• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new and improved NORTH CAROLINA locator thread

null55

Smash Master
Haha, I'm sorry. But it's old, so it doesn't really appeal to me.
I would come to that tournament for Brawl though, easily.

BEHR

Smash Hero
IM in gboro area =3
Bish please you live in High Point.

Shiro- I live in Greensboro I like Melee better but I'll play Brawl with you all I need is a Wiimote cause mines broken. xp

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
do ppl want to smash tomorrow night? I'm up for melee or brawl. oh, and what time does jubilee start, I have to work from 7-10 that morning, but I'd like to finally make it to a NC event if I can.

BEHR

Smash Hero
do ppl want to smash tomorrow night? I'm up for melee or brawl. oh, and what time does jubilee start, I have to work from 7-10 that morning, but I'd like to finally make it to a NC event if I can.
where at?

Your dorm?

null55

Smash Master
Yeah that street is not far from my house at all...

I live in the Starmount farms area.

Habanero Pepper

Smash Apprentice
Somebody needs to get in a ****ing car and come up here already. I'm dying to break in these new controllers a bit more already.

Also, I'll have a nice moped in a few weeks, but somebody is still coming up here to smash with me before jubilee because I'm too board of school and these mmo's that are holding me over.

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
I don't live in a dorm anymore, I have an apt. now. It's on Cottage Place (off of Lawndale) and people can come over and play there, but space is kind of limited. if people PM me I'll give you the address, but I probably won't be able to play until 5:30 or 6. I'm open to playing either smash, I like them both.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I don't live in a dorm anymore, I have an apt. now. It's on Cottage Place (off of Lawndale) and people can come over and play there, but space is kind of limited. if people PM me I'll give you the address, but I probably won't be able to play until 5:30 or 6. I'm open to playing either smash, I like them both.
I might be able to come sometime. :3

Vilt

Smash Lord
Somebody needs to get in a ****ing car and come up here already. I'm dying to break in these new controllers a bit more already.

Also, I'll have a nice moped in a few weeks, but somebody is still coming up here to smash with me before jubilee because I'm too board of school and these mmo's that are holding me over.
You know what...I think i might waste some gas just to kick your *** and shut it. Lol. PM me your address you bum. Tough love Pepper.

null55

Smash Master
So how close are you from Fleming? O:
Hmm... Well I live like right off of the intersection of Holden and Market. To get to Fleming I'd just head to Market and take Holden going north, get on West Friendly until that turns into New Garden, head north on New Garden. Then I'm at Fleming.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Peter and Sushi Man are too good at Brawl.
Also, this entire page is almost run exclusively by Greensboro. Where's the rest of NC?

D0N

Smash Ace
Does anybody play in or around Elizabeth City? Ill be going to college over there at ECSU soon and would like people to play. The zip code there is 27909. im a VA player so I dont know much about the scene in NC.

Top Bottom