• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
BEHR... your ***** A$$ BETTER NOT CALL MY HOUSE AGAIN talking **** when you and ya boys cant back nothing up... i'll take all of yall by my damm self... i dont need no back up... may it be a real life street fight... brawl... melee... marvel vs capcom... street fighter 3rd strike... mario kart... pokemon... guilty gear... just 2 name a FEW that you SUCK JIGGLY BALLS @

BEHR

Smash Hero
BEHR... your ***** A$$ BETTER NOT CALL MY HOUSE AGAIN talking **** when you and ya boys cant back nothing up... i'll take all of yall by my damm self... i dont need no back up... may it be a real life street fight... brawl... melee... marvel vs capcom... street fighter 3rd strike... mario kart... pokemon... guilty gear... just 2 name a FEW that you SUCK JIGGLY BALLS @
Dude my B'S

If its with your Grandma picking up and Vilt saying what he said hes a ******* bro.

And aobut Smash we got to play boy. >w<

Nothin was intended to be hurtful or disrespectful bro.

So see me.

and I cant smash this whole week I was going to go with Krii tomorrow but my pops said I cant. ;-;

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Good games, Karn, Knorr, Malk and whatever Chris Mullin's name is up here. It was fun.

Oh yeah, knorr. Pirate Ship's 0-death combo was tooooo goood. :)

Krii

Smash Journeyman
happy b-day! you deserve a birthday song =x

the tourney could be virtually any day in july except the first week. saturdays tend to be the most convenient days so that means the 12th 29th or 26th. Fridays are good too.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
KRII/VILT/BEHR... come here NOW... im bored and i need 2 whoop some UBER NOOBS @ MELEE AND BRAWL...
O_o

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
For those of you that want to go to the WakeTech tourney, Be there Saturday the 21st, at around 9:45AM at the PLM Building - Room 241. All I know about it is it's Brawl and it's full of scrubs. I'm going, HS is going, Karn is going, y'awl should too.

@Krii - ****, I'm booked every weekend in July except the 1st weekend. :/

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
For those of you that want to go to the WakeTech tourney, Be there Saturday the 21st, at around 9:45AM at the PLM Building - Room 241. All I know about it is it's Brawl and it's full of scrubs. I'm going, HS is going, Karn is going, y'awl should too.

@Krii - ****, I'm booked every weekend in July except the 1st weekend. :/
I'm free on saturday but I has no ridez. D:

Krii

Smash Journeyman
Yeah but Critical Hit 3 is on July 7th.
I really need a date so I can get these people ready to leave the house. What sounds better the 12th or the 19th?

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
@Speedsk8ter: I might be able to pick you up, I'll get back to you on that. You could ask Karn, he's going, though I don't want to put words in his mouth.
@Krii: I'm voting for the 26th, actually

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I just found out the rules for the tourney at WakeTech, and they suck. Even worse, they won't change them!
4 way free-for-all, 3 stock lifes, 8 minutes, no items

How ****ed up is that!??!?! So ****ing retared!! AAH!

BEHR

Smash Hero
I just found out the rules for the tourney at WakeTech, and they suck. Even worse, they won't change them!
4 way free-for-all, 3 stock lifes, 8 minutes, no items

How ****ed up is that!??!?! So ****ing retared!! AAH!
What are the prizes? O:

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
That's going to be my play style this Saturday: Camp out and be really gay. lol Not unlike most 1v1 Brawl strategies. =P Unless I end up with Karn, then we'll team up and fight 1v1 after. lol If anyone plays Ike, I'm screwed lol

Krii

Smash Journeyman
Ok, i have to run it by some peeps but it'll either the 19th or 26th.

I'll make a thread for the tourney soon tho.

The rules for this tourny aren't gna be lame tho =D

Top Bottom