• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

BEHR

Smash Hero
Vilt said:

Twitch is so young and so good cause he has nothing too do with his life......

We should get him b*tchess.

ptown

Smash Ace
my big *** tv is busted so we only got the amazing, medium-sized one left.

if you want to bring another tv that's also cool. but i don't know if that's necessary with only 5 people(?): adam, pp&bro, ali, & myself.

is anymore people coming?

i'll be class till 11:15am, call me after that.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
So it's Peter's place today then? That's fine with me. Sucks about your electricity though Ali. Everyone knows about the TV that I bring around everywhere by now. Does anyone think that it's necessary for me to bring it? I don't really think so since there will only be 5 people(Charlotte smashers where you at?)....aren't Malk and Karn coming too? That would make 7, so I guess I will bring one then. I'll bring a Melee/Brawl setup as well, so we have all options.

BEHR: Twitch thrives on Runescape and Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network, so he's worse off than I am. I don't believe he's ready for that yet though lol. He actually doesn't like to practice really in all seriousness.

Whups Peter, I kinda left you a message when practice was over. Have you called Corey or DF2K to see if they wanted to show up?

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
So i pretty much ***** a bunch of scrubs at Melee and Brawl yesterday. Most of them got mad at me for edge-guarding and edge-hogging them. The Smash community needs to teach them scrubs about the game, cause they don't listen to me and they don't think it's fair when I combo them.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Good one Malk.

Good stuff today for everyone that loved Ali enough to go(kidding). I finally beat Ali's Snake(he had out of practice johns, but I'm not complaining), aaaannnd LoZR 4-stocked me on FD Fox vs Falco. I need to get this junk worked out tomorrow...

DH: No one I know wants to play the game competitively. I'd help people if they were willing to learn.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Thankfully, we weren't recording. I'll record some of his rapage tomorrow when I go back to see all of those guys again. You will have plenty of material ZIO, trust me. I just hope that I can hold my own on FD.

null55

Smash Master
If your Black how do you act Black? D:
Hmm? I just said that there were white people who act like black people since I think it was peepee who called himself an uh-oh oreo. It was a joke.

Anyway, the persona that is rather mistakenly entitled "black" is a risky topic. Wouldn't want to go into it.

Random: One day when there is a Brawl thing going on at Strife's or somewhere in Gboro, I can't wait to come in randomly and no one knows who the **** I am. Sweet awkwardness...

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
So i pretty much ***** a bunch of scrubs at Melee and Brawl yesterday. Most of them got mad at me for edge-guarding and edge-hogging them. The Smash community needs to teach them scrubs about the game, cause they don't listen to me and they don't think it's fair when I combo them.
D: where did the **** take place?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well, the fest for Ali's homecoming is over(for me), so I'll just do a shoutout or five:

Peter- still **** in Brawl dude. I got a little better at the ZSS matchup huh lol. I still like how smart you play.

Karn-you don't suck at Melee, I simply practice too much lol. I guess I can also see your point in the Melee/Brawl thing, so you have at least provoked some good thought. Good job on that Brawl too btw, I almost have my Snake matchup worked out really well, so I think Marth may be able to do it alone(gay stages aside) next time. I also loved your talk of Mew2king being a demi-god with a lair+some random Dexter's lab stuff. Too funny.

Jolly and Robby- I hope I got your names right lol. It was nice meeting you and you both seemed to know what you were doing in Soul Caliber. Hope to see ya around.

LoZR- toooo dang good. Marth shieldgrab on the edge FTfreakingW lol. It was intense playing against your Fox, and I loved every second of it. I hope all goes well with your combo video, and I'll let ZIO know where the hot clips are in the matches and everything to make his life easier. I also loved how you only brought one pair of underwear there with it being like record high today dog. Again, toooo dang good. Hopefully I can get on your level by Jubilee huh? You could use the competition!

Ali- welcome back!! It really has been too long. I find it hard to believe that you've lost any skills at all after watching you play both games. I'm coming for your #1 Brawl and #2(sorry bro, tourney results) Melee spots. Be ready at Jubilee dude!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Absolutely. Especially on those matches when he adapted to me and I was still figuring him out. Sadly, there are a few 4-stocks(on me) among these videos, so they'll be filled with plenty of good combos for you. I guess that I'll put up a time frame in the youtube description for a good combo(s), so you won't have to hunt as long. LoZR seriously needs to get that hawt Fox up there though, it's too dang good.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Whats the name of the Combo Video going to be Speed Kills: The Second?

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941

Behr/Vilt/Krii/MaskDe/Pepper/C-strife/Shiro (whoever the **** you are)

bring ya a$$e$ 2 my house next week 2 get own'd in melee and brawl

i haven't played melee in forever (seriously) to be prepared 2 get own'd... lol... c-strife bring ya roommate also (im not cooking) nor will i have any food in my house for you 2 eat... i plan on shipping it 2 the homeless people in africa until yall n!ggah's leave

BEHR

Smash Hero

i haven't played melee in forever (seriously) to be prepared 2 get own'd... lol... c-strife bring ya roommate also (im not cooking) nor will i have any food in my house for you 2 eat... i plan on shipping it 2 the homeless people in africa until yall n!ggah's leave
Friday? D:

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
THIS FRIDAY... WHAT WHAT... im having surgery... shoot... but i'll call u when i get out... if im medication

null55

Smash Master

Lol... Alright

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Awwwww, I missed Corey again? I'll try to catch you later then bro.

LoZR, it turns out I did better at the beginning of our matches than in the middle, and maybe end lol. I guess I'm not an endurance player(or consistent), so I'll try to work on that if I can also.

I'm uploading Brawl stuff now, and Melee will follow suit. I've also decided to take any good combos I find and just upload those for ZIO to take, then I'll remove them. Sound good ZIO?

BEHR

Smash Hero
Im good whenever.

Anything but Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Lol, wut PP? If you're putting up the matches, just link to the ones with the hawt combos.

:3

Thx. Also, L0zR, have you gotten to those pictures I told you to do? upload them, or something so I can get them.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well, LoZR does so much good stuff on me after a little while, that pretty much 1.5-2 hours worth of the matches are all good. I guess I'll just be kinda picky then for ya ok?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If those are the videos I have, I'll give them to PP when I'm done getting the combos that are in them that L0zR made note of, dark hart.

BEHR

Smash Hero
D Shep I cant make it today I have to go of for a wedding in NJ and I will be back Monday.

Sorry dude.

Habanero Pepper

Smash Apprentice
D_Shep, My house is your house man. Come up here whenever you want. Just call first.

Same to everyone else. Peoples need to own me so I can get better.

ptown

Smash Ace
hey pp. nice marth, man.

hey karn. nice robot, man.

hey ali. nice manly men, man.

hey lozr. nice catfish, man.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
OH NOOOOOOOO! Yeroc can't make it? What the hell . . . I wanted to see some more hot controllers.

Top Bottom