• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Wadduuuup Ptoown! Happpyy birthday mang! I'm gonna do this tourney right for man ok? PP Cruiser, man I love you Malk. I'll see most of your crew there LoZR!

ptown

Smash Ace
everyone post this in the FAST thread:

"brawl sucking is a fact."

duuuu eeeeet naaaaao!

btw. where the nc playas at?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Sooo many posts Ptown lol. I was able to pick Marth on everyone but Karn's Snake. I just need more matchup practice there is all...broken Ftilt...

ptown

Smash Ace
i like to add a few gems to the community.

i do what i can to make it grow.

snake(the brawl one) isn't all that great.

also, my AMAZING tip of the day: try blocking the ftilt or go straight into dancing blades. this is brawl, not addition.

my tips are so AMAZING. look forward to more of my gems.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
No lie Ptown, I've tried that. It worked on you, but I'm wondering if Karn was able to buffer in his shield or some weird junk because it wouldn't work for me. Maybe I'm just not being gay enough by abusing the shield stun. Either way, I'm coming for Ali's Snake...I want to be the best in both games!
I say there should be a Ptown Gem of the week.

ptown

Smash Ace
pp, you fun. you keeping your eyes open aren't you?

where's pom at? PAW-MMMMMM!!! where?!??

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yep man. Eyes open, always learning. Ears to the streets. You're a beast and fun, so I guess I'm just doubly lucky when I get to play ya.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol man I was just there pretty much. I saw everyone from there except you. Thing is, I feel like I'm letting everyone down all over the place now cuz I thought Chapel Hill was much closer than it is and I cannot make many of those biweeklies that Bill and Karn wanted to do. I'll try to head up to see both groups as much as I can though. For now, I'm focusing on practicing for when I can go to see Ali when he gets back. I wanna get him back in both games!

BEHR

Smash Hero
Lol man I was just there pretty much. I saw everyone from there except you. Thing is, I feel like I'm letting everyone down all over the place now cuz I thought Chapel Hill was much closer than it is and I cannot make many of those biweeklies that Bill and Karn wanted to do. I'll try to head up to see both groups as much as I can though. For now, I'm focusing on practicing for when I can go to see Ali when he gets back. I wanna get him back in both games!
Aight I see.

WEll come by sometime if you can if you want too smash. :3

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
make sure you come to see me when I get back, I will be arriving to JFK on August 3rd and my flight to charlotte that day will be at 9:45pm .. so I should arrive at Charlotte round 11:30pm..so ya'll can come on August 4rth :p .. i will be waiting .. I know Lozr is gunna visit me :D

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LoZR will visit that day? I have soccer tryouts both Monday and Tuesday from 8-10 AM, but I could still make it up to see you around 12:00-12:30 though. How late would I be able to stay? I wanna chill with you as long as I can man!
I'll also play a little Brawl with Peter too cuz I need to continue to test my Marth against tough/smart opponents. How's the ZSS and Ike dude?

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
LoZR will visit that day? I have soccer tryouts both Monday and Tuesday from 8-10 AM, but I could still make it up to see you around 12:00-12:30 though. How late would I be able to stay? I wanna chill with you as long as I can man!
I'll also play a little Brawl with Peter too cuz I need to continue to test my Marth against tough/smart opponents. How's the ZSS and Ike dude?
you can stay as long as you like bro , but first im just gunna check and confirm that Lozr is coming im certain he is

ptown

Smash Ace
they are the same dude: AMAZING.

nah, i haven't been playing much at all lately so you probably won't see anything new.

just pure ptown. that's all it is.

yes, ali is coming back!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Caan't wait boys! You're absolutely right though Peter, you're Ike and ZSS are win. Can't wait to play you guys again.
Also, Step Brothers was certainly not a movie for me. Parts were funny, but it was too vulgar for my taste.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well...I was just being a little informal lol. It's cuz we just chill like that I hope. ZIO, you can be one of da boys too if we get plenty of time to hang at Jubilee.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It's just not for me, but my friend thought it was a great movie and said"I couldn't have written it better myself." So it's all a matter of perspective. I'm glad you liked it though!

BEHR

Smash Hero
I heard Vilt told the story about His Ex-Tripping and broke her ankle.

<.<

>.>

mickpalmer

Smash Rookie
Anyone going to the Rocky Mount tournament this Saturday? I know Lozr is going to be there, Zio has work so he won't be able to make it, but was curious if anyone else wanted to come out. There'll be a doubles tournament the same day starting as soon as the singles is over, $10 entry for the doubles.

Just curious.

Top Bottom