• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda The Milk Bar [Archived]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
This is for LuigiToilet.

Anyways, when will everything be settled in for the CIvil War. I'm already in my faction. But who all is the other factions. Like could you possibly put a roster up on the Civil War OP?

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
ah crap. I started playing OoT again like I said, and I'm in the water temple. I didn't know what to do or where to go so I pulled this block out. And now I can't push it back in or get past it after I learned there are 2 paths but the block is blocking it now. I hope I'm not screwed, but if I am, I just started a new file and beat the deku tree and got the fire stone so ya.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
lol alright. thanks.

I kinda thought I wasn't cuz y would they make such a long game if u do 1 thing wrong, you're screwed?

EDIT: I do appreciate getting an infraction thought it wasn't my fault and I did apologize for what I did not do.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
lol alright. thanks.

I kinda thought I wasn't cuz y would they make such a long game if u do 1 thing wrong, you're screwed?

EDIT: I do appreciate getting an infraction thought it wasn't my fault and I did apologize for what I did not do.
Twilight Princess.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
im in the hyrulian republic... we are screwed unless these guys think of something... -__-
Dude, if your in our group and haven't been giving any insight then GTFO. Saying something like that isn't needed or even helpful.

And, if we are screwed you get the blame. And, yea Clownbot we're started we are already discussing stuff so get to the group forum.

majora_787

Smash Hero
...You can be screwed by a mistake in Twilight Princess?

Eh... I should go check my group discussion then, so I don't get left out.

I'll prolly be behind somehow, if I let something slip for ANY reason it would probably be something that everyone has found out already via progress. xD But, yeah, this'll be cool.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Yeah if you save while in the cave with the sky cannon midna will keep telling you she won't move it with that guy still around but he won't even be there. If you do it you must make a new save file.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Yeah if you save while in the cave with the sky cannon midna will keep telling you she won't move it with that guy still around but he won't even be there. If you do it you must make a new save file.
I had no idea about that... >_< Metroid Prime 2 all over again.

Then again, I dunno who would seriously "accidentally" trip the MP2 one... You have to be so lazy to only hit one switch, out of four in a close group in an open room, then leave to save and quit.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I loved the majora creepypasta. Probs one of my favorites. Creepy black is my favorite though.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Creepy black? Got a link? I don't think I read it.

But honestly, the elegy statues always have creeped me out. The link one though, was probably the LEAST frightening, but the most awkward to me.

I liked the story, even if the end was sorta...

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
If I haven't ever finished Ocarina of Time, should I put Majora's Mask on hold for now and finish Ocarina of Time (and by that I mean start a new file)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom