• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda The Milk Bar [Archived]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
some clarification of pretty much everything in HCW would be nice?
THIS!!!!!

Ever since this game has started Spire and Skyler have done everything but clarify the rules. I'm sorry if I seem like a **** right now. But, seriously don't give us the "Oh we're busy excuse" a clarification of the rules shoulda been one of the very first things done.

As I said sorry if it sounds doochy.

finalark

SNORLAX
THIS!!!!!

Ever since this game has started Spire and Skyler have done everything but clarify the rules. I'm sorry if I seem like a **** right now. But, seriously don't give us the "Oh we're busy excuse" a clarification of the rules shoulda been one of the very first things done.

As I said sorry if it sounds doochy.
Um, my thoughts on this in a more socially acceptable fashion.

I like the idea for this game and I am very excited to see where it goes but I'm not very clear on the rules. At first I thought it was a Risk-esque military game but now it looks like a Settlers of Catan-like resource gathering game and yet people are still talking about militarizing with no clear idea on how anything will work.

It looks like this is going to be a well thought out and enjoyable game but I have yet to see any concrete rules. I don't mean to bash anyone, just making an observation.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Um, my thoughts on this in a more socially acceptable fashion.

I like the idea for this game and I am very excited to see where it goes but I'm not very clear on the rules. At first I thought it was a Risk-esque military game but now it looks like a Settlers of Catan-like resource gathering game and yet people are still talking about militarizing with no clear idea on how anything will work.

It looks like this is going to be a well thought out and enjoyable game but I have yet to see any concrete rules. I don't mean to bash anyone, just making an observation.
What are the rules in life (I mean real life not the game)?

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
The rules are intentionally left highly open-ended. Use your imaginations :)

You're meant to discuss basic strategy right now before Spire and I send you a final PM giving you all the full update.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Who is he, though? That song, Elegy of Emptiness produces a "copy" of you, or rather, a shell that looks more like the previous inhabitant of the body you are currently in.

But Link is Link. He was born with that body, yes? :|

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Who is he, though? That song, Elegy of Emptiness produces a "copy" of you, or rather, a shell that looks more like the previous inhabitant of the body you are currently in.

But Link is Link. He was born with that body, yes? :|
Huh? No, it's just a copy of you, in whatever form you happen to be in when you play it.

Spire

III
BRoomer
The Elegy of Emptiness creates statues of the four 'souls' you carry with you: the Deku child, Darmani, Mikau, and yourself. That's it.

Spire

III
BRoomer
He asked me how the mines and trade routes worked, so I explained. Then I promptly updated that in each faction. The more you ask how things work, the better we can shape up the game.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Since I wasn't able to sign-up, I'll be cheering everyone from the sidelines.

Oh me. XD
We can actually admit more people now. I closed registrations so we could go ahead and start, but if you want in, just go about the procedure.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
god, I'm stuck in the water temple again, and I'm using a guide.

I just can't ****ing kill dark link. So annoying and I can't kill him. How the hell do u do it...

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
god, I'm stuck in the water temple again, and I'm using a guide.

I just can't ****ing kill dark link. So annoying and I can't kill him. How the hell do u do it...
Megaton Hammer, no Z (or L depending on if you're using N64 or GC) Targeting, or if it all comes down to it, use Din's Fire. Just repeat this and you'll find him surprisingly easy.

Tacel

Smash Lord
The funny thing is, each time I replay Ocarina of Time, Dark Link gets harder and harder.

Last time I fought him was when I did the Water Temple before the Fire Temple so I didn't have the Megaton Hammer.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
I'm lost..

Are you implying that I'm "bad" at this game, or this game is "bad"?

**** it. Beat water temple. Too bad Morpha was disappointing. Stand in the corner and wait. :urg: Volvagia for most bad *** so far.
Dragon Bosses = Epic Wins

This statement is undebatable fact! The sooner you except dragons are epic the better.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
No, I'm saying that Ocarina of Time isn't a near-perfect masterpiece despite what everyone says.

And for the record, "overrated" =/= "bad."
Ahhhh. Yes, I would say I agree with you there. There's so much hype over it, yet it's not the funnest game I've played, or even my favorite game. Nevertheless, I do like it.

Yes, Volvagia is just soo... awesome. Like ****ing dragon bosses ****. AND HE'S ON FIRE AND LIVES IN A VOLCANO!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom