• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
No, Twitch doesn't main Pichu, he's just being stupid lol. He hasn't played Picku ever before he went to that tournament. M2 and Picku team? Wow I have to see that! Bottom tier ftw.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Why doesn't he ever tell me about stuff he does??? That kid has to talk to me eventually dang it.
How was cookout Malk/LoZR/other cool ppl there?

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
1) Tag: Raph
2) Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, but only for the summer.
3) AIM - GiovanniDiSiena

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Wassup new dudes that posted!!
BEHR, this'll be the last time I promise, but will you remember to bring that GC cord to STYKs? Dad's making me buy a new one if you don't bring it then, and I don't really wanna do that.
Also, glad you're back.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Wassup new dudes that posted!!
BEHR, this'll be the last time I promise, but will you remember to bring that GC cord to STYKs? Dad's making me buy a new one if you don't bring it then, and I don't really wanna do that.
Also, glad you're back.
Im bringing it bro o;

And I need a new controller. o;

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I can let you use one of mine for the majority of the tournament. I may try to get there a little early so you can have a little bit of a warmup as well.
Ok, just making sure you would remember bro.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I can let you use one of mine for the majority of the tournament. I may try to get there a little early so you can have a little bit of a warmup as well.
Ok, just making sure you would remember bro.
I'll apreeciate it. :3

Yuh dont worry man. :D

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Awesome. But of course you realize that I was implying that you would need to pick me up, right?

Call me if you can. I'm taking a nap.

null55

Smash Master
Was anyone here at the GameStop in Friendly on the midnight release of Brawl? Bad question probably, since most of you guys still play Melee, but I ask this just because I want to know if I had played one of you or remembered someone.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Was anyone here at the GameStop in Friendly on the midnight release of Brawl? Bad question probably, since most of you guys still play Melee, but I ask this just because I want to know if I had played one of you or remembered someone.
Was there a Hallmark?

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
DARK HART

I cant make it to your house tonight, im gonna be taking some of my crew members tomorrow morning so i know we all cant stay at your place. But much thx anyway my friend. See you nubs tomorrow =)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Aight then! It'l be kinda hard to get together and practice unless it's at Greensboro or Charlotte though lol. I'm not allowed to go to Raleigh usually despite how much I'd love to.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Shooooot man. I'm thinking about taking him on by myself! Don't count me out yet cuz! Sorry it took me so long to respond, I was watching the Brawl Winners Finals at FAST, which happened to be much much slower than Melee finals.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol I have no idea who that includes besides the triforce. Dark Hart, we're gonna have to recruit a little or this won't go too well for us lol.
LoZR, why you so good?

ocaie

Smash Cadet
name: ocaie
i dont usually use either aim or email sp if u wanna talk to me just message me on this site
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```
I main wolf and my spares are olimar and ike

Top Bottom