• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

null55

Smash Master
Someone willing to play soon? (i.e. next couple days) ...I only play Brawl, but still haven't played anyone good locally, and wifi sucks.

If I can think of something passable to tell my parents, I will gladly go to someone else's place, but my house might be open (60+ inch TV :bee:). So if you want to play just tell me.

No. During the summer I don't go to sleep.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
*dubble poast*

I need a doubles partner for STYKz and Jubilee. I care about doubles in Brawl more than I care for anything else. Who's down?

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
anybody in GSO want to smash at my place sometime this week? I'm free wed. thurs. fri. during the day, and mon. tues. wed. nights if anybody wants to play.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
hey raleigh kids, im looking to do something next friday night. Maybe come to raleigh, go have some fun, eat, then maybe stay at someones house and smash. Can this be arranged?? Cell me and let me know whats up. I can bring chocolate thunder as well

null55

Smash Master
anybody in GSO want to smash at my place sometime this week? I'm free wed. thurs. fri. during the day, and mon. tues. wed. nights if anybody wants to play.
Yeah, I'll play you. I go to work this coming week Mon-Thurs I believe, but I get off at 3.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I've only heard about the epicness of the Red Marth legend. Maybe some of the more seasoned smashers should step in and give a little recount of that experience.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I still havent played the Kids. o;

Ya dudes needs to come to STYKS. o;

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Woooooow. Times were truly the greatest back then. I wish I could've met Red Marth and Chris Tucker. Waddup Kids! Come to STYKs!!!

Krii

Smash Journeyman
hey anyone wanna smash? im open all week in the gboro area, call me 987-9942 or IM me! =P

(im on a hunt to find and buy an 80 gig ps3) ****it

BEHR

Smash Hero
hey anyone wanna smash? im open all week in the gboro area, call me 987-9942 or IM me! =P

(im on a hunt to find and buy an 80 gig ps3) ****it
Boy you live in High Point. o;

null55

Smash Master
I can play any time after 3 Mon through Thurs, and whenever Fri-Sun.
Anyone? (Although, I really don't know what I'll tell my parents... nonetheless I'm aching to play someone who's more skilled than I am. I'm not saying that it's a hugely challenging feat, it's just everyone I've played so far has been bad.)

My real name is Cameron by the way...

EDIT: Anyone here watch Lost?

BEHR

Smash Hero
I can play any time after 3 Mon through Thurs, and whenever Fri-Sun.
Anyone? (Although, I really don't know what I'll tell my parents... nonetheless I'm aching to play someone who's more skilled than I am. I'm not saying that it's a hugely challenging feat, it's just everyone I've played so far has been bad.)

My real name is Cameron by the way...

EDIT: Anyone here watch Lost?
Shiro come see me sometime bro. :3

No I dont watch lost. o;

BEHR

Smash Hero
Well I found out today that im going to NJ for two weeks so I probalby wont be here for STYKz.Hopefully I will approve while im in NJ and show yall *****s whats up. :laugh:

Maybe I will hit up M2K or somethin.

So ya boys play nice and kick some as while your gone.

Yall are lucky if im not here for STYKz and win that Brawl Tournament. :laugh:

Well **** Hard while im gone NC.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
NC is beast, so naturally we will all represent. I meant that I was gonna do my part to the best of my ability. Man, where are these OOS guys? I'm starting to think they're all holding out for Jubilee.

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
I watch Lost. It's the greatest show of all time that's still on TV on Thursday nights. If I didn't have rehearsal Thursday nights I'd invite everybody who watches over to my place for Lost and smash. Alas, I'll have to watch it on my GFs DVR.

anyway, do people want to smash Wednesday or Friday nights this week? We can play at my place, PM me for my address/phone#

Top Bottom