• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

BEHR

Smash Hero
I will maybe if you go to Bill Justice or something. o 3o;

Well if you have a free weekend call me so we can do something. o 3o;

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'll try man. Those Bi-weeklies are so far away, I doubt that I'll go to very many. I'm going to see the Kids this weekend(hopefully), and you're next on my list after that. It's tough getting around school+parents to see you guys lol. I'm trying though.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
It's all about dat Brawl Kirby

oh and PP I can't wait to play you again man. I've gotten tons better since last time we played.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Dr.PP-Truuuuu.

Same for me cause I start High school this Tuesday.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Onlymaskde, cool man. Show me what's up dude! I've improved as well, so don't be surprised if things don't go quite like you want aight?

BEHR, You start Tuesday? I start tomorrow. GL with High School and all man.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
While probably insignificant to you, my absolute nil experience vs Falco was what made everything seem so gay. Had I been able to put up a fair fight, things would not have felt(or looked) as bad on either end. Besides, you went MK on Chu...

Anyways, I'm not taking anything away from you. You're very talented, but I feel like the matches would've been much closer had I practiced vs another high-level Falco or against you beforehand. Didn't you notice how much better I had already begun to perform in our friendlies(I'm assuming that you were trying after all, I'd be kinda insulted if you didn't though...)?

Either way, you outplayed me, no denying it. I just hope whatever anyone says won't deter you from coming back and giving me a second shot lol.

chillindude829

Smash Master
I use MK for the sole purpose of trying to get him banned. About a month or two ago I realized that he has the advantage vs every single character (other than himself) and wanted him banned. A lot of people who I explained this to responded with "if he's so broken, why don't you use him", so I decided to do so.

But yeah, Falco is gay I guess, if you were more impressed by SK92 or Sethlon, maybe they should try playing gayer so they can win more tourneys lol.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
...here I go again. I've always had a bad habit of saying stupid things over the internet...

I don't really mind your MK usage personally. I have an alright time with him using Marth, but I didn't do well enough vs your Falco to even get a shot at youy MK then, so that's one thing I screwed up on pretty badly.

Falco isn't as bad as some I'm gonna agree, but I didn't like what happened to me is all. I'm guessing I just said what I did in frustration over being CGed to edgeguarded or lasered or whatever frequently. Obviously, I should've manned up and tried to get around it, but I don't work like that. I don't really begin to adapt to a strategy till I get ***** by it unfortunately. Really bad habit to use when playing against a very skilled player, and in an unfamiliar matchup no less. After I get *****, I then go over my options and what you did, and begin to formulate a vague plan that becomes more concrete with experience. Even if you were to play me right now after all of my thought on it, chances are your vast experience and superior playstyle would still frustrate me.

As for the SK92/Sethlon thing, I haven't played them, so it's just an impression. What do I know lol.

So, again, gg man. I got *****, no johns. I hope that there aren't any hard feelings, and that you'll take me up on a rematch sometime. You're mad good, and the last thing I want is someone so widely respected and skilled upset with me.

null55

Smash Master
MK has the edge over Diddy? I think Falco doesn't do so bad against him either...

I really don't want MK to be banned, He certainly has a huuuuuuge advantage over some characters (really, making them unplayable... period) but I think in certain match ups, MK can be dealt with.

...I do want to go to a tournament with MK just to see how well I do.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Imo, Falco and Diddy can deal with MK, but it will most likely be an uphill fight if the MK knows what he's doing(which apparently isn't me lol).

Peter-huh?

Ali- it's just gonna be that much more satisfying when I finally beat dat Snake in tourney!

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yo Ali im going to Rest your **** Snake.

Also I got Top Tier in High School B!tchs.

3 Honor Classes. ;D

null55

Smash Master
PP your Marth is pretty sick. I really need to play someone in the boro... As soon as possible

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Thanks man. I'm gonna try to get on up to Gboro as soon as I can. Either Kidd's place or you guys are next after the Kids this weekend. After that, it'll be time to go to Chapel Hill and see those dudes again.

Anyways, I have wifi if you wanna do that. Not the greatest thing ever, but it may be better than waiting a few weeks lol.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
lol PP we should play wifi at some point

I started school today and I'll probably be busy with a lot of work in coming time, but I'll be able to play for a bit whenever

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Just hit me up man. I'll try to work something out with you too. Being stranded in Shelby is no fun lol. I'll play wifi with whoever wants to as long as they give me some notice.

null55

Smash Master
Lol, the thing is though, WiFi may not be better than nothing. I find myself happier the longer I remain away from it.

Are the only ones in the Boro CStrife, Behr, and Krii?

PS: Behr have you started to play Brawl...? Apparently Dark Hart has.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah, but at least Gboro is fairly close to other smash areas lol. There's also Onlymaskde and others around the boro too. Plus...you're there man. I haven't played you yet. I haven't even seen BEHR and Vilt and Krii and all in a few months anyway lol. Seems like reason enough to me.

Okay, wifi is terrible. I guess I'll just wait to play you then.
I'll still play Omsde though.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Omsde? I kinda dig that.

I'm thinking that we can probably play wifi tomorrow night. Tonight I have too much work that I need to do ;_;

BEHR

Smash Hero
Shiro I can just pick up the game and play Brawl like I play like every weekend.

But not at my house anytime soon. = 3=

BEHR

Smash Hero
Tomorrow is no Good I got school stuff. ;-;

and I have like 8 Guys at my house lodging on us. ;-;

Top Bottom