• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Malk

Smash Champion
I'll be at UNCG tomorrow if you wanna play...
but I think I'll only be there for about ~4 hours and I have lots of appointments in that time frame

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It is bro. Can't believe you really sig'd that Lucas lol. I'm thinking about adding the fact that I broke Chu's shield in to mine. Probably won't, but who knows?

null55

Smash Master
None of them are really that attractive, but Alicia Sacramone more than any of them... God**** that ***** is fine...

Did Chillin not use his Falco in Brawl? That's like the only thing I wanted to see... -_-
Tope and Chu are so ridiculous...

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So . . . Chillin just greeted PP, which stunned him. Then proceeded to Falco the **** out of PP with only one hand, while playing Advanced wars in the other, in case he got bored.

Needless to say, PP couldn't pull off hot combos because he was was frozen in a pillar of ice, such as the one you'd find in Megaman X use after he defeated the Frost Walrus. chained down in ice, PP couldn't move and could only watch in horror as he was taken down in one fell swoop. He only then melted due to the hawt combos. He finally thawed out when the match was over, which was less than it takes a humming bird to flap its wings, once. So you can imagine the pain of being frozen, then thawed out in a moment's flash.

PP, though, came out of that and colder, meaner man than before. The experience only left with a hunger for more. More competition and experience.

He saluted to Chillen and walked away from the GCN feeling accomplished. All the while, Chu-dat sat in the back, posing and muttering "Well done. You have grown into a fine smasher."

PP was never seen again.

<_< >_> <_< >_>

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
ZIO, I was thinking about making a witty or satirical response to that, but I realised that that isn't what this calls for.

So, I'm thanking you. I know that you said it in there, but I still want another shot at Chillin lol. I dunno why, but I was mentally preparing myself to fight DDD. Bad idea.

LoZR- lol dude wasn't ready for that at all.

BEHR- Sup.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You weren't missing something that Sethlon and SK92 haven't already done man. It is my humble opinion that both of those Falcos looked better than him, but maybe it was just cuz I played Marth and MK, forcing him to camp me...ah well.
Nothing was recorded because Chillin didn't wanna get anythign recorded. He didn't wanna wait 2 minutes for a match to finished up on the recording TV.

Why not BEHR?

BEHR

Smash Hero
Too much trash around cause I had Mask and Vilt over oh well its all good. o 3o;

BEHR

Smash Hero
Aight Mask.

My Fox and Kirby is a beast. o 3o;

Hey Mask.

D-Tilt Gimp

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Don't forget CGing Dark Hart lol. That was the part I hated most.

Anyways, Twitch got better right when I got back. It seems that he only steps up and plays better when he absolutely has to...such a beast in Melee now. His Sheik is finally better than his Fox. We haven't played Brawl since I got back though...

Krii

Smash Journeyman
yay i have moved in and everything, anyone at UNCG hit me up for smash anytime =D
Behr your kirby and **** is the ****. they smell of roses =P

null55

Smash Master
You weren't missing something that Sethlon and SK92 haven't already done man.
That sucks... :urg:

I was expecting something interesting.

Yo Krii, I've got some friends at UNCG. I'll play you if I'm over there.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey, hey, Pp. Don't take that short story too seriously. I wasn't there to see the battle, I don't think, and I was just kidding. Boredom, dude.

East

Crappy Imitation
Doing Tricks in a Mansion Location: Tokyo, JP
Hrm...

Could have sworn my name was on this list... well anyway.

Name: Micah
Tag: East
- E-Mail: mol617@students.jwu.edu
-MSN: ddrfanmik@aol.com

Not sure if I've seen any of you here, but just in case. I went to the Play N Trade tourney this past Friday. Tall fella in the red-collared button up. Unfortunately I wasn't able to take part in the tournament because of time restraint and the fact that they moved the start up an hour. :ohwell: Maybe I've seen some of you, but didn't realize it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I mean, I thought you were kidding, but also putting a story-like perspective on how I felt about it all. Maybe I read tooo much into it lol. Boredom ftw.

Top Bottom