• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
About that sig. As long as you are fine with insulting and giving a big F you to the many who lost their loved ones, the many who sacrificed themselves, and just the many people that have a strong connection to those towers and events then yea its perfectly fine to put something in your sig that will make near about anyone who sees it think of you as less than the scum of the earth, yea, its fine if you are ok with all of that.
those aint the twin towers , just buildings blown up for reconstruction and its all about snake and how cool he can be.

People only bring you trouble these days so I stopped caring about what people think of me a long time ago.

SR Raptor

Smash Apprentice
those aint the twin towers , just buildings blown up for reconstruction and its all about snake and how cool he can be.

People only bring you trouble these days so I stopped caring about what people think of me a long time ago.
I wont get into a argument with you, just make one statement. I remember a tournament where you were treated by the way you acted and you got offended by it. If that one person got to you enough for you to actually get angry and vocal about it than I wonder how true your statement is.

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
@pepper

sorry this is so late, but last time I drove out to gibsonville gas was 2.50 and not 3.90, so it limits my transportation a lot until I get my first paycheck (hopefully next week) but after saturday I'm hoping some people will be able to come over to my new apt. to play some smash.

lord karn

Smash Master
O-NO is hosting a lock-in Melee/Brawl/Capcom Vs. SNK2/MVC2/Third Strike/Tekken 5 DR/Guilty Gear Accent Core tourney at this gaming store in Chesapeake VA on June 7th.

It's 10 for venue [spectators and tourney participants, alike.]
$10 for Brawl, for everything else:
$5 for each tourney
Pot Split 60/30/10 [all tourneys]

midnight to 8AM lock-in and you get there early to signup and play friendlies etc

Free housing with O-NO, with advanced notice [though exceptions can be made]

The Thread [note, a lot of nonsense gets talked about here, but that's because it's our area's main thread, not specifically for tournaments or anything...but the first post has what you need to know]
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=87644

thanks a lot man :)[/QUOTE]

Toasty wanted me to post this here.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Hey guys, The Alpha Gundam just sent me this:
The Alpha Gundam said:
Yo this is Alpha one of the guys hosting the Melee tourney in GA.
I wanted to know if anymore NC smashers are coming to the tourney and if so can i have some names?
I ask cause we have roughly a week left and were trying to get the pre reg as close to accurate as possible so we can create pools.
Thanks in advance mangz:)
~ The Alpha Gundam
I kinda wanna know if I'm the only NC kid going.

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, The Alpha Gundam just sent me this:
Yo this is Alpha one of the guys hosting the Melee tourney in GA.
I wanted to know if anymore NC smashers are coming to the tourney and if so can i have some names?
I ask cause we have roughly a week left and were trying to get the pre reg as close to accurate as possible so we can create pools.
Thanks in advance mangz
~ The Alpha Gundam

I kinda wanna know if I'm the only NC kid going.
I really wanted to mangz but im graduating that weekend

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Hey Guys, I'm just giving a little update on the Tournament at WakeTech. It's going to be June 20th and 21st, and apparently I'm helping run it. :) I'll make official threads and give y'all more info when I get more.

~Dark Hart

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Important!!

Is anyone going to the ga tourney next weekend and would be willing to lend me a ride?? If so please let me know

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I can't go and all that, but I was wondering when you might have those vids of our matches uploaded man. I would love to see those nasty combos of yours again.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
ill have to give the tape to my friend zio and maybe he will be able to get them up on here, i dont have the equipment to do it.

Important!!!!

Anyone wanna lend me a ride to the ga tournament this weekend

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
ill have to give the tape to my friend zio and maybe he will be able to get them up on here, i dont have the equipment to do it.

Important!!!!

Anyone wanna lend me a ride to the ga tournament this weekend
I am one of the tourney host for this tourney and i demand that someone bring Lozr and his sexy Fox to this:)

Habanero Pepper

Smash Apprentice
Hey gboro kids(or rather MEN now), since you all graduate this weekend, I invite you all up to my place for a smash fest whenever all of you can come at once the following week. SO PLAN FOR IT!!! Behr too since he's getting into highschool next year. Anyone else who feels like coming when I set a date is welcome.

I may even be able to drag a virginian or two here since I can practically spit across the border from where I am.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
PEPPER WHAT'S UP MAN... i forgot about smashboards since Im over here in China... lol... but whatever.... when is this smashfest man... Im down for owning some people man... i just need 2 practice... but is this for melee/brawl or both... either way i will own you all at whatever game it is... HOW ABOUT SOME MARVEL VS CAPCOM 2... i've been playing that game like my life since i've been over here man... tough competition... and mario kart... omg... I'll call you friday when i get back pepper...

Habanero Pepper

Smash Apprentice
PEPPER WHAT'S UP MAN... i forgot about smashboards since Im over here in China... lol... but whatever.... when is this smashfest man... Im down for owning some people man... i just need 2 practice... but is this for melee/brawl or both... either way i will own you all at whatever game it is... HOW ABOUT SOME MARVEL VS CAPCOM 2... i've been playing that game like my life since i've been over here man... tough competition... and mario kart... omg... I'll call you friday when i get back pepper...
Yeah dude, I'll probably know by the end of the day what the time is since the gboro dudes will be back from school soon. I'm probably not going to be able to go to the GA tour since I only have 12 dollars now. Which is effed up.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
krii... i'll challenge you... but you wont defeat me @ all.. neither will vilt/behr/pepper/dr sparkley... my skills is OVER 9000...

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Your sig sucks, Jihad. Couldn't have found a better building to being exploded? From the looks of it, that's the twin towers, and I'm not happy. I was just half an hour away (by train) from that incident. }:[

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
Your sig sucks, Jihad. Couldn't have found a better building to being exploded? From the looks of it, that's the twin towers, and I'm not happy. I was just half an hour away (by train) from that incident. }:[
oh ... im sorry then but i really dont give a **** :( + plus you should really be grateful to be alive than saying my sig sucks :p

Top Bottom