• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol, I was just messing with him cuz he talked about her alot that one day.

LoZR, I'm gonna study my newly uploaded videos and practice my butt off for these next few days. Nothing would make this tournament more meaningful than getting you at Jubilee. I hope that you're ready dude!

ZIO, please please please upload that match of my Mario vs LoZR's Marth lol. That's such an....inspiring match. I'll be your buuudy.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
DUDE! I'll do things after Jubilee. I don't like the idea of uploading entire matches, but I'll make an exception for you. I won't upload all the matches, but if you have a few choice you want me to upload, I'll do it. After Jubilee, that is, since L0zR has the VCR I need.

Sorry to be a d!ck about it . . . It's just very time consuming on my end.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You're not bugging me. Just the question has been brought up several times. :/

lol, text.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh good. I think I bug enough people on here enough as it is. No rush. See ya at Jubilee bro.

Bedtime bro. This is like the latest I've been up all summer lol. See you guys very late in the morning.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol my sisters were flipping out over the fact that they believed the judges were biased too. I was just there to watch and....appreciate how much work they put into it I guess.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Yeah man. I planned on going to the Jubilee but I can't. I'm taking my dad up to Iowa for a job and won't be back till Monday. Even then If my dad gets me a job with him, i might not be coming back NC for 6 weeks. Sorry I can't make it to the Jubilee. Krii can't go cause he gonna be with his dad. I don't know how Behr is making it. Sorry guys. Who knows when I'll be playing in a tourney next. I gotta get better anyway.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol everyone is trying to take me down now! I won't make it easy, so you better practice hard man. I'd love to see the talent I see in NC smash come out finally. Nothing would make me happier to worry about getting my tail beat by half of NC at every tournament(I still worry about a few though lol).

Spoon

Smash Journeyman
I can't go to jubilee :( I have a thing I'm attending on the 16th, and I'm not missing the Melee tournament.

Sorry guys.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
DH, you'd better be twice as good as last time if you're talking that much smack lol. Gonna love playing you dude!

BEHR, hot mexican loving, mi amor.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
And with 2 days notice I'm cleared for Sunday:rolleyes:. Saturday now might take some work but I think it'll be alright. I might just make it to Jubilee yet. Adam, are we still open for teams?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I know it, and I was only watching to...enjoy the sport. My sisters were flipping out over it when they weren't criticising Shawn's use of eyeliner...

Imperialed drake

Smash Rookie
Haha, I haven't logged on this account in ages. Anyways I just moved down to NC and was wondering how the smash scene is down here. Hopefully can become well known if theres any smashfests/big events.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol, there's NC's biggest tourney of the year tomorrow and Sunday in Raleigh if you're up to it. It's the MPJVI thread in this region.

Everyone is chill in NC, so enjoy the Catfish.

Top Bottom