• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
you wanna go at it son? MM you too. Ganon ditto. Lol. See me. :laugh:
i'll see you... I'll see you 2day.. if you are still coming over.... and i dont have any $$ at the time... have 2 wait til the weekend 4 the tourney before im allowed my weekly allowance.... lol... BORED OUT OF MY MIND... indeed...

but 2 Lozr... matt will **** you and ali both... well probably not now... but im sure that he will still give yall a run for yall money...

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
he should beat able to beat me in a ganon ditto right? mm 5 bucks tell him son. shep ill mm you my doc vs any of your characters. what do you say

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
no im not johning... i just dont know how much money im gonna have... lol... either way i'll just play you first and take your money... and then i'll pay Lozr.. lol..

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
lozr are you bringing something so you can record some matches with... i hope im not the only one... but i might not be able 2 make it saturday... stupid family re-union thing that my family is trying 2 make me go 2... but im not going as far as i know right now... unless they say the magic word--> Melee of course... but whatever... i guess i'll see you 2moro.. lol...

VILT... THANK GOD I DIDN'T MM you yesterday... you would have had 2 pay me my 10$... and then i would have $M you again 2moro for another 10$ and then that would have been my fee for the tourney...

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Shout outs

Lozr- We are not destined to win son. Its just not meant to be. Your still awesome though.
Ali- You need to quit bein gay everytime I talk to you.
Behr- what the hell dude? Lost my money, have to leave by 7? BOOOO!
Malk- I love you man. Hey dont grab that one it doenst look sturdy
Knorr- I love you even more. Your the man. I sure hope you unlock dead bowser
Peter- Your too kool man
David- YOur too funny as well
davids little brother- you had cheese in your teef and still got hoes number. thataboy
dotpwn-tony hawk 1 son
Bill- your the man. I wish you won.
anyone else- love son

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
dare i hear those words....money match dama? wahahahahah! i haven't even touched melee and i'd still take your money! ALL OF YOU! who wants to money match me in brawl though? any takers? save your money for the next tourny to give to me ladies. especially youuuuuuuu ali and lozr i haven't forgotten...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
HAHA... MATT (REAL DAMA) you are sooo stupid... lol... and im still mad... but whatever... I talked 2 rob earlier... not on here but the other website...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
DR. NEO... im sorry man... my stupid *** family came down for a stupid *** family renunion... and then cyclops4ever (dama) had called me and i thought he was coming... but we couldn't get in touch with Valz... so yeah... my plans got cancell'd... sorry... but we must meet up sometime...

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
gas prices for the unemployed are amazing.....i started to jog there much like the captain would have done but didnt wanna scratch my brawl disk, or drop my controller on the way. and i,mma get on that site dave, what was is allisbrawl? psh....better not be a waste of dama's time.lol but yeah gotta hit the gym before it shuts down...hup hup hoooo!

Habanero Pepper

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I'm back. Will shep or anyone else be able to ride me to and from the GA tournament. I'll pay two shares of gas and such.

ALso, glad to see that the gboro tournament went well. GO l0zr!!!

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
when is the G.A tourney... b/c im going 2 china this weekend... and i dont know when i'll be back... lol... unless they have another earthquake... then my black a$$ is back here asap....

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
ali....50 dollar money match? i need cash too....WHO ELSE WOULD CHALLENGE THE SON OF MT OLYMPUS!? (yes the mountain itself gave birth to the mighty dama.......) whoever else feels the urge to loooooooose there lunch money you know my name. and yeah when is that tourny i'll go for sure...got nothing but time and change in my car.lol

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman
ali....50 dollar money match? i need cash too....WHO ELSE WOULD CHALLENGE THE SON OF MT OLYMPUS!? (yes the mountain itself gave birth to the mighty dama.......) whoever else feels the urge to loooooooose there lunch money you know my name. and yeah when is that tourny i'll go for sure...got nothing but time and change in my car.lol
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=163887

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
50 dollaz it is ! 3 outta 5 , i'll thank you in advance for the 50 bucks =D

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
OK... MATT... IM COMING BACK 2 AMERICA JUST FOR THIS TOURNEY... soo if u going Matt... i'll ride with you... and mario... b/c i know that n!ggah is gonna go 2... lol... but send me messages on facebook or myspace or whatever... b/c i wont be able 2 talk 2 you for long... due 2 the time difference... but this tourney is VERY IMPORTANT since we BOTH missed the last one...

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
hey, does anybody around greensboro want to play smash sometime next week or the week after? I haven't played melee in months and I want to get back in practice. melee or brawl is fine with me, I move into my apt. next week and I can host a couple people. for those of you who don't know me, ask around to find out if I'm a cool guy or not.

Habanero Pepper

Smash Apprentice
Can anybody manage to come up to reidsville to play. I'd play shep, but he's going to effin china.

I'll throw my number your way if you want to come up. I'm about 30miles north of gboro. I cangive a five to help with gas.

Top Bottom