• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
you need 2 come 2 gibsonville man... SMASH IT UP... lol... it was fun playing your falco and fox... how long have you've been playing... oh your brother got a good fox... he actually beat me, which i was surprised... but that's what you get for thinking a little kid cant play games... he's got talent... but no MIND GAME (ENTER THE TWILIGHT ZONE--> DO-DOO-DO-DOO--> DO-DOO-DO-DOO)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Twitch is the little kid that will surprise you. He's gotten so much better than my vids make him out to be. So much hype for this thing, and I have to wait almost a whole week.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
you need 2 come 2 gibsonville man... SMASH IT UP... lol... it was fun playing your falco and fox... how long have you've been playing... oh your brother got a good fox... he actually beat me, which i was surprised... but that's what you get for thinking a little kid cant play games... he's got talent... but no MIND GAME (ENTER THE TWILIGHT ZONE--> DO-DOO-DO-DOO--> DO-DOO-DO-DOO)
Thanks man. I've been playing for 3-4 years now, but only got into the scene about a year ago. My brothers fox is okay, but you're right he has no mind-games whatsoever.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
LOL... man... i basically played defensive every game that I played one on one... then I would like 10% of the time go on the offensive... but when it came 2 team games... I had to play on the offensive... b/c if not... whoever was my partner probably would have gotten *****... and i dont think people know how 2 handle behr and vilt 2 vs 1 like I do..

BEHR & VILT I DEMAND A 2 VS 1 REMATCH... AND I GET 2 PICK THE STAGE AND EVERYTHING...

BEHR

Smash Hero
LOL... man... i basically played defensive every game that I played one on one... then I would like 10% of the time go on the offensive... but when it came 2 team games... I had to play on the offensive... b/c if not... whoever was my partner probably would have gotten *****... and i dont think people know how 2 handle behr and vilt 2 vs 1 like I do..

BEHR & VILT I DEMAND A 2 VS 1 REMATCH... AND I GET 2 PICK THE STAGE AND EVERYTHING...
LOL,

Dude are car ride back was fun.

ughh sure I guess.:laugh:

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
are car ride back was fun...

2 BE POLITICALLY CORRECT -->ARE SHOULD BE---> O-U-R- <-- @ least you had the R right...

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
LOL... man... i basically played defensive every game that I played one on one... then I would like 10% of the time go on the offensive... but when it came 2 team games... I had to play on the offensive... b/c if not... whoever was my partner probably would have gotten *****...
Normally I go offensive in teams too. But it depends in 1v1's. You I go offensive most of the time. Malk I play defensive against until I find an opening, then I realize he just mindgamed me into a combo -> kill. =P

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
gotta watch out for those mind games... but i fall for them... but try 2 have some sorta counter for them tho... works 50% of the time

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
nope, but i can make it disappear... (POOF BEGONE)

LOOK IT'S NOT HERE ANYMORE... sorry... I'm Not "EMO" enough to do that... Im 2 BLACK STILL... (Dr. Neo... IM working on becoming White just for you kid... Gotta Love it)

Vilt

Smash Lord

Alright Shep. Bring it. Lol.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Malk has been warned for major spam.

thanks for having us this weekend Dark Hart. I had a good time in north, north Raleigh.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
M3D who are you... or who were you this weekend... Did I play you... this is Itch (the only black guy there) also named PSUEDO-dama by Knorr and Malk

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Your awesome tourney. Are you still allowing a Melee crew battle by the way? I think we had agreed that we would, but that was before Brawl was on.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Your awesome tourney. Are you still allowing a Melee crew battle by the way? I think we had agreed that we would, but that was before Brawl was on.
I dont even remember lol

I feel like I dont even know what going to happen.

If we have time yes.

Right now Im worried if its going to rain on Saturday.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Gah, I hope we do. I really wanna be in one. It would suck bad if it rained, do you know what we would do if it did?
If it rained I dont know maybe cancel hopefully not I would have it inside but thirs hardly any room.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
man... I would love 2 be in a crew battle... but none of my crew-mates are here... I know that 7th(Rob)/Swole(Quinn) would NOT come... but I can talk to Dama(matt)/Valz(Mario) & Heat(Julius) and see if they want 2 come for this crew battle... and brawl (but i know that all 3 of them would play brawl probably more than they would melee)

but if they cant make... i guess i'll be a free agent for a crew battle... DR. PEEPEE... SEE ME

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I've never played ya so I don't know how good you are, but I'm down for a crew battle with anyone. I sure hope it doesn't rain now man.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I think its going to rain early morning.

So we will be fine.

Hopefully.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Man, i hope it dont rain as well... BEHR did you get this tourney approved with the family... maybe i should have paid more attention 2 this thread.... BUT IM SO FREAKING THRILLED THAT LOZR/ALI are coming... OH YEAH... i need 2 think of some mind games for Lozr... Ali... hmph... FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY STING LIKE A BEE..

OH DR.PEEPEE... we did play at the tourney... but you and your bro took me and my partner (VALZ) WHO KEPT FUKKING KNEE-ING ME IN THE BACK... out... but I remember it came down... 2 vs 1... and i took your bro out... but as soon as i did that.. you took me out... DARN YOU... oh well.. i'll get my 1 on 1... later 6 DAYS LEFT...

BEHR

Smash Hero
Man, i hope it dont rain as well... BEHR did you get this tourney approved with the family... maybe i should have paid more attention 2 this thread.... BUT IM SO FREAKING THRILLED THAT LOZR/ALI are coming... OH YEAH... i need 2 think of some mind games for Lozr... Ali... hmph... FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY STING LIKE A BEE..
Yuh they said its cool.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
THAT'S KEWL... im talking 2 your b!tchass on AIM RIGHT NOW *****H... WHAT'S UP

DR. PEEPEE... do u mind bringing those cords that go 2 the vcr 2 the comp... or whatever... b/c BEHR wants me 2 put those vids up on youtube... I think I can record them from the TV 2 the camera... but i dont feel like holding the camera... lol... oh well..

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Itch man, I thought that I might have seen you/ played you before. Most people at the Concord tourney were a blurr besides a few people, I was still meeting everyone. Rematch whenever you want. Sure I can bring the Dazzle thing up there. Do you have the software on the computer already, it would make things go faster if you did.
Lol Malk, how are team captains selected anyways? But yeah, good stuff on the Juggernaut avatar, it suits you.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
DR.PP... send me a message telling me what software 2 download... and whatelse am i gonna need 2 bring 2 the tourney... for this 2 transfer b-side my comp...

Top Bottom