• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda The Milk Bar [Archived]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Ok, so what does Ganon have to do with the cow stuck in the hole?

Are you talking about when the castle collapses? I don't even...
*facepalm* I'm just sharing artwork that just about no one has seen before. It was just released in a 100-page Zelda Artwork book with the recent issue of Nintendo Dream Magazine in Japan.

Spire

III
BRoomer
If only that was unused concept art and not fan art. Still, whoever did it gets major props for a job well done.

Beware the Jabberwocky

Smash Apprentice
Ganon is a giant pig thing. Pigs eat grass. Pigs eat grass at a farm. Guess what else eats grass at a farm? A Cow.

There for picture is related.
Pigs are also very delicious. You know what else is very delicious? A cow.

.... Come to think of it, so is chicken. So Ganondorf is related to cows and chickens, in a strange, tasty sort of way.

Darkslash

Smash Master
.... Come to think of it, so is chicken. So Ganondorf is related to cows and chickens, in a strange, tasty sort of way.
More like Cucco, the only thing Link cannot kill.

So that means Cucco's are related to Ganon. Does that mean that Cucco's are the ultimate life form in Zelda?

Another thing. The Cucco's in TP we're regarded the weakest version of the Cucco. Some Zelda fans also regard Ganondorf in TP the worst Ganondorf in the series?

Coincidence?

Spire

III
BRoomer
Pigs are also very delicious. You know what else is very delicious? A cow.

Remember that cartoon "Cow & Chicken"? The antagonist was "Red" aka The Devil, who happened to have an affinity with pig butts. Devil + pig = Ganon.

Mewter

Smash Master
Very funny. :mad:

Has anyone run that on a computer program and uploaded it to the internet.
All my Googling attempts just come up with "THE HARDEST PIECE EVAR!!!!1!1"

Spire

III
BRoomer
Very funny. :mad:

Has anyone run that on a computer program and uploaded it to the internet.
All my Googling attempts just come up with "THE HARDEST PIECE EVAR!!!!1!1"
My friend is currently working on composing it on Finale.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Lol. Good enough...

I was playing OOT today and I rescued one of the dudes from the Gerudo Fortress. One of the dudes said "Your cute kid!". I can't believe I had never recognized that moment before.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Lol. Good enough...

I was playing OOT today and I rescued one of the dudes from the Gerudo Fortress. One of the dudes said "Your cute kid!". I can't believe I had never recognized that moment before.
There are a lot of gay characters in Zelda. A lot. I bet a key member on the development team is homosexual. Perhaps Koji Kondo since Tingle was based after him and all. Who knows? Doesn't matter.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
You know, come to think of it I always noticed characters were kinda "girlie" but I never thought of them as being gay. And I don't think Tingle is gay, I just think he is a weird *** ****** looking mother****er.

Man I need to go back and play everything from the beginning.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Well they're not going to put deliberately homosexual characters in a kids game, but that's obviously what they're hinting at with the 'girlie' aspect.

Mewter

Smash Master
I never really thought about it.
I always thought he mean cute as in "Huh.... Cute."

But now. O_O

Spire

III
BRoomer
I think you guys are being overly "paranoid" about it in this particular case, though.
Hehe, like the carpenter is going to come out of the game or something. When I was a kid, I just thought, "uh yeah whatever dude, I just want to see what's next."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom