• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

BEHR

Smash Hero
Finally got my interwebz back anything going down in NC? Melee or Brawl?

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
hey i can be in the general area this weekend. i'm willing to assert my dominance. and i was goin to the ga tourny lozr but i haven't played melee since the last tourny and i'm pretty sure it wouldnt be pretty at all...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
AHH... GOOD MORNING AMERICA... b/c it is morning over here in CHINA... but wtf...

KRII... I'LL MONEY MATCH YOU FOR ALL THE MONEY WE BOTH HAVE.... WHICH IS NOT ****... lol...

Dama, i am coming home friday... I'm leaving here Saturday, and will be home on friday... thanx to the time difference... so hit me up nigggah... no i'll hit you up...

BEHR

Smash Hero
Shep hit me up man I want to play people in Brawl I fell in love with Jiggs. o;

Anyways Melee I want that too.

SO come by my place or I'll go to yours.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
WELL U will have 2 wait til i get back 2 america man... i'll be here friday...

Krii

Smash Journeyman
well hey you suck for selling yours than wanting another =x

j/k I actually like my wii, It's not exclusively for brawl, that's why >.> XD

lord karn

Smash Master
My number is 919-810-4681. Call me if you want to do something. I'll probably be with the other Raleigh people anyways.

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
dave! comijng back so soon man? i hope you are enjoying chna and not sitting in the house all day...go pee off the great wall.........nvm. and behr.......... see me. oh yeah dave i'm workin on a new character hahahahaha someone to get wario through those tough times.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
I already know who it is... i think you told me... but Rob got a new character as well... but tell him that I told you... He's playing with Zelda now..

and yeah man.... im having fun while im here... we went skydiving 2day... got back around 8... now it's almost time 2 hit the bed man... im 2 exhausted... and need 2 refresh my self for the lovely ladies aqui...

oh yeah... i got 2 new characters/ snake and rob... lol... YEAH KNORR... AND KARN... I TOOK YOUR CHARACTERS... see me... lol...

matt... me and rob doing an online tourney this weekend... you down...

BEHR

Smash Hero
Anybody want Brawl or Melee this Saturday if im Free?

and if you want Brawl bring a Wiimote mines busted. ;-;

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
ahh... im so bored... IT'S SO EARLY.. BUT IM ABOUT 2 HEAD OUT IN A FEW min 2 the airport...

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
BEHR... IM BACK HOME NIGGGAH... so i will see you... and i will still **** YOU although I haven't played melee since the time that Pepper (cough cough) came here... lol... but whatever... I need competetion man... it's not fun beating you kidz all the time...

I need people on dama's level or better to play with... this childish stuff is boring... WATCH ME WORK MAN!!!

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
I'm planning on having Karn at my place on Saturday, maybe a couple others. If all works out, you should come man.
I has no car. D: But Karn knows where I live. pick me up?

I got back from a Powerglove/Psychostick concert at like 4 AM. O_O I feel like ****.

BEHR

Smash Hero
BEHR... IM BACK HOME NIGGGAH... so i will see you... and i will still **** YOU although I haven't played melee since the time that Pepper (cough cough) came here... lol... but whatever... I need competetion man... it's not fun beating you kidz all the time...

I need people on dama's level or better to play with... this childish stuff is boring... WATCH ME WORK MAN!!!
Im not a child anymore im a man. :laugh:

See me.

When are you free?

dotpwn

Smash Journeyman

dont make me beat you :p My link has gotten worlds better. BUt link vs fox is still gay. end of story. See me son

Top Bottom