be on Smashboards when you are drunk? =0
I was drunk at my bud's house, playing Arcana Heart. Then I drove home, checked SB for some lols, and passed out.

Now I wake, and I want fried pickles.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
I was drunk at my bud's house, playing Arcana Heart. Then I drove home, checked SB for some lols, and passed out.

Now I wake, and I want fried pickles.
man arcana heart is another game i wish i didnt suck at... Who wants to teach me how to play that and guilty gear? I own both... i guess i could just try to teach myself

Vilt

Smash Lord
If I had the game I would. Love that ****. I would want a stick though. Any idea where I could get a good but cheap one Pac?

Malk

Smash Champion
like why do I understand this

-K-, 214[K], 41236, -D-, 22H (FRC), IAD j.H-D, (sj.K-H-D in corner)

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Man... i hate reading Guilty gear forums... i just teach my self...

all that stuff is stupid... lol...

Malk

Smash Champion
That's actually supposed to mean something?

Good gosh.

Oh yeah, I'm supposed to hear from Wake today. I'm nervous.
-K-, 214[K], 41236, -D-, 22H (FRC), IAD j.H-D, (sj.K-H-D in corner)

it means....
let go of kick
qcb+kick (but don't release the button)
hcf+slash (but don't release the button)
release the dust button
down down heavy slash + force roman cancel
instant air dash forward and jumping heavy slash - jumping dust

with an optional followu p if you're in the corner ;]

Top Bottom