• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

BEHR

Smash Hero
lol... ykb3 a good name... yawn... what is everybody doing today... anybody in g'vegas (g'boro) wanna smash 2day...

OMG... i think we just had an earthquake... but it might have been thunder... but i dont see any clouds by my house...
Did you feel that too.

It was really weird.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ali- Warm Snake goodness for everyone! You're so generous!
LoZR- Lol too good. Are you gonna be able to make it to the Greensboro tourney?

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Okay guys, so my Smashfest is about 95% official now, but I need one more person to bring a set up. Can anyone do that? Just me if you haven't told me you're coming or attempting to come, and I'll add you to my list.
btw: once I get to 100% I'll PM y'all my address and times and sh*t... yea...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
It was only chocolate thunder preparing for a battle thats all guys.
OH ****... I must find my Morpher... so i can MORPH...(that's the point of having a morpher)... but the only question is... i dont know which power ranger i want 2 be...

-mighty morphin
-ninja ranger
-zeo ranger
-spd
-turbo ranger
-mystic force
-dino thunder
-wild force
-rescue

that's just 2 name a few i have been in.... but i think i'll stick to the classic MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS... then I can talk to Saba and have him summon my WHITE TIGER... lol... oh... or i could use my flute and summon my rust free Iron Green Dragon to come out of the sea...

BEHR

Smash Hero
Okay guys, so my Smashfest is about 95% official now, but I need one more person to bring a set up. Can anyone do that? Just me if you haven't told me you're coming or attempting to come, and I'll add you to my list.
btw: once I get to 100% I'll PM y'all my address and times and sh*t... yea...
I can bring one for Melee thats if I can go yet.:laugh:

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
when is this smashfest... if im free... i can go... and bring a melee set up...

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
when is this smashfest... if im free... i can go... and bring a melee set up...
Could you bring a TV, because that's the most important part.
I can bring one for Melee thats if I can go yet.:laugh:
You better come, and if you do could you bring a TV? I'm not sure if I need 2 or 3, so be ready to pack a TV in your car. =P

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
if i can find a tv in my house that is smaller than a big screen tv... sure i will...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
MetaXzero (ME!!). Sole rep of Fayetteville, NC apparently :(

Please add!!
sorry kiddo... you are not the sole rep of fayetteville...

Dat *****h 2% -->Lu$ --> Marth (as the boys from pembroke call him) reps fayetnam as well... and my boy VALZ reps fayetteville as well... and this kid AFRO... and Heat... sorry guy... you are a little 2 late... but welcome aboard...

metaXzero

Smash Champion
That actually makes me happy. I wasn't actually hoping to be Fay.'s sole rep (as evidenced by my :( in my first comment).

At least this town isn't completely full of scrubs...

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
That actually makes me happy. I wasn't actually hoping to be Fay.'s sole rep (as evidenced by my :( in my first comment).

At least this town isn't completely full of scrubs...
Hey MetaX! It's DDB, and I'm glad you posted here like I told you too. :) Guess what? 2 things actually.
1. Shipp, the Smashtasm guy, might be filming for us, so we might actually get Episode 2 out!
2. I'm having a Smashfest this Saturday, you should totally come to it.

I posted that **** yesterday dark
1:09 AM Dude, it was the today. :chuckle:

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
welll people call him dr. sparkles... but I call him dr. sparkley... b/c if he was 2 ever be reincarnated as a drink... his name would be DR. SPARKLEY... that's all bubbley... LOL..

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
in melee FALCO --> FOX--> ROY--> PIKACHU--> SAMUS

in brawl LUCAS (FRED)--> WOLF--> FALCO--> FOX

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Since everyone else is doing it...
Melee: M: Peach, Falco, Sheik / S: Marth, Captain Falcon, Fox (All 6 switch places from time to time.)
Brawl: M: Diddy Kong, Meta Knight / S: Falco, King DeDeDe, Marth (I don't own a Wii and I've only played Brawl 4 times)

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
hmph... my friend just found the gayest thing on youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EUupnF02vo

watch it... JUST BECAUSE I HAD 2 WATCHED IT... but it's awesome... and still homo... (well i wasn't forced 2 watch it, but he is sitting right beside me and is trying 2 learn the freaking movements...)

CLOSET PERV

metaXzero

Smash Champion
@Dark Hart

Yo Dark Hart/DDB. Just found this.

Shipp is going to help? Yay! We need all the help we can get (I feel so useless.) :(

I wish I could attend that Smashfest (It would be my first 1). But I'm busy with school at the moment T_T. But please tell me of any future Smashfest in the future. I might attend 1 someday (this year hopefully) :p

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Melee: Ness/Mario ---> DK

Brawl: Ness/Lucas ---> DK ---> Diddy Kong

dshep: I watched the vid. Who wants to try it with me?

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
@Dark Hart

Yo Dark Hart/DDB. Just found this.

Shipp is going to help? Yay! We need all the help we can get (I feel so useless.) :(
Yea, we need as much help as possible. XD

I wish I could attend that Smashfest (It would be my first 1). But I'm busy with school at the moment T_T. But please tell me of any future Smashfest in the future. I might attend 1 someday (this year hopefully) :p
Well, there is a tourney on the 17th in Greensboro...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
Melee: Ness/Mario ---> DK

Brawl: Ness/Lucas ---> DK ---> Diddy Kong

dshep: I watched the vid. Who wants to try it with me?
DUDE... I AM SO DOWN... just as long as you are not "FAT" i have a personal hate against fat people... it's natural... nah.... just kidding.. but that would be fun tho... brb... going 2 go run around tha neighborhood... GOT 2 KEEP IN SHAPE YOU KNOW...

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Okay, so I've PMed everyone that told me you were interested in going the info about my Smashfest this Saturday. I hope everything works out and hope to see y'all there!

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
I GOT THE PM... oh o OH... am I part of the "IN" club now... i think it's fun being a Loser(Lozr) haha... just kidding L0zR (mad love)

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
yeah man... if yall want to... what time yall think about coming over... and do yall remember how 2 get 2 my house... lol... just call me if yall get lost...

336-621-0443 *****H....lol... and you are more than welcome 2 come over anytime that yall want.. just as long as im @ home and my friends dont make plans for me like last time...

Top Bottom