• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda The Milk Bar [Archived]

Status
Not open for further replies.

datsuke

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1177-6961-3675
I despise the Water Temple.

That Music has melted into my head as well.

That is my only complaint about this game.

That blasted Water Temple.
Really? I didn't think the water temple was as difficult as the Great Bay Temple from MM..
Not to mention that constant pressure you have to finish it before the 3 days end.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I truly believe that most people don't hate the Water Temple until they read about it on the internet.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I myself never had troubles with the Water Temple. No more difficult to me than the likes of the the Spirit Temple, Well, or Ganon's Tower.

By the way - has anyone here gone to the spirit temple first, before the Shadow temple? I still, to this day, do that. .-.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I'm torn, guys. OoT vs. FSA.

Most of u will probably argue that OoT is better, but should I finish that 1 first? FSA I could prob finish in like 2 days..
Which one is ranked the best game of all time and is being remade for the 3DS? There you go.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
I only hated The Water Temple in Master Quest. It really isn't hard unless you fight Dark Link that's tough. But, I wouldn't say it's hard, it's just really really annoying. Morpha is very easy.

Water Temple in MM is a pain in the ***. I hate that more than gay people at a straight parade.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
At times, we all have an axe to grind. Currently, I'm grinding my axe in regards to Mr. Kingdom D Come, Jr.'s personal attacks. One of the first facts we should face is that over the years, I've enjoyed a number of genuinely pleasurable (and pleasurably genuine) conversations with a variety of people who understand that anyone who values liberty should be seriously concerned about Mr. Come's ill-tempered perceptions. In one such conversation, someone pointed out to me that Mr. Come is locked into his present course of destruction. He does not have the interest or the will to change his fundamentally tendentious musings. His agendas were never about tolerance and equality. That was just window dressing for the "innocents". Rather, Mr. Come is too ghastly to read the writing on the wall. This writing warns that unless we defy the international enslavement of entire peoples, no real changes will ever occur. I, speaking as someone who is not a shrewish clown, challenge him to move from his broad derogatory generalizations to specific instances to prove otherwise.

Some people say that that isn't sufficient evidence to prove that Mr. Come is secretly scheming to create an atmosphere of mistrust in which speculations and rumors gain the appearance of viability and compete openly with more carefully considered theories. And I must agree; one needs much more evidence than that. But the evidence is there, for anyone who isn't afraid to look at it. Just look at the way that he is doing everything in his power to make me lose my cultural moorings and become a rootless drifter in a cosmopolitan chaos. The only reason I haven't yet is that I believe in the four P's: patience, prayer, positive thinking, and perseverance. I mean, really. The only thing that differentiates Mr. Come from slovenly gutter-dwellers is that the latter are at least honest about what they are. Think about it, and I'm sure you'll agree with me.

Here's an idea: Instead of giving Mr. Come the ability to ascribe opinions to me that I don't even hold, why don't we stop his encroachments on our heritage? If we do, we'll then be able to strengthen our roots so we can weather the storms that threaten our foundation. He keeps talking about the importance of his cause. As far as I can tell, Mr. Come's "cause" is to persuade many of his opponents to enter into a one-way "dialogue" with him. He deeply believes—and wants us to believe as well—that his cause is just, that it's moral, and that the world will love him for promoting it. In reality, some of my acquaintances express the view that thanks to Mr. Come, soulless astrologers can now freely vilify our history, character, values, and traditions. Others express the view that Mr. Come's policies are an adjudged failure. I am prepared to offer a cheer and a half for each view; together, they paint a sufficiently complete picture of Mr. Come to warrant a full three cheers. Okay, this letter has become much too long so I'll just jump right to the punchline: Mr. Kingdom D Come, Jr.'s accusations are amalgams of popular themes among disagreeable money-worshippers, uneducated, stiff-necked maniacs, and the worst sorts of inaniloquent cheeky-types there are.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Lol, I didn't read that. You need a tl;dr.

Also I took this personality test at my school and it told me I was a white knight (it was medieval themed).

And, LOL Spire I got you bro, it was a joke.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
So are you going to share your source for the 3DS not being 300 or what?
Oh yeah lol. One moment.

Since the actually price hasn't been released, we can only go by trends and how the conversion factor goes down from Japan to US:

http://3dsforums.com/nintendo-3ds-3/real-na-price-1089/

If you don't want to read the short thread, it basically states this:

25,000 Yen translates to like 299 US dollars. HOWEVER, the Wii was at the same exact price in Yen when it was released and we got it for 250 dollars. AND, We usually pay 20% less for video games/systems than Japan pays as well.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
What is this crap?
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that Wave's spiel had very little to do with anything. I'm not sure where "Kingdom D Come Jr." came from, or really any of Wave's accusations. Maybe they have a history elsewhere, lol.

:034:

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Ok, I have no clue why he targeted me or what that had to do with anything. So I would say he was trolling.

Also why is Lashing Leaf still in Hyrule Civil War? He starts bull**** amongst us he should have no right to play.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Everyone has a right to play so long as they don't cause any real problems. Leaf decided to split and try to form his own faction. He'll have to handle that on his own, and since he's playing in secrecy, you guys will have to negotiate with him via however method you see fit.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Yea, just because we voted X1 leader from the start.

Then he acts as if there was never a voted leader and asks for us to vote for him.

Not only that, but everytime anybody has an idea, he says "I thought of that first" and we were "stealing his ideas."

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Yea, just because we voted X1 leader from the start.

Then he acts as if there was never a voted leader and asks for us to vote for him.
Lol.

Not only that, but everytime anybody has an idea, he says "I thought of that first" and we were "stealing his ideas."
Hindsight is 20/20.

Ok, so I finally decided to get started on the Hyrule Civil War. :laugh:

This should be fun.
The Tournament waits for you, as well. :)

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Yep!

Luckily, Fall Break starts tomorrow, so we should be able to finish it up tomorrow, ok?
I'm available for the next hour. :3

Also, this weekend I'll be taking SAT and promptly after I'll be leaving for a youth group retreat and won't be back until Monday afternoon so once our match is over I'll list out the remaining matchups so you can oversee during the weekend. :3

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I'm available for the next hour. :3

Also, this weekend I'll be taking SAT and promptly after I'll be leaving for a youth group retreat and won't be back until Monday afternoon so once our match is over I'll list out the remaining matchups so you can oversee during the weekend. :3
Well, I'm not available for the next hour. XD

Ok, cool. I'll be able to take care of it; don't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom