• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Dark when are you having a big Smashfest like last time?
Well I had one Thursday... I'll think about having one in July, or maybe I'll do something the day before Jubilee if I'm housing people. I need to think about it and talk to my parents. Even though school's out, I work now, so time's limited to a few days a week. *Edit: I'm thinking it would be easier to house people for Jubilee and have a tiny Smashfest the day before. My parents would probably say "Either a Smashfest, or Krii's tournament," and I would choose Krii's tourney.

Also, Shawn Johnson is a hottie, just saying.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Well I had one Thursday... I'll think about having one in July, or maybe I'll do something the day before Jubilee if I'm housing people. I need to think about it and talk to my parents. Even though school's out, I work now, so time's limited to a few days a week. *Edit: I'm thinking it would be easier to house people for Jubilee and have a tiny Smashfest the day before. My parents would probably say "Either a Smashfest, or Krii's tournament," and I would choose Krii's tourney.

Also, Shawn Johnson is a hottie, just saying.
Oh I see.

So When is the Jubileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

lord karn

Smash Master
Should be August 10. It's on a Sunday because the Jewish Community Center is the venue and they don't allow anything on Saturday (Sabbath).

BEHR

Smash Hero
Should be August 10. It's on a Sunday because the Jewish Community Center is the venue and they don't allow anything on Saturday (Sabbath).
LOL Jewish center.

I forgot that everybody in NC Is Jewish.

Well thats a good date I dont go back to school into August 25.

So is this Brawl and Melee Karn?

Krii

Smash Journeyman
I would lover the jubilee. the last one i was at (last year in feb... mar. ... maybe) was phunz.

Who is this shawn and vilt is a major handicap.

The aug 10 is 6 days b4 my bday so i might go =3

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Karn, who said you were? =P
I'm Jewish, btw, for those of you who didn't know. That's why we're using the JCC for Jubilee

*Edit: Also, Shawn Johnson is a hottie, just saying.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Who can give me a ride to the Jubileeeeeeeeeeee?

Thats if I like Brawl competitively.

Top Bottom