• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
K so chic didn't know you can shield grab with l/r plus A as well as Zhao and chic all these fvkin months has been buffering his *** off and SHing with control stick jump. pretty darn amazing dont ya think.

oh i just turned 17 just 2 mins ago. happy bday hippy

Icyo

Smash Ace
I'm so glad I'm a little younger than you or else I'd feel a little unaccomplished.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
K so chic didn't know you can shield grab with l/r plus A as well as Zhao and chic all these fvkin months has been buffering his *** off and SHing with control stick jump. pretty darn amazing dont ya think.

oh i just turned 17 just 2 mins ago. happy bday hippy
Happy birthday Hippeh! :bee:

Edit: why the hell aren't you drunk?

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
In the states, he's still 4 years too young. Happy birthday hippie my friend!

This is the birthday song,
and now I'm gonna sing it all day long.
This is the birthday song,
and I'm gonna sing it for hippie in my birthday thong!

*shakes his money maker*

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
I am so touched by your song Elh. I'm going to cry.

Not really lol. But just for my b-day, IMMA ****ING **** ALL THOSE DAM'D NUGGUHS IN TOURNEY WITH MAH LUIGI RAY GUN AND FAWKING UPB THE **** OUTTA THEM!!. In 2 weeks to be exact*

TreK

Is "that guy"

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
happy birthday hippie (sounds catchy, I think I should make that the name of my next tourney)

kigbariom

Smash Lord
Oh my goodness, well Hippie, I can't let you go with just a happy birthday from me. What do you want as a gift?

Suspect

Smash Hero
happy birthday hippie lol

also since im a new weegee player

im gonna start counting all my shoryukens

WIGI

Smash Champion
so i only have 70 more vids out of 250 to look through +whatever ther taunt spikes i do soon.

i have around 40 matches with epic things in them so far?

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Luigi is a rapist in doubles no not because upb all the time.

No but seriously deadass, Luigi has like the tools to save Mario while vice versa. Just only problem they get wrecked by Top tiers most of the time lolz.

From playing ALOT of doubles (I played Snakeee/shadow/Diem/Inui/Atomsk before in doubles tourney) and got wrecked, I learned alot from it.

from what I can see, Luigi has the tools to be semi-passive/aggro. He can be a strong finisher, damage racker, a supporter (I'll get indepth later on this) spacing master (he's not THAT strong, he's good but not strong in this), stock holder if he's living VERY well with DI.

Luigi's tornado is actually VITAL in doubles. He can cover FD in matter of a second with a running tornado, also can combo break if your partner is getting CG'd. It's perfect for clearing out traffic if things are messy. It's actually a good saving recovering move if let's say someone with a poor recovery is offstage, you can tornado recover and pop them straight in the air and maybe still stage spike if someone's trying to gimp you. Also falling Nair is great for saving your partner since they get to be popped up in the air straight hopefully not killing your partner in the process >_>.

Yeah that's what I have so far, could go little more indepth if I manage to play more doubles. For now, I'm meat-riding this sexyass Cape **** son <3

WIGI

Smash Champion
And now you know cause it's HIPPIES SUPER SHORT SHOW!

Mario + Luigi team = ownage
i have some videos of me and chic ****** doubles as luigi+luigi team. like actual ****, we were so clsoe to 6 stocking them

vids should be up next week

Icyo

Smash Ace
So I think we need to start drafting up a pedo status tier list for the boards. I'll start with my personal one:

S tier:
Hippie
Icyo

A tier:
chic
Tennet
elhe

B tier:
Wigi
Lou
Locuan
Crash

C:
Kig
Boss

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
me and a mario main I know teamed up for a mario and luigi team and came first in a big tourney beating off top tier teams of the best players in the area, we didnt even lose a set.

moral of the story, team mario brothers is best.

seriously they work well together, I can elaborate on it if you guys like but I think for now I wont waste your space :)

Icyo

Smash Ace
This is assuming we are all pedos. It goes from molester to a little interested.

Famous

Smash Champion
Lol, I'll team with Boss in tourney and see how it goes...We went undefeated in MD/VA's smashfests

More Mario/Mario than Mario/Luigi though...

Suspect

Smash Hero
So I think we need to start drafting up a pedo status tier list for the boards. I'll start with my personal one:

S tier:
Hippie
Icyo

A tier:
chic
Tennet
elhe

B tier:
Wigi
Lou
Locuan
Crash

C:
Kig
Boss
*realizes im not recognized by this board yet*

OH ILL BE BACK....YOU WILL SEE!

WIGI

Smash Champion
im like. negative pedo points.

aside from the fact i put my foot into everyone then they go down really fast.

Icyo

Smash Ace
So assuming you were a pedo...you'd be negative pedo? Didn't know that's how you felt rofl

Top Bottom