• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda The Milk Bar [Archived]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Maybe we were, but overall I do consider it one of the worst Zelda games, even though it's still a really good game. TMC is great, but it's not as good as the games I have listed above it IMO.
Spirit Tracks is better? I need to check that out some time.

Yeah, I heard that FSA gets waaaaaaaaay better as it goes on.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
:( anybody here actually like TP?
I do... so far. Haven't beaten it yet, lol. I've loaned it to a friend so I can't really make any more progress, but when I left off I was about to get Prince Ralis to Kakariko.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Yeah, I'm not trying to get people to not play the game, I'm just saying how I honestly felt while playing the game. I've been a hardcore Zelda fan since Link to the Past and TP was the first game I had to force myself to finish.

That being said it's a fine game, it just doesn't stack up to any of the other console games.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
Kids nowadays don't want to play games they can't beat, no matter how difficult it really is.

I mean, most of us were young when MM came out. It is only now that we really play it because we can actually understand what we're doing.

One more question for u guys: what would u say r the longer zelda games? OoT obv, but what about TP, MM, and others compared?

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
"Pro" Zelda games:
- The Legend of Zelda: Second Quest
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
- Ocarina of Time: Master Quest
- Majora's Mask
Ya, I knew MM for sure. I tried playing the first two LoZ's since I got the LoZ promotional disc w/ Ocarina of Time, MM, 20 minute WW demo, the the first 2 games.

Man, are they hard. You die so fast in the first 1, and I'm just completely lost in the second 1.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Just curious about peoples opinions of the CD-I games, I know the general opinion but I wish a opinion by a person who has played the games.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer

Spire

III
BRoomer
Holy mackerel those textures are incredible.

[collapse=image dump]

[/collapse]
The world is so vibrant and different in this hack (well, it's like OoTP). I love it!

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
So, does any1 know just how many hearts you can get in the game before you become big link? (putting hte sword back in its place also counts as getting hearts as small link)

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
Well, idk. I got stuck a few times so I looked up a guide on youtube and most of them had a full 1st line of hearts or even up to a 2nd line, while I had like 6 or 7.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
Holy mackerel those textures are incredible.
Wow, these are amazing! The last time I downloaded a TP-styled OoT texture pack, it wasn't nearly that close to completion.

Speaking of texture packs, I thought you guys would be interested in this new EmuTalk thread I made for an updated version of the OoT texture pack (for those who remember the work I did on that). The SWF Thread here is updated as well, with all of the same information.

pickle962

Smash Lord
Well, idk. I got stuck a few times so I looked up a guide on youtube and most of them had a full 1st line of hearts or even up to a 2nd line, while I had like 6 or 7.
It is possible to get 10 or even 11 hearts before you get the Master Sword, but you need to get all heart pieces ASAP

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
You know I have been thinking I wish the boss battles of newer games where more though and because they are easy to dodge we should have the damage be turned up more to make up for how easy it is. For an example if TP's Zant took out 12 hearts (mixed up with a few hits that take up one heart that look exacly the same so when you first get hit you think "push over" and then the second time you get hit your dead.) per hit to make up for how easy it is to dodge his moves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom