• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New and Twice Improved NC Brocator Thread

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
I made a thread about possible hosting a tourny end of january/beginning of february please post if you are interested :D

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
& plus the people @ State aren't good @ melee or brawl... at least the people i've played there...

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
PP, Dshep, gamertag nao

X_the_Derp
It's my bro's account, but we share.

I need Melee advice, how can I approach a pew pew Falco and what do I do against Marth (as Fox) I'm thinking of just cp'ing Falcon since he's so "Pretty in Pink".

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
PP, Dshep, gamertag nao

X_the_Derp
It's my bro's account, but we share.

I need Melee advice, how can I approach a pew pew Falco and what do I do against Marth (as Fox) I'm thinking of just cp'ing Falcon since he's so "Pretty in Pink".

Someone watched PAC's video I see.

As Fox vs Falco, hmmm....

PS lasers, lightshield so that my pillars push you away, space Nairs CAREFULLY because Falco can CC shine you if you don't. Go for grabs to Uthrow to tech chase to death. Use platforms to throw off Falco's control.

Vs Marth, hmmm....

I'm still learning this myself, but what I've learned so far is that it may be best to:

-camp with lasers: Marth has to approach, which is good
- DD camp: good because Fox's speed is intimidating and if Marth swings and misses a long string of punishment is imminent
- attack as Marth lands: not always the best idea, but Marth's aerials do have some punishable lag to allow you to get inside
- FJ over Fair walls: PC does it, shut up
- Get him over you as much as possible: this is obvious since Marth is weak from below and Fox's Uair combos Marth to edgeguard/kill percents

Does that help?

Oh yeah and with Falcon just knee spam.

Edit: My gamertag is "LOL this guy"

Dr Peepee and my other tag were taken...

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Ok, thanks, I'm guessing I should ban Marth's Story or FD on Marth.

Next time we meet, teach me to Shine repeatedly and unpunishably on opponent's shield. Everytime I think I'm doing it, I get grabbed T_T

"LOL this guy" (without quotation I assume), seriously? That name is too good!

DUB

Smash Lord
Somebody teach me to play Melee Peach :( Fox is demanding.

I'm pro at D-Smashing so that part of my tech skill is covered. LoZR how do I be pro at Peach?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ok, thanks, I'm guessing I should ban Marth's Story or FD on Marth.

Next time we meet, teach me to Shine repeatedly and unpunishably on opponent's shield. Everytime I think I'm doing it, I get grabbed T_T

"LOL this guy" (without quotation I assume), seriously? That name is too good!
Even ban BF. It's gayer than Yoshi's in some ways for spacies. Yoshi's should be banned if you value freedom of movement, and FD should be banned if you aren't the best at waveshine combos or if you can't always avoid shield grabs (or regular grabs whatever).

You mean JC shine? I actually haven't taught myself to do that either lol. I think Lucas is decent at it, but I forgot what he does.
I heard the best method was to go from Y to B in any way you can think of quickly.

Yes, without quotes.

At least my name is good lol. I doubt I'll get to be half as good at Halo as I am at smash, but it's still fun. Trash talk to people you don't know ftw.

null55

Smash Master
For the record Eddie, I was originally talking about the tourney.

Which is going to be amazing.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
dude I always want to play smash while I'm at school and no one ever loves me enough to come

xCxCxC
aka yeah sure please show up
YAY I GET PRACTICE NOW!!!! and yes i will reward you with either a 12 pck of soda or taco bell preferably the first so i can have some >.> unless you wanna share your tacos too?

oh and at zero i know a few peach tricks actually i know matchups in general pretty well so i'd be happy to answer questions/come over and play for awhile speaking i think i live closer to you than anyone else does but basically all of pp's advice was perfect for the fox marth matchup just remember uthrow -> usmash is your best freind and dont get grabbed and in all honesty if dark hart mains peach he's probably a better source of info where as i learned alot about her by playing a bunch of peaches so i know here in theory rather than anything practical

null55

Smash Master
dude I always want to play smash while I'm at school and no one ever loves me enough to come

xCxCxC
aka yeah sure please show up
Lol, I quit school, so I'm willing to allow you to beat the **** out of me in both games whenever the **** you want.

Provide beer.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Zero-gamer

my gamer tag is: goldmember1985

add me boy...

& KillerSOS, i dont know if we played or not... who do u play with... melee & brawl

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Matthew is Malk.... I <3 this guy

12:05amMatthew
your status is hilarious

12:06amDavid
why?

12:06amMatthew
you're such a n!gger

LOL... dude, your awesome...

are you in greensboro now

i<3 you guy...

yeah

I'll be back on the 18th we shiould smash then

12:07amDavid
yeah man

i've been invited behr, vilt, zero, mask, and anybody close 2 come

or i'll come 2 them

12:07amMatthew
we should play at cj love's house

12:08amDavid
who is that?

12:08amMatthew
some dude

he lives in greensboro

he is cool

12:09amDavid
is he black?

12:10amDavid
my sister just walked through the door and was like... why does your friend look so mad

12:11amMatthew
ahaha

didn't she mean

so beautiful

how old is she ;]

12:11amDavid

12:12amMatthew
woah

nvm

12:12amDavid
lol

d_shep04