• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
There's three people guaranteed at my party; Me, myself, and I. ;_;

SOOOO! Jubilee is my most looked forward to event for the summer. I want to have EPIC happen when I'm there. I'm bringing some good multiplayer games, no theft hopefully. I'll have PP stand watch, and if someone attempts to steal, I'll have him shoot acid pee as his projectile to take them down.:laugh:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
ZIO!!!! Now everyone knows about my new talent that I was saving just for you! Seriously though, acid pee? That definately sounds like it's made of win. I'll do the equivalnet of acid pee shooting(?) if someone even thinks about your games being stolen, no worries.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
What was taken? I don't wanna bring all my stuff to have it taken you know? I'm told not to bring any choke cords, so I'll stick to that plan(is that pushing it?). Dude Stingers pay attention, acid pee ftw!!
BEHR, I know you're still prowling around here, what position do ya play in soccer?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You gonna practice that Brawl mang? Or maybe for that Melee tournament you're trying to get there?
either way, you've played all of those **** VA guys, how do you think I'll do?

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
You should do alright, you talking about melee or brawl. Those va people know how to fight spacies. In brawl i dunno how you will do. I got 4th at the c3 i went to though, with wario haha

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well, I do play a little better now, but you have the experience, so I'll let you make that call. I may have to seriously level up my Marth soon haha.
Good job on that Brawl placing though. Remember wat you said, your Wario is indeed a phat beast.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Dude, that video is like what I strive to be. Thank goodness LoZR doesn't **** quite as hard as M2K yet. Much love LoZR.
Hey Stingerrrrs, you gonna practice Melee again now lol.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
haha, I need so much melee practice I could pick up Bowser and do just as good as I could with Peach @_@

I don't think I'm even gonna enter melee, haha.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh wow. Like, two minutes in, DaShizWiz was like "You don't honestly think I was gonna go down that easily, Do you?" Also . . . Melee sorta died. ;_;

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Zio, you haven't seen DSW vs. M2K?! It's the best set to come out of the south in years :(

Sure PP, sounds good. I'm either gonna main Ice Climbers or Mewtwo, so you can pick from those 2 for me if you want @_@

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Dashizwiz doesn't take crap from anyone, not even the dang best, def something I wanna go for. I know Melee isn't too hot right now ZIO, but we can bring it back some if we practice, show up to tournaments, and get it some support again. No one "had" to quit because of Brawl, but that's just my opinion. I think you could back into it fairly easily, and you have a great teacher living near you!
You don't chaingrab...oh that's right! I can't believe that I'd never noticed before...do what you gotta do man, I want these matches to be some of the hottest stuff to hit our scene!
Stiners, I meant Brawl main, since you actually play/care about/practice that lol.
As for your two options, if you can get your fingers fast enough before the tourney, then ICs. If not, then I'd say Mewtwo, just so you can Karn can ditto and that would be awesome to watch!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Umm . . . sorry. I really don't keep on top of it, man. I usually only watch what L0zR recommends. He usually the guy who knows the good stuff.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That's cool man, this stuff is only a few days old anyways. "LoZR's got the goods..." a few more FAST1 matches have come out between Col Bol, Caveman, KeepSpeedn, Shiz, Hungrybox, and M2K. All of them have played at least one of the other, but I don't feel like being cool lke Stingers and linking the vids right now. I might tomorrow night or something.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Oh, Brawl? lmao, probably sticking with ROB. I'm pretty solid with him, so I might as well.

Also, I picked up DK because of those dittos we had @_@ plus, that guys such a beast! If I didn't play him my testicles would explode :(

And then I dabble a little bit with a whole bunch of characters...ZSS, Pit, Peach (aww yeah), and Falcon, mostly.

Zio, it's cool lol. I didn't mean anything, but you should watch them!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
ROB is really too good. You can pretty much play however you want to with him, except against MK, but everyone else has that same problem...DK is too good, and I'm glad you're gonna stay intact now. We all know that little Stingletts need to be brought into the world. Dude, watch how Peter plays ZSS in two of my vids for some tips on her. ZSS is tooo good.
LoZR, gahhh everytime you say cool stuff you make me wanna play against you soo bad! Why you gotta be so good man lol.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
And I hate you for that. Lady Luck has a hard on for L0zR, I'm serious.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
IDK ZIO, you did a great job on that combo video that I just watched for somewhere around the 100th time. Man ZIO, I hope I have room in my sig space for that last thing you said.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Nope, haven't ever had one. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I finally remembered to tell you! I got your message that you left me on youtube like two weeks ago lol. I wanted you to do something nice for me inexchange for acid pissguarding, but I kept forgetting.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
WAT!?! I left a message around two weeks ago?

What did I do this time?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
No no no, you left one in the beginning of January for me, and I just saw it a few weeks ago lol. You were only offering to spruce up my page some, and I wanted to get back to you on that.
LoZR, how them noodles holdin up? You feeling good dawg?

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Hell nah, dem ****z got old. Cant wait for cookout tomorrow. Zio hit me up after work boy, me you and thunder going to eat

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol yeah, nothin comes close to cookout fo sho.
Dude! How's Thundaa doin? You guys worn those cowboy hats with the plastic swords lately?

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Nah man there hadn't been to much trouble since we swept the town couple months ago. We gotta keep people in line round these parts

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Thunder Buck and Sheriff Jones....the dynamic duo fo sho. Lol I'm all hyped up and stuff on NC late-night awesomeness and playing the biggest Melee set of my smash life in 2 days, but I guess I'd better get a little sleep. I have to wake up at 7:30 ugh. Peace.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
As for your two options, if you can get your fingers fast enough before the tourney, then ICs. If not, then I'd say Mewtwo, just so you can Karn can ditto and that would be awesome to watch!
Depends on the style on ICs you're gonna play. If you're gonna play a desynch-heavy IC, you may need to get your finger-speed up. If you're gonna play a gay grab ->gangbang -> stock IC, you may not need quick fingers.

I could do both but I preferred to focus on desynching alot in Melee. *shrugs*

Also, I wanna Mewtwo Ditto Karn again. D: Maybe I won't get 2 stocked like I did last time. :( The sad thing is, Mewtwo is one of my better characters.

ANYBODY WANNA PICHU DITTO?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol aight Karn get some rest bro.
LoZR, that sucks dawg, good luck with that junk.
Good stuff Speedsk8er, I don't know much about ICs so that should be helpful for Stingers if he doesn't know it already. Oh and Twitch wants to Picku ditto, he thinks that his is good or something....

Top Bottom