• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Krii I couldn't have given them back, I like them too much. I still need to beat both. :laugh: I'll give them to you when I come back.

behr - combos

Krii

Smash Journeyman
**** i need help with this tournament thread i can't seem to make a time easy for all both games. >.< AIM me someone with help @.@

((it must be cause i'm sleepy though >.>))

BEHR

Smash Hero
**** i need help with this tournament thread i can't seem to make a time easy for all both games. >.< AIM me someone with help @.@

((it must be cause i'm sleepy though >.>))
Im getting on now.

lord karn

Smash Master
I fell back asleep after I talked to you. I just went to the Six Forks side of Durant and tried to call you and got your home phone answering machine. @_@

BEHR

Smash Hero
Really? You using any high tiers yet? Behr stomp is too good.
Fox sometimes im trying to improve my Technical Skill so Im playing Fox.

and his B-Air is freaking amazing.

and I play Pikachu now. o;

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Fox definitely helps your tech skill and he's so fun to play(second to Falcon).
No way dude, I used to play Pikachu, and Malk will tell you that Pikachu is too good as well.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Fox definitely helps your tech skill and he's so fun to play(second to Falcon).
No way dude, I used to play Pikachu, and Malk will tell you that Pikachu is too good as well.
Indeed.

Fox is fun to play as.

I play Red Pikachu or Terry Bogard cause he has the Fatal Fury hat.

So Pika is too good.

Dont play him in Brawl sadly he is not as fun.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Yo DrPP, your brother has got a sick Fox, while we're on that subject. Me and him are tied with Fox's tech skill, except he can SHDL, something a reallt don't care to do. =P (No johns though) It's kinda sad being that he's only 12 and I'm 17. =P btw I want a couple of friendies against you, DrPP. You're Falco looks fun to play against.

BEHR, you're in High School now right? So you're, what, 14? 15? Falcon ditto's at this bro.

@Krii - I'll do my best to make it, but I'll need a ride. I always need a ride. A probably housing Friday night.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Yo DrPP, your brother has got a sick Fox, while we're on that subject. Me and him are tied with Fox's tech skill, except he can SHDL, something a reallt don't care to do. =P (No johns though) It's kinda sad being that he's only 12 and I'm 17. =P btw I want a couple of friendies against you, DrPP. You're Falco looks fun to play against.

BEHR, you're in High School now right? So you're, what, 14? 15? Falcon ditto's at this bro.

@Krii - I'll do my best to make it, but I'll need a ride. I always need a ride. A probably housing Friday night.
Yuh im going to High school this year so I'll be 14

Falcon Dittos sure. :3

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol yes, the crazy thing about it is, Twitch gets better at his tech skill when he doesn't practice, and I have to practice like twice a day to keep my reglar level. I actually have to do that to get back where I was at the last Greensboro tournament, I was a little rusty because I was practicing/studying for this Brawl tournament. Falco is too much fun to play, unless it's getting ***** by LoZR's Fox. That's no fun at all lol.
BEHR: I like Brawl Pika, but I'm not great with him. I agree with your post on everything else though.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
DrPP - I know what you mean about practice. I have to play falco for a few minutes before I can waveshine without hesitation. lol Maybe it's a little kid thing. And I'd love to get ***** by LoZR's Fox. I'm the kinda guy that would play M2K for hours on end, even if I never took a stock off of him. I play Diddy in Brawl btw.

@ Krii - Tell us when you make the official thread.

Top Bottom