• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LoZR, would I be allowed to use the team "Catfish" name again in this SC tournament? Twitch and I will definately respresent on this one.

Also, waddup Karn.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I thought that your Snake was always loose, such good mindgames right there. Full throttle Snake ftw.

Lol, I can't host a Melee tourney, no one will come to Shelby. No one is even very close to me besides the Kids, and they can't drive.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Too far away bro.

We should do a Group NC Smash Pic.

Well one that is recent. o;

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Good job Dark Hart. Btw, what did you do to become a smash debater? I don't know what that process is, and I'm curious.
In case you missed it last page LoZR, may Twitch and I use the "NC Catfish" team name at the SC tournament? I promise we will show them what NC is made of!

BEHR

Smash Hero
He became a debater cause he liked the pink.

Which is pretty Ballin.

Malk

Smash Champion
Probably not.. what day is it again? Next week I'll randomly be in Greensboro at times with Knorr passing through to mountains... but we might be able to stop in for a you know

BEHR

Smash Hero
Probably not.. what day is it again? Next week I'll randomly be in Greensboro at times with Knorr passing through to mountains... but we might be able to stop in for a you know
More Rock Climbing Johns?

:'D

:laugh:

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
SPeedSk8er, if you come over tomorrow, you're totally getting us a discount when we order Pizza bro! :D7
okay, good. We have to pick the pizza up in order to get the discount though.

Also, if Karn isn't coming, I probably won't be, since he's my ride.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
There's rumor going around that LoZR is doing something tomorrow. If that's so, my thing's not happening.

I lied, unintentionally though. Everyone come to my house tomorrow, forget what I said about LoZR. If you come doors are open at 2:30-3:00ish. I might kick you out depending on how I'm feeling, but y'awl can stay 'till whenever really. Maybe someone can bring a set-up (or at least a Wii and Brawl) so we have more than 1? If I remember anything else, I'll edit/post it.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
There's rumor going around that LoZR is doing something tomorrow. If that's so, my thing's not happening.

I lied, unintentionally though. Everyone come to my house tomorrow, forget what I said about LoZR. If you come doors are open at 2:30-3:00ish. I might kick you out depending on how I'm feeling, but y'awl can stay 'till whenever really. Maybe someone can bring a set-up (or at least a Wii and Brawl) so we have more than 1? If I remember anything else, I'll edit/post it.
how much does everyone have to throw in towards pizzas?

Top Bottom