• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Melee Circuit

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Indiana...

Is the best.

But really, an Indiana crew would surprise people.

=P.

Smash Apprentice
neone willing to travel to warren for a tournament, I have access to a large venue that could prob hold about 100 people easily

BunBun

Smash Master
=P : It depends on how long the circuit lasts. Northern Ohio is a real ***** of a drive for a lot of people, and we've already got one tournament there. If the circuit lasts hella long though, probably.

Zicore: Def. That will be the northern area.

Central is like: Champaign, West Lafayette, etc.

Southern is Evansville

OMFG you live far away is: Kansas, which we will definitely have an event here.

St. Louis is also a pretty clutch area.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
is the 12th or 19th better? I really gotta know cause they changed some policies around and I have to commit to a date now

Jayford

Smash Lord

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Thanks bro. It should be pretty fun and hella well organized. But I'ma need everyone's support, by u guys posting saying u may come. The more interest, the more money I can get for POT MONEY (for their respective game).

PEEF!

Smash Hero
BunBun, E-Ville can do spring for the "southern-friendly" event.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
god ****it

Why does west lafayette have to be sooo far away?

and with no freeways leading to it from MI
dude its not that far!! my grampa lives in Ann Arbor!

I just checked it on google maps, **** that drive is ****ty. you have so go so far east...IN fails at highways.

It would be awesome if you guys can come! Scotu and Levitas came to the last one, and we can hook you up with free housing!

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
I need everybody who is planning on going or who is Probly going to tell me so i can update the attendance confirmed is 40+ people then alot of people who are maybe but since im probly moving a few days after this i need to absoloutly be sure what all to have their to set up by how many im expecting if alot of people come and i didnt know i wont be able to set up without a weeks notice for it because im moving. So let me know ASAP

Top Bottom