• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

POM

Smash Apprentice
hell no..i don't need practice. nah everything is in charlotte. i just **** on call of duty..that's all

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That's what I'm talking about Lu$!
Lol BEHR, part of the way through that I was wondering about the direction that the video was taking. I was sadly mistaken.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Dang good trap too BEHR.

Peter, I saw your posts in that Neo thread on the Ike boards, and I was enjoying everything I read afterwards. You're gonna make me quit with dem Fairs!

How're those matches looking LoZR?

BEHR

Smash Hero
I might go fishing today so I might get you guys a Big Catfish.

>D

ptown

Smash Ace
when i play ike, my strategy is too good! i flank and do formations and stuff. those guys in the ike forum just can't see my amazing fire emblem strategies.

pp, are you coming down here when ali gets back? i'm gonna play my mains.

mickpalmer

Smash Rookie
haha i cant go to that tourney now, i already signed up yet i gotta work that day.
Are you serious? Well, let Mike and them all know you're not going to be there, maybe they'll sign up then, lol. Everyone that knows you keeps saying they're skipping out because they know you're gonna already win it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I know Peter, I just can't handle it lol. I was thinking about posting in that thread to back you up bro. It would've been fun.

Yeah, I'm coming up to see you guys when Ali gets back, but I'll be a little late. Not so much so that I won't have time to get wrecked by the tight suit Samus and Ike combo. Gonna be fun!

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
GSO people, I want to smash sometime this week/next wednesday. I just moved in to the apt. next door to where it was last time, so let's smash it up. I can't pick people up, but if you live within 15 minutes of my apt I can give you a ride home. PM me if you want to come.

BEHR

Smash Hero
GSO people, I want to smash sometime this week/next wednesday. I just moved in to the apt. next door to where it was last time, so let's smash it up. I can't pick people up, but if you live within 15 minutes of my apt I can give you a ride home. PM me if you want to come.
Hey im back in town I ant smash tomorrow I have to work with my dad. o;

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Malk, I challenge you to a Nana Deathmatch.

The rules? IC dittos, we constantly send our nana's after each other until one dies. Stamina mode?

XD I totally JUST made that up.

However, we should do some Falcon Parasol Frenzies next time we meet up.

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
so... smash at my place next wednesday? I hope gso smash is free, cuz that's my day off.

who's coming?

also MALK, when are you coming back to greensboro... bro?

BEHR

Smash Hero
so... smash at my place next wednesday? I hope gso smash is free, cuz that's my day off.

who's coming?

also MALK, when are you coming back to greensboro... bro?
I work that day. ):

Can we smash Saturday or today possibly? D:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Alright Ali, it's confirmed that I can go up and see you both Monday and Tuesday for a good while. Looking forward to that! You're gonna love what I can do to Falcon now!

...Still can't beat the Snake very much though.

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
Dr peepee : thats awesome dude ! i'll be more than happy to see you and get some gaaames goin on , by the way let me tell you something , if say by any chance something happened to my flight on monday and I had to come the next day .. make sure you call me before coming over .. or actually .. im going to post on smashboards when i get back so stay tuned .

Speedskater : i'd be more than happy to CF ditto you in brawl >:D lol itss fuuuun

LOZR : what time on Monday do you plan on coming ??? or when does your work end or so

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That's a good idea. I won't leave for your house on Monday before 11:30, so just lemme know what's up before then. Can't wait to play you man, gonna be sooo good!

mickpalmer

Smash Rookie
Or you guys could just smash tomorrow in Rocky Mount, lol. It's looking to be a pretty good tournament overall with at least 20 people already signed up for the singles and doubles is looking to be even bigger than that! Can't wait to see some of you folks there.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Don't you remember that all of those guys decided not to go because LoZR is going Mickpalmer?

I'll see ya there LoZR! Also, gimme another shot in those Brawl/Melee teams please. I really wanna redeem myself!

mickpalmer

Smash Rookie
Don't you remember that all of those guys decided not to go because LoZR is going Mickpalmer?

I'll see ya there LoZR! Also, gimme another shot in those Brawl/Melee teams please. I really wanna redeem myself!

The number of players mentioned is the number that pre-registered already, so if they don't show then it's their loss of the $4 pre-reg fee essentially.

Hense why I'm at least assuming that those will be there, most times we get about another 10 or so registered the morning of with most of our tournaments and I wouldn't expect anything less from this one, especially considering the paper didn't start running the ad we requested in the marquee section until Wednesday this week.

Anyways, I'll see those of you who said you're coming there. Don't forget that if you've got some classic games you want to trade in to go towards your entry fee to bring them. We take all games from Atari on up, so there's really no reason why you shouldn't come. You could essentially get cash or great games using store credit for just bringing that... or just play in the tournament for practically free.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Mickplamer, just thought that you had said something similar to that earlier, not trying to put down your tournament or anything at all. I hope you have a great turnout!

Late night IHOP was amazing at STYKs Ali. You would've loved it.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yes, I'm aware of that. I just changed who I was talking to rather immediately.

Really though, someone play me in Brawl before I off myself...
If you can bring a Wii mote too my house we can play.

o 3o;;

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
Mickplamer, just thought that you had said something similar to that earlier, not trying to put down your tournament or anything at all. I hope you have a great turnout!

Late night IHOP was amazing at STYKs Ali. You would've loved it.
we'll probably get some IHOP or cook out at night , should be fuuun cant wait to see everyone and cant wait to combo adam from 0% to death :p .. you too dr.peepee :p

Top Bottom