• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Dr. Neo, come to the greensboro tourney the 17th, like a 2 hour drive for me and like 2 for you. We will meet in the middle. You gotta come

Malk

Smash Champion
What are you doing up there? My friend from UNCG is leading mountaineering trips in Alaska all Summer.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
man, you are killing me l0zR... lol... are you coming or not... lol.. b/c if you are then i need 2 start practicing my l-cancel... lol... so i can win something man... I need some $$ b/c a *****h is jobless and broke...

MAN I CANT WAIT TILL 2MORO SMASHFEST... or whatever is going on...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
when are you going dr. neo.. that weekend of behrs tourney... MAN... i want 2 play you... U BETTER COME... and if dr. sparkley dont come... im still looking 4 a partner...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
i dont need 2 worry about people in brawl... my only competetion is DAMA... B/C his wario and dk are beast.... but you shall fear my lucas(freddie) and his pet wolf

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
ahh.. nothing 2 worry about... lol... but it'll be fun 2 play some brawl... ever now and then... but dont be amuzed when my fred and his pet walks all over you... they believe in NO MERCY AGAINST l0zR

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
well stay outta my way when i am on my bike, i dont stop for little kids and animals in my way. Falco ditto mm in melee son, and roy ditto. How bout it.

BRING IT

BEHR

Smash Hero
Hahaha I should host tournies more often probably for Melee of course. :laugh:

BEHR

Smash Hero
so behr this is gonna be a brawl/melee tourney am i right? I hope so
Yuh I guess since people what brawl so much ((Sigh)).

I wont be running Brawl tho Karn will since he volunteered. So I need to talk to him.

Im running Melee.

Oh yuh im a Shineless Fox so I want to play some Fox dittos. :'D

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
this tourney is turning out to be epic, i hope the ga. people come, looks like more and more people are deciding to come

BEHR

Smash Hero
I think its for Melee.

I mean Melee is like Crack for your hands.

Its too good.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yuh hopefully some people from GA come haven't played anybody from OOS yet so its a new experience for me.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
I personally hate Dittos... i dont know why... i just think that ditto should stay in the pokemon games... and not be incorporated in smash... but whatever... i'll face your falco and fox... but not in dittos... WHO WANT'S THE KONOHA GREEN BEAST... AKA CAPT. FALCON... INDEED... HE WILL MAKE A CAMEO... maybe dr. mario and roy as well

I HAVE SPOKEN

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
oh... man... Lozer you talk a big game... l0zR that is... whatever... either way it's still politically correct... lol... and i hate mario... but i used 2 play with mario/luigi/dr.mario b4 i found true love... FALCO LOMBARDI & FOX MC CLOUDbut whatever man... i doubt my mom will give me alot of money... so i guess i'll have 2 money match some scrubs first... before i come to take Lozers and Ali-ozer's money as well... IM GONNA BE RICH B!TCHESS... MAD <3

metaXzero

Smash Champion
It would take a miracle for me to make time to get there (unless things gradually change before then). :( But I'll see what I can do...

...I wish their were more Smashers in Fay. *cries*

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
dude.... i can hook you up with my boys down there... Im not sure if you will beat them... but they would love 2 play you...

I'll call my n!ggah's 2night... and see if it's kewl for yall 2 meet up and play some time... Oh do you have a car... b/c only 2 of them have a car.. out of 3... so i guess that's not bad... but that's whatever...

their names on here is Valz/Heat/ and the other one dont have a name on here... Oh yeah... Dama is only 45 min away from Fayetteville b/c we all went 2 pembroke and he decided 2 stay in his appartment over the summer... instead of coming home... so just let me know... or i'll let u know...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
EWW MAN... it's been so long since i've played them... i can guarantee you GUARANTEE YOU... that everybody @ the tourney can beat my mario/luigi but my doc might give them a run...

metaXzero

Smash Champion
Hey. that would be nice. I just want a challenge (my friends are casuals who moved to Brawl)

I have no car unfortunantly (I'll probably have one come fall). But yeah. Let me know (I needs matches).

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
VILT... if u check this out before you leave... give me a call ASAP... 336-375-9416

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Thanks for comin' over everyone!
Shout OutZ!
BEHR: Nice Falcon Ditto's. Teach me to moonwalk one day.
Vilt: Jigglypuff?
d_shep: ... yea... =P You got a nice Fox, Falco, and Afro, man
Jason: Thanks for coming man, I learned a lot about Brawl from you.
Knorr: (o0) how you so good with DK?
Karn: Did you really learn from Dumbledore? I've never seen a Mewtwo as good as you, man
Malk: Meh, you were okay. jk You are one of the funniest people I've ever meet. You taught me a good amount too. You are too good at this game.
l0zR: Where the **** were you man?!
Everyone: Thanks for coming everyone. It was really gr nice to meet all of you. Hope to see y'all soon!

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Gah, I tried hard to make it, man, but it just didn't work out. I'll definitely be at anything else happening any time soon around the area.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Psuedo-dama

this little smashfest that Dark Hart had as mad fun... Thanx for hosting man... and hospitality.... mad kewl

Knorr- you are one BADA$$ MUTHAPHUCKA... good **** man... loved playing your dk... he's a beast... although I think the score is even... 2 and 2... so we got 2 settle the **** once and for all... OH YEAH... GOOD **** IN BRAWL ALSO... I got 2 tell dama he might need 2 take back that money match or watch out...

Karn- i cant remember if we played or not... but i think we played one game... but if not... it was good see-ing you bro... mad chill... and good **** in brawl...

Malk- nice Kapri's man... they gave you some sorta magik power with Mr. Game & Watch... lol... and great commentary from you and that n!ggah Knorr

Behr- you are getting better, but not close enought 2 beat me seriously... lol... BEHR POWERS

VILT- you ****ing suck bawlz man... how you let me come back when u 3 stock ahead of me and **** you both anally and mentally... that must have hurt... but good ****... we need2 play more often so i can get better.... and you can too... STOP SHINING ALL THE DAM TIME N!GGAH

Dark Hart- it was mad fun doing ditto's although I HATE DITTO'S but you got a good falco and fox... personally i think they are better than mine... but I just play a better game than you... and thanx for the strawberrie's man... ME AND BEHR ate those ****'s up...

IAN- YOU WILL NEVER BEAT ME IN MELEE/BRAWL/64 SMASH EVER.... so stop playing the games... it's never gonna happen.... but whatever... just kidding man, your not that bad for a noob... but yeah man... if u ever get a wii... hit me up and we will play online sometime... nice meeting you

Michael/Mikeyl(however u spell it) nice meeting you and playing your shiek... and whoever else you played with... if u practiced a bit more, you could be better...

If i missed anybody... that's probably b/c i didn't play you or i dont remember your name... but i dont remember anybody else being there... hmph... so i guess that's all the love im showing then.... but anyways... DARK HART... if i have some IDENTITY THEFT GOING ON... I KNOW WHO'S HOUSE IM COMING 2... nah... just kidding man... CRAZY GOOD ****... INDEED!!!

MAD LOVE GUYZ FROM THE PSUEDO-DAMA... LOL...

Top Bottom