• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Krii

Smash Journeyman
Yay i found a gcube memory card. been practicing tehran meleez recently. hoorah.

eddie i was calling charlies ***** *** to brawl but he wouldn't answer his fuking phone!

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yay i found a gcube memory card. been practicing tehran meleez recently. hoorah.

eddie i was calling charlies ***** *** to brawl but he wouldn't answer his fuking phone!
Well I brought my Wii back to my house. >w<

Anyways dude I pissed charlie of with my Jigglypuff. xD

Anyways I'll show you the Vids sometime and you got to play me.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Eddie, were any of those matches me you and char played last night saved? If so send them to me :laugh:

edit: oh wait you dont have wifi :|

BEHR

Smash Hero
Eddie, were any of those matches me you and char played last night saved? If so send them to me :laugh:

edit: oh wait you dont have wifi :|
I tihnk I might be able to steal Wi-Fi SleepyK stole some last time so I might be able to steal some.

SO all I need is a Wiimote. xD

Krii- I see you at graduation.

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
wario downsmash sound...someone see me please. and i hear that knorr and the fellas are geeting pretty nice in brawl...this i gotta see! muhahahahaa wario

Krii

Smash Journeyman
sry behr i didn't make to ur celebration tonight. my mom was late to the ceremony and so her and like my entire family couldn't attend. they said to invite me to dinner.

theid all *******es. i go home mad and their like, "we didn't go to your graduation, so what?"

BEHR

Smash Hero
sry behr i didn't make to ur celebration tonight. my mom was late to the ceremony and so her and like my entire family couldn't attend. they said to invite me to dinner.

theid all *******es. i go home mad and their like, "we didn't go to your graduation, so what?"
Its cool.

Play me in brawl hurry up and come to my house or Charlie's. >W<

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
I CHALLENGE ALL YOU G'BORO people 2 a challenge... SEE ME... i am back for the butt spankings I couldn't give you while i was gone... but whatever...

behr/vilt/krii/pepper/dr. sparkley... NONE OF YALL CAN BEAT ME ON MY BAD DAY... so get better kids...

NO JOHNS
NO ITEMS
FOX ONLY...

FINAL DESTINATION!!!

BEHR

Smash Hero
**** it I need Melee or Brawl. >w<

Krii come over me and Dr.Sparkles what Melee or Brawl is fine too cause I want to kick your ***. xp

So call me up.

Krii

Smash Journeyman
i can go..... thursday? maybe? lol i gotta work today and tomorrow and wednsday im hanging with Merkal

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
i'll see you dave...wah! and you back to fox i see. i told you he was still one of the best in the game man. he's still a beast but wario fears no animal man or vehicle. i need to see how far you've come in brawl. it gets lonely on top of the mountain of victories....even with cheap character advantages i win...is there anyone who can beat me? im tired of throwing matches just so people will keep playing me. i might have to retire this one too. gay.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I CHALLENGE ALL YOU G'BORO people 2 a challenge... SEE ME... i am back for the butt spankings I couldn't give you while i was gone... but whatever...

behr/vilt/krii/pepper/dr. sparkley... NONE OF YALL CAN BEAT ME ON MY BAD DAY... so get better kids...

NO JOHNS
NO ITEMS
FOX ONLY...

FINAL DESTINATION!!!
K Fox Only. o;

But in Brawl my Jiggz will **** your Lucas or whoever you play as. xp

Krii

Smash Journeyman
so this morning i woke up with a thought to host a tourney sometime this summer.

it's not impossible to host it, all thats needed is some setups (tv game gamestation).

i lives in the greensboro side of highpoint.

it was a passing thought but seeinf as how my parent's owe me for not showing up to my graduation. i think this would be kool.

Any takers?

(nothings official atm btw)

BEHR

Smash Hero
so this morning i woke up with a thought to host a tourney sometime this summer.

it's not impossible to host it, all thats needed is some setups (tv game gamestation).

i lives in the greensboro side of highpoint.

it was a passing thought but seeinf as how my parent's owe me for not showing up to my graduation. i think this would be kool.

Any takers?

(nothings official atm btw)
Depends on Brawl or Melee.

And the date and what not but I'll help out if you need it. :3

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
BEHR... BRING YOUR MEXICAN A$$ HERE NOW... Along with vilt/krii/maskde... and Pepper if u can find a way... u 2...

BEHR

Smash Hero
BEHR... BRING YOUR MEXICAN A$$ HERE NOW... Along with vilt/krii/maskde... and Pepper if u can find a way... u 2...
I dont know dude Vilt wants to leave at 5 so I dont know if we have much time to smash with you...

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
i'd come for sure if it went down krii. i'd bring a full tv+gc+melee setup as well.

behr/vilt/krii you guys need to tell me when you're going to smash with dshep (did you guys smash today?) 'cause i want to come. i didn't get to play you too much last time i came with all the guys dshep. i want some of that "butt spanking" you keep on talking about :lick:

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
HOMO INTENDED

and you witnessed the butt spanking the last time... and vilt got that money match for no money with that ganon ditto and got OWN'D LOL...

you guys need 2 come 2moro... im bored...

Vilt

Smash Lord
i gots me a cookout going down tomorrow. hitting up the poolz and eating chicken. Krii. Call me when you get on.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LoZR, I'll play Melee and Brawl with ya. I haven't seen you except once Krii, you need to host a smash tourney. I could probly make it.

Krii

Smash Journeyman
June 12th fine? i got the go from my mom to hold it?

atm we have 5 tv's in my house but 1 wii. but i have a ps2 also.
I'm gna need help setting up the tourney rules but i thought i could buy pizza and drinks with the venue fee's.

so yeah.....

PKPower

Smash Cadet
I live near Hendersonville... To be exact Etowah. My AIM address is BlackCat1462. I can drive, and play WiFi. My FC is in my profile, so send me an IM to play sometime :)

Top Bottom