• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Sick man. Are you and Malk gonna exchange more Game and Watch tips? Lemme know how that goes lol.
Anyways, Raleigh has always been where it's at for sure. Good stuff Mourning Pirates.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Yeah those guys are pretty **** fun to hang out with for sure. Peepee its about time to battle. and then again about time to team haha

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
We're gonna wreck in them teams, but I'm finally thinking it's time I give you a real run for your money(something you haven't had to deal with from NC guys for a while...where you at Ali!!lol) this time. I've been practicing really hard, and I doubt that you will be disappointed.
After seeing those matches between M2K and Shiz and reading those shoutouts from FAST, I'm amped all the way up for this and Jubilee! You had better bring your best dude!

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Well will see my friend, im sure you have been playing alot to get ready, ive played like one day this week so far haha. But dont worry my friend, ill have my rest this time and ill be ready.

But please excuse me, im gonna run to cookout really quick ill be back ha

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I know you're gonna bring your A game, and I wouldn't have it any other way. If I ever wanna beat you, I want to do it when you're at your best!
Lol ok, cookout is just that good.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sooooo . . . Then no one is gonna be here this weekend. *sad face*

Another weekend of work.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lolz, yeah I heard about that Samus and Ness, but never has he ever used them on me. It just makes me wonder bout them sometimes...
Don't worry ZIO, I'll chill with you at Jubilee to make up for not being allowed to hang at Rocky Mount ok?

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Nvm, no cookout tonight, i found ramen noodles in the cabinet <3

ali always played falcon against me in tourneys though peepee. I played his samus and ness way way back when he just came into the scene

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh really? I don't know much about the scene back then, so I just try to keep up with what everyone tells me. Didn't Peter also play a good bit of Samus early on too?
Great job on the noodles mang! lol

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Yupp i lived up in the mtns back then and i was there for his 1st tourney in charlotte. They both played samus haha. That was the tourney where i beat twiggy(boss hog) in the finals haha

I love staying up late, even when i have to get up for work in 5 hours haha

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol BEHR don't give me that. You're usually on the latest all of the other nights, plus we're old enough to stand it lol. I do like talkin to LoZR though, and he only got on the boards just a little while ago. ..Sup BEHR!
Lol, you're good proof of that Stingers. Man, I do need some of that sleep soon though, I'm gonna need it for soccer practice tomorrow/today and that ride up to High Point.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey! I'm here cause you guys are cool. I don't really play smash. So if you see me, I'll be hanging out making silly jokes, laughing, bringing out the hookshot and all.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i know I'm good proof of that! I went to bed at 2 PM...yesterday it is, and woke up 3 hours later. And now I'm gonna be up until like 4 PM just sittin around doing nothing, then i'm gonna have a little siesta and stay up until 2 PM once again.

My sleep schedule is so out of whack x_x you mind if I sleep in your car on the way to STYKs? ahahah

hey it's ZIO!!

I think I saw you at Jubilee...man that was so long ago @_@ and that was the last smash tournament i've ever been to x_x **** driving age being so high

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
I sleep like everyday when i get off of work, then stay up late like i am now and do it all over again the next day. Zioooooooooooo

lookin for sumah dis?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I wish you did ZIO, but that's entirely your decision. Still, part of the reason that I do this is to meet cool people that may happen to make sillly jokes, laugh, and bring out...hookshots? Sure, if this is Jubilee we gotta do it right then!
Stingers, you can't sleep with that 50 pound TV on you lol. Seriously, you can do whatever you want to, provided Jim doesn't keep you awake.
Maan, I need to stay up more! This is the most active thread at night!!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
HEY PUNK!

*grabs L0ZR's shoulder*

stingerz: HEYYYYY D000000DE! wut. I need a pic.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
you need a pic? i could probably describe myself and you'd remember

14 year old kid watching bleach at 2 AM and eating toastys BALLIN nachos

If you still can't remember, I've lost my faith in NC smash :(

And PP, what are you talkin about?! Jim's the one that'll have the TV on him ahahaha! He volunteered :p

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Don't mention Toasty's nachos here! ZIO is still emotional about that epic pic that Toasty had with them lol.
Nice description Stingers, you're such a cool dude....
I'm sure he volunteered. Just have him post on his account to prove it and I'll be satisfied with that lol.
LoZR, too bad you aren't staying at Krii's overnight then. We coulda smashed it up all night cuz! Gettin that combo video material son!

BEHR

Smash Hero
Lol BEHR don't give me that. You're usually on the latest all of the other nights, plus we're old enough to stand it lol. I do like talkin to LoZR though, and he only got on the boards just a little while ago. ..Sup BEHR!
Lol, you're good proof of that Stingers. Man, I do need some of that sleep soon though, I'm gonna need it for soccer practice tomorrow/today and that ride up to High Point.
Yo.

I forgot You play soccer.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Gosh, if he actualy can stand it, then maybe Tim can come after all and your PMs were pointless lol. Good finger excercise maybe?...I'd love to hear his stance on the issue after he actually sets it down though. I'm gonna have my camera(phone) ready, there's no way I'm missing that face!
Yaayuhz BEHR, you know I ball like that son!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
OH ****!!!!! I remember, MAN! Great man. GREAT! You going to Jubilee!?!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Lol, wut? NINJA!?!

Has my manager gotten to you too?

That darn stalker, I swear . . .

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
so0o0o good thats why i hadnt posted in the last few post haha. When are you staying at kriis peepee? i might stay somewhere saturday night to

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol wut with the stalker managers? You lost me there lol. I was saying you "Ninja'd" me cuz you posted before me when I was referring to something above me, kinda with the swiftness of a ninja. Ummm, I think it makes more sense than the way I say it lol.
Yeaaaah LoZR, Raleigh and noodles, that's the stuff! I'm staying at Krii's after STYKs, which is Saturday night. Hopefully Krii would be cool with that. I'm not even sure if he knows about Stingers and Pyrostormer/Jim going with me yet lol. It would be mad fun to have you there though.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
All the fun stuff happens when I gotta get a full weekend of work. And my mother is going to new york as well. I'm SOOOO ALONE!

WHAT!?! How do people remember this stuff, I don't understand. My manager remember BOTH accounts I mentioned to him, and you remember his account, LoZR? Why can't I have memory like that? I have problems remember minor things for five minutes.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Is it this weekend you have to work ZIO, I missed when you said that whups. I'll talk you through it ZIO...orrrrrr you could make a Zwinky. Apparently those things are cool, their advertisements are everywhere!

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Party at zio's. Ill try and stay with krii if he lets me haha. Time for bowl numba 2. Im starving

Zio you gotta focus, how many times have i told you that, and just **** hahah

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Maaan, I wanna chill with ZIO. You're right LoZR, you are lucky lol. Get at them noodles mang, don't let us stop you!
Oh yeah, my memory isn't so great all of the time anymore too. I've already forgotten how to spell that name without looking lol. LoZR speaks great truth about ****** and stuff, he has plenty of experience.

Top Bottom